11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

as seen here... the froggies sure knew about Minato... and Gamabunta WAS NOT the only frog who knew Minato.

i believe that Minato might've been hanging around at Mt Myoboku, training for Sage Mode... or even learned it :)

no proof as of yet... and i sure wouldn't like to see Minato with warts all over his face :(
but whatever :D

answer the poll!

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it would be great if he could go sage mode i believe it would be more beneficial to him and a better power up than KCM but since he hasnt shown it i doubt he has it.. probs died before he completed it or something

FireBird Marco

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto with a seal on him could learn sage mode, then Minato the chakra manipulation master should be able to do it no problemo.
I mean, hell, even Medara was able to learn sage mode. Who do you take Minato for? His the masterpiece one in a million years..

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato has a summoning contract with the frogs, so they know him well. It is possible that he tried to learn SM but didn't succeed. He was shocked when he saw that Naruto could use it.

Avinash012

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he would have used SM against Juubito if he had.

Toads knew him because he had a summoning contract with them.
I don't remember Ma and Pa having any info on Naruto until Jiraya's death even though he has a summoning contact.

I think Minato summoned them b4 and that's why they knew about him.

Last edited: