romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think your all overeacting about SM minato..yes it is an ass pull..yes it is something that kishi thought of at the spur of the moment...all this is obvious it was never intended for minato to have SM from the very beginning i know that so every one should stop trying to explain it...but i for one always wished since SM was introduced that minato had it....because with SM it finally makes him the geniuse he was intended to be i was dissapointed that he was only given ftg and rasengan at a point because i wondered how can the hype be true that he was supposed to be the savior that he was one of the most powerful characters and with SM its true..we all know the power of sage mode and how powerful it makes you....if you want to argue ob the side of this not being an ass pull theres not much you can say...he could of used it again juubito but kishi had not thought to give him that power...though you can say he did not need to use it during the ninetails attack..he beat obito pretty easy with out it...i think his death against the ninetails was more so he would not have to live with out kushina then him not being able to stop the nine tails...he could of usdd it during the 3rd war...maybe just not in any of the flash backs it seemed he hsd everything under control with out it....aside from all of that its an obvious ass pull...a good one though not like he beat madara with it

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that its an ass pull is the explanation....we cant deny it.....just except it.....i have mo problem with that i am just happy he has SM

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No its not the whole of nb is on its period over this.
Everyone calls everything an asspull untill its explained in the next chapter

your minds cant comprehend the situation the fact that you all dont want to believe it is a sense of immaturity. There are plenty of good valid reasons and anything you say will be burned down with proof and if not very strong possibilities.

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.. SM was foreshadowed back in the pein arc -.- how can you call it an asspull.. if anything KCM was an asspull not SM
It was not foreshadowed we seen the image of people when they're being compared to naruto all the time is that foreshadowing SM...kcm is way more explanable because we knew the otjer half of the ninetails was sealex with him we knew.....kishi did not have to let naruto infuse sage chakra in minatos rasengan but he did because at that point in time minato having sage mode was not thought of....when writing this chapter kishi was like ooo yea only senjutsu can hurt juubi jinchuricki and everyone knows this so they wont just attack knowing they cant hurt him..but all the senjutsu users arent there....so lets give minato sm he is jirayas student he knows the toads that makes sense not thinking about all the othee things that dont make sense...but its all you guya fault for wanting to pick apart tbe manga and complain

fahadkurama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait... this same Minato could summon the Boss toad Gamabunta and many other toads.

but all this couldn't possibly forshadow SM.
because its easier for somebody to seal the juubi with just his eye (Obito)
or for a blind man to tackle and one shot Hashirama.
and yet after acquiring the Power of So6p he couldn't make himself another eye.
Logic My friend. That's what Naruto lack.
That's human Logic that is.?

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato is a great character and my favorite so idc about ass pulls..you all say that he just has others jutsu but who was introduced with ftg first him or tobirama him the fact tjat tobirama has it is an asspull...we seen him fight as an edo against hiruzen yes he was weaker but how much power does ftg really use..does not seem like alot....and if he was known as the fastest of his time orochimaru would have known and made him use it..ftg was introduced when minato was offically imtroduced...kishi thought to give it ti tobirama later thats all this is..