Minato: Overrated or Underrated?

Who Is Tobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many threads here involve Minato, Minato being matched to almost all of the strongest ninja in the Naruto Series. Based on the threads you have read before, what do you think, is Minato overrated or underrated?

Reactions: Aenigma

TotallyAlex

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Under rated. He went one on one with the nine tailed fox, at full form, Pains planetary devastation technique, which is one of if not the strongest technique in pains arsenal was unable to contain the 8tails form Had Minato been far enough away from the village to redirect the tailed beast bomb back at the fox using his Space time barrier technique he would have had the fox on the ropes, and eventually could have won the fight.

Reactions: NarutoKage2

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
definately overated, because he sealed the kyubi and defeated a weak madara, everyone thinks hes a ****ing god. 1st hokage defeated a full powered madara and the kyubi at the same time,thats what u call power. and i dont want to hear o minato sealed the kyubi cause he wanted to give naruto power, he still wouldnt have defeated it at all. 1st hokage is the best and minato is over rated cause of a ****ing rasengan and stupid ass ftg

Gitch

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's one of the best , but not invincible .....nobody is except Naruto with plot-no jutsu.
So I see him losing vs some current ninja but not that much. Just imagine Minato tryin to teleport to his kunai under a genjutsu. He could be f***ed. Just an example....

Reactions: Renegade87

BaRCa99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think is overrated but he is still a great ninja to be a hokage. He is faster than madara but i have not see another jutsu other than rasengan. The only rasengan that i have see is the normal one.

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys,Minato is the 4th hokage of hidden leaf village,he almost killed madara(tobi)....i'm not a big fan of Minato,but i'm saying that he is very strong,....if you guys hate him,so tell me who is more stronger than him...exept naruto!!

PS: PM me for this question!!

Aenigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol those threads "Minato vs [insert very powerful person here]" really annoy me. And I'm going to say Minato is overrated, even though I'm a fan of his but really he is overrated right now. He is a very good ninja, but he's not the best. We don't even know the full extent of his powers and stuff and people are already assuming just with the few things we do know that is he is like unbeatable.

Who Is Tobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's best not to overrate or underrate him, for all we only know are some of his techniques. I'm pretty sure that he got more on his arsenal. We also haven't seen him in a full battle. Let us wait for Kishi to reveal how great Minato is as a ninja.

neogeo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to say..in regards for his jutsu arsenal.. Let us not forget that he died very very young.. And was able to create 2 hardcore jutsus in this very short lifetime.. Obviously rasengan and Teleportation Jutsu..

So would really be affraid of what he learnt before this (Let us remember also he learnt Top class sealing Jutsus from kushina)

I agree with most of what has been said here..I just think that of all chars...Minato is among the few that shouldn't be underestimated as some are doing here..

that's all..

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to say..in regards for his jutsu arsenal.. Let us not forget that he died very very young.. And was able to create 2 hardcore jutsus in this very short lifetime.. Obviously rasengan and Teleportation Jutsu..

So would really be affraid of what he learnt before this (Let us remember also he learnt Top class sealing Jutsus from kushina)

I agree with most of what has been said here..I just think that of all chars...Minato is among the few that shouldn't be underestimated as some are doing here..

that's all..
Dead Deamon Consuming seal is his too and so far its one of the most deadly technich, and the 8 Trigrams seal he used to seal the Fox into Naruto and was even admired by Bee is his too, and don't forget the strong barrier he put when fighting the Kyubi so that no one NOT EVEN Hiruzen would interfere!

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Under rated. He went one on one with the nine tailed fox, at full form, Pains planetary devastation technique, which is one of if not the strongest technique in pains arsenal was unable to contain the 8tails form Had Minato been far enough away from the village to redirect the tailed beast bomb back at the fox using his Space time barrier technique he would have had the fox on the ropes, and eventually could have won the fight.
When did he fight against Chibaku Tensei xd

Aenigma

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's best not to overrate or underrate him, for all we only know are some of his techniques. I'm pretty sure that he got more on his arsenal. We also haven't seen him in a full battle. Let us wait for Kishi to reveal how great Minato is as a ninja.
Yes that's what I'm trying to say, we don't even know all the stuff he can do, but people overrated him just on the techs he has. Sure they are good but there are not many of them that we know of. People make out like he can beat everyone (which he can't) just with those so he's overrated.