minato only once

naruto1245

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if i remember correctly minato sealed half of the kyubii chakra within him and the other half in naruto since naruto has physical body of kurama he can restore chakra even if he uses,but minato doesn't have a physical body so if he completely uses that kcm if the chakra exhausts then he won't be able to go into kcm again???????:eww::eww::eww::eww::eww:

sorry for bad grammar:(:(:(:(

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say it depends.

He used the RDS to seal swag part of Kurama's chakra, but actually sealed the beast inside Naruto. Since he didn't actually use a tailed beast sealing method on himself, I would guess it is a lot like Orochimaru's hands as in it isn't really Kurama, but his mass of chakra.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a limited amount.

However it is easily possible that the chakra in the RDS created a self concious.......but Idk lol!

Conclusion: Logically he should have a set amount that won't return....likely he has replenishable ammounts until he de-seals the chakra.

Hunty

Veteran
Kin
907💸
Kumi
2,293💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I remember correctly, Minato sealed half of the Kyubii Chakra within him. And the other half in Naruto, since Naruto has physical body of Kurama he can restore Chakra even if he uses, but Minato doesn't have a physical body, so if he completely uses that KCM if the Chakra exhausts then he won't be able to go into KCM again???????:eww::eww::eww::eww::eww:

sorry for bad grammar:(:(:(:(
^__^ This. This. This.

Thegreatflash

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it.

Kin and gin brothers had access to kurama's chakra for the rest of their lives even though they only at some of it once.

It seems like it can infuse with a person and replenish almost like normal chakra

aaniq

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My post should clear all of your doubts.
Since Minato is Edo, so he has unlimited reserves of chakra and stamina, so I don't think the absorbed Kurama's chakra, under any basis, will deplete. i.e. If he would have absorbed, even a little of Kurama's chakra during his lifetime; it would remain as it was, as he is an edo. It should clear all of your doubts.

As for Kin & Gin, they ate a mass of kurama's flesh, and they were compatible with it, since the nine tails body is capable of producing chakra, being created by SO6P's creation of all things, I wouldn't be surprised if its body parts would be able to produce chakra, when becoming a part of a normal human being (similar to normal chakra recovery of a human being).

N.B. - If Minato would be resurrected by rinne tensei, his Kurama chakra's reserves could have depleted, unless Kishi finds any other way to surprise us.

Untung

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But we stil dont know why minato become 4th hokage, just have rasengen and ftg and toad summon and some seal jutsu ??? I dont think so....

Some ppl say that minato have kyubi mode....for me that is not kyubi mode but minato manage his cakra and use it all in onetime, just like tsunade forhead seal. But let see what in kishi mind now..

aaniq

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But we stil dont know why minato become 4th hokage, just have rasengen and ftg and toad summon and some seal jutsu ??? I dont think so....

Some ppl say that minato have kyubi mode....for me that is not kyubi mode but minato manage his cakra and use it all in onetime, just like tsunade forhead seal. But let see what in kishi mind now..
Remember, its not the jutsu that matters, but the wielder, if he can master one jutsu over his lifetime, and use it intelligently (with reasoning), it can be quite fatal. Hokage doesn't only mean being a strong ninja, ninja should have proper intellect to save his village from external attacks, and willpower (chakra as a bonus) to protect.

As for Minato, you can't land a blow on him, his reflexes & shunshin are unparalleled, and his awesome reasoning power made him yondaime hokage. And also he was acknowledged by the village (DON'T FORGET ITACHI'S SPEECH).

To conclude - Minato mastered each of his jutsu on a different level (not to mention his sealing prowess).