0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basic Information
Name: Minato Namikaze - 波風ミナト
Nickname: Konoha's Yellow Flash, The Fourth
Clan: N/A

Looks: Minato's standard attire was a standard Leaf ninja uniform and a flak jacket; after becoming Hokage, he also wore a short-sleeve long white coat with red flame edges and the kanji "Fourth Hokage" written vertically down on the back. On more than one occasion, Naruto has been said to look strikingly like his father Minato. Like Naruto, Minato had bright blue-eyes and spiky blond hair with the addition of chin-length strands framing both sides of his face. According to Jiraiya, Minato was considered to be very handsome as many women became infatuated with him.

Personality: Very kind and thoughtful, easy-going, intelligent, hard-working.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konohagakure
Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Flying Thunder God, Sealing techniques, Summoning jutsu
Elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning (NO CUSTOM ELEMENTS)
Your ninjutsu:
Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Eight Trigrams Sealing Style
Flying Thunder God Technique
Four Symbols Seal
Rasengan
Summoning Technique (Toads)

Background Info.
History: According to those who knew him, Minato was a very talented ninja, having been considered a rare genius that appeared only once a generation. He graduated from the Ninja Academy at the age of ten, and was added to a Genin team under the tutelage of Jiraiya. Jiraiya took a special interest in Minato, and accepted him as an apprentice, amongst other things teaching him the Summoning Technique.

In later years, Minato was put in charge of a Genin team of his own, consisting of Kakashi Hatake, Rin and Obito Uchiha.

During Kakashi Gaiden, set during the Third Great Shinobi World War, Minato led his team on a mission into Kusagakure. Due to Kakashi recently being promoted to Jōnin, Minato gave leadership of the mission to Kakashi while he went to help Konoha's forces on the front lines. Before leaving, he gave Kakashi a special kunai as a congratulatory present, outfitted with the seal used for his Flying Thunder God Technique.

While helping his fellow Konoha ninja, he used the Flying Thunder God Technique to destroy all the opposing Iwagakure ninja in an instant. He returned to Kakashi in time to save him and Rin from another group of the foes, but could not save Obito, who, after being wounded, gave Kakashi his Sharingan. When Kakashi and Rin recovered from the ordeal, Minato helped them to complete the task of destroying the Kannabi Bridge.

Some time after the war ended, Hiruzen Sarutobi chose Minato, who was not even thirty years of age, to lead Konoha as the Fourth Hokage. During Minato's reign, he had a relationship with Kushina Uzumaki, who would later become pregnant with his son.
Minato and Kushina.

After reading Jiraiya's book, where the main character was named Naruto, Minato said that the protagonist was just like Jiraiya. It was then that Minato revealed that he and Kushina wanted to raise their child to be a shinobi like the one in the book, and for that reason they decided to name him "Naruto" after the main character. Jiraiya pointed out that it would make him Naruto's godfather and asked if they were sure that they would want that. Minato stated Jiraiya was a good example for them all and that he could not think of a finer shinobi than him.

Soon after Naruto was born, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked Konohagakure. Minato rushed to the village's help, where he and Gamabunta faced off against the Nine-Tails, but the beast's power could not be matched. Having recognized that the Nine-Tails was being controlled by Madara Uchiha, and seeing that he predicted his every move, Minato decided to defeat the demon and give Konoha the means to combat Madara if he should ever attack the village again. He used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal the Nine-Tails into Naruto's body, hoping that his son would someday be able to use its power. When Minato sealed the Nine-Tails within Naruto, he split its chakra in two, the Yin and Yang. Minato sealed the Yang half within Naruto with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, and sealed the Yin half with the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, thus making it inaccessible to Naruto. The act cost Minato his life, and he died as the village's greatest hero.

Other N/A

Picture:

You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music: N/A

Battles

Won: A lot
Lost: A lot more

Note: I made this bio because it's taking too long for my Naruto bio to get approved. I am prepared to take the tests necessary for this bio.

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know how it's not a very good looking bio. The whole thing was copy and pasted from Naruto Wikia.

Or maybe that's why it doesn't look good...

Anyway, thanks. XD

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was planning to make this bio, but i need to wait like 10 days for my older bio to pass a month xd

anyway, gl on the test, if u pass i would like a battle with u to see the power of the yellow flash :p

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how it's not a very good looking bio. The whole thing was copy and pasted from Naruto Wikia.

Or maybe that's why it doesn't look good...

Anyway, thanks. XD
People are starting to make very high-standards for the appearance of bios for one reason or another lol.

Good luck on the test. Though I'm sure you'll fail miserably pass with flying colors. =/

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto Uzumaki makes Minato Namikaze?

Right: New Username: -Minato Namikaze-

Remember that!

Nice bio, people want to create great looking bios for some stupid reasons.

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol dont complain about people making good bio's sin :D its about time people started to put effort into them.. long gone are the days of the Sonic BIO's ...jesus bad times ;)

Shinjitsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well they should do :) i think the Character BIO's should be taken more seriously as they are technically our "alter-ego" on here and everytime we fight we have to say what bio we're using ;x so tbh we should make pretty looking BIO's to show off :D

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

well they should do :) i think the Character BIO's should be taken more seriously as they are technically our "alter-ego" on here and everytime we fight we have to say what bio we're using ;x so tbh we should make pretty looking BIO's to show off :D
I think you're taking this a bit too seriously :|

@Kyle: I don't know why but I've just had a deja vu about this bio, have you ever posted it somewhere else? Another site maybe :p

xd anyway good looking bio bro ;)