Minato > Itachi or Itachi >Minato? intellect wise.

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honesty... the way i feel is itachi>Minato because he can find weakness in all shinobi. but minato is proclaimed by many as the most intellectual shinobi ever. i mean he found out FTG which is the fastest jutsu ever. nothing is faster than instant. but i believe itachi can find weakness in minato but once again idk...is it my on bias or manga fact... some one help me

Minato>Itachi

or Itachi>Minato

im drunk af so logic is out of the window for me...what is what???

please help a drunkard lol

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's put it this way:

Minato's plan succeeded and turned Naruto into the hero of the world.

Itachi's plan backfired and turned Sasuke into a potential second Madara.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they're intelligence in battle tactics stem from two completely backgrounds. Itachi battle tactics (intelligence) is his clans history. He is fully aware of his clans abilities and is able maneuver cleverly. Minato's "intelligence" too stems from his speed, which IMO was impressive enough to categorize his intelligence as being superior. Kakashi has shown better battle intelligence than them both.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi failed. His brother became the opposite of what he wanted him to be.

Minato was succesfull. He made Naruto the Child of the Prophecy.

Both are intelligent, but Minato is above him.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OVERALL INTELLIGENCE: Itachi is smarter

BATTLE TACTICS: Minato has shown more impresivve feats (itachi is good at this too)

Anyway, when it comes to BATTLE TACTICS kakashi and shikamaru are smarter than those 2.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In battle? Kakashi. Both minato and itachi are smart but itachi never really had to think to win his fights. Tsukyomi or some other bs genjutsu 1shots his opponents. The one time that tactic failed was in his second fight with kakashi .Same goes for Minato. All of his known fights ended quickly to his ftg. Lets face it once he marks you its over.
Kakashi on the other hand has to plan out while on the fly cuz his best move only solo's if he can land it.On top of that his attack is so well known most opponents expect it. Kakashi has to plan out and thats why he's better at it.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi failed. His brother became the opposite of what he wanted him to be.

Minato was succesfull. He made Naruto the Child of the Prophecy.

Both are intelligent, but Minato is above him.
That doesnt mean anything. Minato was just more lucky, thats all. Naruto could die a cuople of times during the manga. There is no answer who is more intelligent, the difference is so small that its meaningless.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesnt mean anything. Minato was just more lucky, thats all. Naruto could die a cuople of times during the manga. There is no answer who is more intelligent, the difference is so small that its meaningless.
The difference is Minato knew his son for 30 minutes. He trusted Naruto to save the world, knowing he will be able to do it.

Itachi, who knew his brother for years could not realise that he was setting Sasuke on the wrong path.

XtreMage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
both took a gamble with naruto and sasuke. still itachi is superior, he manipulated sasuke, he manipulated him to believe that he is evil. even after death he put amaterasu inside sasuke's eye in order to protect him against tobi, and even made a second measure by giving to naruto the shisui's eye. also he was a spy in akatsuki and prevented them to attack the village. then he managed to stop edo tensei via izanami.

minato didn t proved anything to call him the most intelligent, he was fooled and embarrassed by his 15y old former student obito, who killed his wife and made him seal a beast inside his own son with the price of his life, and then let his son an orphan.