0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all we all know MINATO INTENDED for NARUTO to COMPLETE a jutso

Here's a page in manga stating that :
You must be registered for see images

I think that ''that jutsu'' intended for Naruto to complete is since Naruto has the that appears on the stomach of those that use Shiki Fujin.So the kyuubi exist as YANG chakra or " Kyuubi mode " and YIN chakra was supposedly sealed by shiki fujin. Perhaps naruto can unlock the sealed yin chakra in the shiki fujin.... then he will gain a new form.. the yin form... which my grant him /unlock him new powers.... Jinchuuriki actually cannot use Shiki fujin but perhaps naruto is an exception he and karuma is buddies now anyway :D

I believe with proper yin chakra and learning the shikin fujin it will be the best counter against EDO MADARA ..

If you guys dont agree... then what would your opinion on what jutso is intended for naruto that minato was referring to

PS : i know you guys will say he has no time for training

Last edited:

Sampson

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be so dope to see a dark naruto kyuubi mode, like if someone close to him gets killed then some sort of plot twist happens and then he goes on a ****ing rampage. I would be so happy if that happened.

Reactions: Sea Of Thy Soul

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jinjuriki It is more than likely rasangan or the biju dama Minatos inspiration for creating the rasangan. and if naruto wanted to learn the sealing technique all he would need to do is steal the scrol of seals again and study that... but again jinjuriki cant use that technique

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
myabe since he has cotrol of Lord kurama , he just needs to open the scroll & just gain new power ....... because if he has too learned something there;s no time ..

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think kishis wants his fans to see only kurama .. like the hachibi .... naruto cant go perfect ... cause we as fans want to see him fight ...

soyeongun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possible. But he must learn how to unseal it, who knows how to unseal Shiki Fujin?
BTW, I thought Minato just wanted Naruto to take control of Kurama's power.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: