Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So probably everyone has seen the latest chapter. Here we see Minato using Kyuubi chakra.

I mean to state that Minato has only KM (also called KCM) and not BM. All you have to look at are the specific markings that are characteristic to KM and BM

Here we can see Naruto's KM:

And here are panels with Naruto's BM

And even tough Minato has a bit longer stripes on hands and legs, but the main part - the chest and the stomach is the same as Naruto's KM and is very diffrent from his Bijuu Mode.

People started to think that Minato has BM because he already wore cloak which normal KM doesn't create unlike Bijuu Mode.

Think about it logically. Minato has half of Kyuubi's chakra without the mind of the bijuu. It is the same as if Naruto had only this chakra which is separated from Kyuubi:

Minato can't really have BM because it is something that is created from the link between the host and the bijuu and then melding their chakra together:

During BM their minds are also linked so there is no way for Minato to be able to get into BM.

Short version:
Minato has KM and not BM because of the wrong markings and lack of mind of the bijuu inside of him that is needed for BM

klikzord

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Minato has Kyuubi Mode, not Bijuu Mode.

Bijuu Mode is impossible without Kurama spirit...

Kurama spirit is inside Naruto´s, of course Minato has only KCM.

TaBaYo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Minato and KCM

Yup, rds doesnt seal the target in the caster butbwith the kyuubi chakra, Minato sed he wld seal it in himself.

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KCM or BM

You must be registered for see images

Many say this is BM.

But this would make the "asspull" debate even more serious.

I think its KCM , he just has his hokage coat on, so it looks like he is in BM.

P.s minato fanboys, how do you guys think minato>itachi, when edo itachi was able to keep up with KCM naruto?

And saved his life

Lightning Release

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes, I agree that it's KCM. I think people got confused because of the marking on his (Minato's) hand, and the fact that he's wearing the hokage cloak which makes it look like Naruto's BM cloak.

However, he's even more OP now. RIP Minato vs Itachi threads.

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: KCM or BM

Its BM.I don't know if he can go full Nine Tails, maybe next week will prove me wrong again.

Edit:He had his Cape on so it can be KCM yolo swag.

Last edited:

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can't be BM, because he doesn't actually have the Kyuubi itself inside of him. He simply has its chakra. Guess I could be wrong.

Y3llovv fla5h

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its pretty reasonable for him to have it, he couldn't handle it alive but in EDO form he has unlimited chakra and can't be hurt so yea....and did his hair stand up like he went all super saiyan? Haha I don't remeber Narutos hair going up, but his is normally spiky to begin with

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Many say this is BM.

But this would make the "asspull" debate even more serious.

I think its KCM , he just has his hokage coat on, so it looks like he is in BM.

P.s minato fanboys, how do you guys think minato>itachi, when edo itachi was able to keep up with KCM naruto?

And saved his life

Because even Minato without Kcm and Naruto with BM still makes him 1,000 times faster and they were talking while fighting, it wasn't really a fight.

Minato stomps Itachi, there's no use in fighting the fact now.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Looks like Bijuu Mode. If it's not, then it's regular Kyuubi Chakra Mode.
This bumps Minato's scale on the Ranks list to Top 10.
Regular Minato > Edo Itachi. In my point of view. Chakra Mode Minato is just overkill.

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I thought it was BM too, but now that I look at it again you're probably right. You can see the KCM only mode markings on his stomach. Do you think it would be possible for him to attain BM? I mean Kurama doesn't really have negative feelings to him anymore. Also what do you think his 'big present' is? If it isn't KC..unless he'll give it to him later but I don't see why he doesn't give it to him now. :)

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was KCM.

Minato IMO is stronger than Itachi.

You cant compair what itachi did with naruto to minato. Minato is in a different league.