Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- We know

You must be registered for see images

And with Kyubi's chakra, he can definitely create plenty of them and maintain them for very long if he wants:

You must be registered for see images

With clone usage, and could infact use them to take care of some kages. They may be clone, but they are still copy from original, so far from weak especially in Kyubi mode with the night infinite chakra. For example we've seen how during this war, so they would definitely not be easy to deal with, especially since they can perform FTG themselves, so how could they hit them in the first place?

- He is faster than any of them in base and only A could really be a challenge( ). With KCM boost, Naruto passed from a slow turtle ninja(exaggerating) to , so Minato being already one of the fastest in base is probably even faster than Naruto now in base. Infact when , Minato's clone ,

- , so with one touch on any of the Hokages and they are screwed. Whether he would send his clone or himself to finish the job or (like Onoki's Jinton) on themselves will depend on him

So i think he has the means to defeat the 5current Kages, but what do you think?

Reactions: 3 Days Grace

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I love Tsunade, her and Mei are automatic non factors in this fight. Raikage is too stupid and onoki ain't got the back to keep up with Minato. Gaara sand can't remotely keep up. Minato would destroy them.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I definitely agree. If its KCM Minato.
Lol him for sure. Though i don't see a great difference currently :p

Are you talking about the current Minato or about the alive Minato?
Current. Read OP

For sure.
Heck, even Kakashi > 5 current Kages.
Except MAYBE Oonoki.
I meant together lol

zombie minato with naruto's chakra...yes.

Alive minato, nope.
Well nice to know :p

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm. . . interesting. But I have some thoughts about the matter of speed.

You remember how Ōnoki, by using the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock technique lightened A's body and he became much more faster than he was. I'm not too sure, but that combination could make Minato sweat more. hmm

zombie minato with naruto's chakra...yes.

Alive minato, nope.
It's actually Kurama's Chakra. :yeah:

Last edited:

Kakashi Hatakeo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo minato yeah but minato when he is alive im not so sure. What you suggest yes but i dont know what would happen i mean he hasnt got anything to hurt tsunade. oonoki can fly, gaara can encase himself in sand and the raikage is fast enough to dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.