Minato 2nd most powerful Hokage after Naruto

Gatchaman1

Kin
5💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hear me out. Most people think that the First is the 2nd most powerful, but to me the fact that Minato bodied Kurama in less than a minute after defeating Toby is highly underrated. If Minato hadnt decided to put Kurama into Naruto, he would have survived that conflict, so based on that, I give Minato the edge over the first.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it dubious.

Pure scaling may force it onto Kakashi. Special powers may force it onto Hiruzen. Levels may force it onto Tsunade. Potential onto Tobirama or Minato and brute force onto Hashirama.

In my opinion, it is most likely to be Tsunade by direct comparisons of being above Minato and Hiruzen. Hiruzen is second due to his many techniques and then Kakashi due to scaling.

Reactions: Gatchaman1

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was impressive but he was simply nowhere above hashirama who is even stated to be a prodigy by Madara himself in terms of jutsu mastery (he's ashura incarnate thus possesses yin release by nature) Senjutsu is also not minato's forte, he's a genius, but nowhere near hashi's DC feats, hashi literally pumelled EMS madara with PS and controlled Kurama combined, minato is not doing that.

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry my dude. You are very wrong. The reason why is because Madara summoned the Kyuubi and Hashirama still rolled him. Given that Madara lost on purpose, Hashirama put all of the Bijuu in separate cages with most likely minimal effort. I'd say he's the strongest Hokage until Naruto got the sage powerup. After that, maybe Minato or the 2nd Hokage. Kakashi and Hiruzen are debatably equal or so.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry my dude. You are very wrong. The reason why is because Madara summoned the Kyuubi and Hashirama still rolled him. Given that Madara lost on purpose, Hashirama put all of the Bijuu in separate cages with most likely minimal effort. I'd say he's the strongest Hokage until Naruto got the sage powerup. After that, maybe Minato or the 2nd Hokage. Kakashi and Hiruzen are debatably equal or so.
"Madara lost on purpose"
Implies he fought half-heartedly, but the very strategy shows he could not directly take down Hashirama. So I think its more accurate to say he made a plan for his inevitable defeat.

"Hashirama . . . With probably minimal effort"
An assumption, firstly. The problem is using it to imply that Hashirama was directly so powerful, when he had a hard counter to the very existence of tailed beasts - energy suppression

Finally, this whole comparison fails to actually do so. Perhaps (I would say) it proves Hashirama stronger than Madara, but says nothing relative to the other Hokage.

Taking the front foot, i point out that Tobirama fought alongside Hashirama and Madara without the anti-tb powers they had, that Hiruzen is noted to have surpassed the former quickly, that Minato dealt with a Kurama situation as well but with the disadvantage of hostages in a surprise attack and Tsunade has achievements at 2 wars that easily outscale any tailed beast. Kakashi, at least, may have pure speed scaling. So I think its inaccurate to consider simply dealing with Kurama as something above the other Hokage.