Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sword falls on the ground, leans down and touches it then quickly moves away confused* What is this, what do you do with this?
That, that is a sword Mina. With such you fight. You place yourself face to face against your opponent and fight till death! That is what shows how big of a man you are! DO YOU HEAR ME MINA? MAN! ok, jkjk.

My body is ready.
Good, good .____." I am glad >;3

Anyhow what can you two tell me about kenjutsu in general?

Mina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That, that is a sword Mina. With such you fight. You place yourself face to face against your opponent and fight till death! That is what shows how big of a man you are! DO YOU HEAR ME MINA? MAN! ok, jkjk.

Good, good .____." I am glad >;3

Anyhow what can you two tell me about kenjutsu in general?
Oh the sweet copy-pasting begins.

Nah..well so far only that it includes sword fighting techniques and that it can be used in combination with other jutsu.

Powerslave

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah..well so far only that it includes sword fighting techniques and that it can be used in combination with other jutsu.
What's a jutsu?

Ok, Kenjutsu are the techniques that involve the usage of swords in combat, you can also combine them with chakra to create more deadly attacks.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh the sweet copy-pasting begins.

What's a jutsu?

Ok, Kenjutsu are the techniques that involve the usage of swords in combat, you can also combine them with chakra to create more deadly attacks.
Right z.z I got to be honest with you two; I always looked at sword arts as a way of fighting of true warriors; standing face to face with your opponent and fighting with only aid of a single tool. But other then that, kenjutsu or sword arts, are technique that are based upon sword usage. Kenjutsu is, one could say an addition to taijutsu. Both are connected with body arts however with taijutsu it is without any tools as to add onto the attacks, whereas with kenjutsu we have utilization of a sword as to make our attacks more powerful as well as deadly. Swords on their own are already deadly because of their sharpness, however with addition of chakra onto them we are taking them onto the next level with kenjutsu. Although, keep in mind that not every jutsu on the list actually needs infusion of chakra into the sword as to make an attack but falls under kenjutsu.

Next thing that we are going to cover is actually difference between a one-handed and two-handed attacks. So what can you tell me about the two? o_o

Powerslave

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using two-handed attacks, you deal more damage as you focus the power of both of your hands into the cut but they're slower. With one-handed attacks, you have a better versatility and speed, you can also use the other hand to perform Jutsus and whatnot.

Mina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using two-handed attacks, you deal more damage as you focus the power of both of your hands into the cut but they're slower. With one-handed attacks, you have a better versatility and speed, you can also use the other hand to perform Jutsus and whatnot.
What that **** said. I apologize for the late reply. xD

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh God you two e_e' Yeah, you are right Powerslave, so are you Mina ~_~'

*Throws each of you but a single sword* Now play with it ;) hehe.

Ok, for real; what I need for you to do is actually try and make some movement with that sword. Try making firstly some vertical slashes, then horizontal, follow it with a stab or a thrust and in the end do a diagonal slash. Well it is up to you in which order you are going to do them, however I need to see how you maneuver with the sword!

*Creates two clones. One for each!!!*

Powerslave

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we're gonna continue this? Noice.

*Grabs the sword, hands start to get sweaty but takes a good grip, deep breath, and dashes towards the clone. omgforgotmycharacter'sname performs a deep vertical slash that cuts the clone right in the face, then a horizental slash to the gut that made the clone's belly wide open, and it loses all of its intestines to the dirty soil. Finally *stabs the clone right in the heart and ends the slaughter with a diagonal slash that cuts the clone body in two parts.
Grabs the intestines and chokes the clone..
Clone goes poof!