Trait Points
0⚔️
I use:
(Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta.

to cancel out your wind jutsu then i create 5 sahdow clones that battle your shadow clones while i defend against your shark bombs by using:

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

then i summon a frog (the frog spits out oil)

and i throw an explosive tag at it creating:

(Katon:Gamayu Endan)-Fire Style:Toad Oil Flame Bomb

* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: Used in combo with Toad Oil Bullet or oil from any source that can launch it in a stream.This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

Your move =3

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall to block the fire
my clones attack your clones Hijutsu:Tsuin Chidori Suiryuudan)Secrect Technigue-Twin Chidori Water Dragon Bullet

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:50
Damage Points:80
Discription: Its Twin water dragon bullets charged with chidori that comsumes the opponent and delivers a shock to the foe.This shock is amplified since water is a conducter for electricity making the opponents body numb and rendering him/her unable to move.(each dragon can be controled seperately but -7 chakra per turn for each dragon to keep chidori in it) [thats 10 dragon]
and after distroyin your clones the dragons go after u

and i attack u and the frog wit Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy
• Type:attack
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:40
• Damage Points:80
• Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.

the dragons attack u first and the sharks grab u, draging u under water and then attackin

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh...

I create 20x water clone, then use

(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

to defend me and the clones from your dragons and sharks and i make my shadow clones explode ...

then my water clones use

(Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri)-Water Style:Water God Slicer

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: Highly compressed water jets that can cut throw rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.

at you and i summon another frog that uses:

(Gamayudan)-Toad Oil Projectile

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed.
* Note:Jiraiya can do this jutsu on his own with out any toads summoned

I throw a explosive tag at it and it makes huge flame that burns you to a crisp,

little did you know i dissappeared after creating the water clones by using

(Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique)

* Range:Shor-Long
* Chakra Cost:40
* Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
* Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
* Note:Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu

to get behind you then i use

(Oodama Rasengan)-Big Ball Spiral Sphere

* Chakra Cost:
* Damage Points:
* Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
* Note:Must already know rasengan.

in your back the end??

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the sharks r still there
a clone used Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall to protect us from the water attack, fire attack and the explodin clones.
i know that u used the Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique)
bcoz of the chakra sensin rain....
i use Raiton:Ribon Tegotae no Jutsu (Lightning Release:Ribbon Effect jutsu) - A skill that is normally used during the midst of a rain storm. The user will send forth a lightning bolt from their hands, that will be channeled through falling rain drops. When hitting the rain drops, the lightning will seperate and scatter, turning into many smaller lightning bolts. Which all are concentrated towards the opponent, to shock them from multiple directions.
it shocks u, destorys your water clones and left u paralysised
now to finish this off
i kill u wit Spirit Bomb resengan

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:65
Damage Points:100
Discription: The user must be taught Chou Odama Rasengan before using this jutsu.Making 4 clones(clones not included)they each add one of the five elements(except earth) creating a huge sphere of mixed energy.This jutsu first incases the target in a violently spinning shpere that shocks,burns and cuts the target ending in a huge explosion