Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Joking... its still spaming...

Obito Thats Very Good, Now I want you and your clones to put your hands on that tree *Points at a tree* then mold as much wind chakra as you can into your hands and i want you to slice it, multiple times till you slice it in half.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awesome youve Mastered the wind element now i want you to try this jutsu out on your clones, break into pairs and use the move against each other

(Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

* Type:Attack/Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:10
* Damage Points:20
* Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.

When you destroy all your clones, you have mastered it. Now i have to go bed Gnight

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Awesome youve Mastered the wind element now i want you to try this jutsu out on your clones, break into pairs and use the move against each other

* Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add speed and stenght to a thrown projectile.

When you destroy all your clones, you have mastered it. Now i have to go bed Gnight
can u only show me before u go to bed(to copy it then it will be easier)
:D and good night

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Activate the sharingan and copy

Then use it and flow down all of my clones