Mikasa now is the most hated character Xddd

White Powder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anime watcher are going crazy about her attacking Levi and manga reader remember why they don't like Mikasa again Xddd I think she will die by the end of the show because isayama said the original trio gets their own ending and Mikasa is the least popular among the trio and this way Eren and Historia can become cannon without hurting Mikasa's feelings xxxx:

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who in the hell likes Soyboy Armin?

Mikasa is still the best. She won’t die.

I follow the AOT figure lines, I don’t see anything but Mikasa.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mikasa is the least popular among the trio
Factually wrong.

Latest SNK manga popularity poll ;

You must be registered for see images

Eren and Historia can become cannon without hurting Mikasa's feelings
Shipping non sense in a manga such as AoT, uh? That's why we can't have nice things.

Anyway keep dreaming, Eren X Historia won't happen.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
didn't historia get a kid with some random guy?
Yeah apparently Historia got knocked up by some dude who bullied her when she was younger but some people think it's all a lies, there's plenty of theories rn ; people think it's a fake pregnancy, some think Eren fell in love with Historia (mostly crazy EreHisu shippers but it's still a very popular theory), etc etc. I hate the direction of the story right now, it's mostly shipping bait which I dislike, romance/shipping crap has little to no place in AoT imo.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah apparently Historia got knocked up by some dude who bullied her when she was younger but some people think it's all a lies, there's plenty of theories rn ; people think it's a fake pregnancy, some think Eren fell in love with Historia (mostly crazy EreHisu shippers but it's still a very popular theory), etc etc. I hate the direction of the story right now, it's mostly shipping bait which I dislike, romance/shipping crap has little to no place in AoT imo.
Tbh, I don't think the pregnancy is fake, but the father being the bully may be a lie. It just seems off to give one of the main characters a random lover, though then again, like you said, romance isn't exactly a place for AOT, so maybe he was just a means of getting her pregnant and nothing more.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong. She is one of the most popular characters and I’m pretty sure that is a fillerin the anime, never happened in the manga.

Ask the pregnancy was to prolonge Zekes life by eating royal blood if I’m not mistaken

White Powder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong. She is one of the most popular characters and I’m pretty sure that is a fillerin the anime, never happened in the manga.

Ask the pregnancy was to prolonge Zekes life by eating royal blood if I’m not mistaken
No look it happened in manga too

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Historia mating with her childhood bully? Damn, Historia confirmed Sakura 2.0.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mikasa is badass character , anime sure does overstretch her character. I am positive she will be alive at end of the series.

I always have a feelong with eren having low life span , she will end up with Jean. We know Jean has kind of crush on her at beginning mikasa sure has options !!