Might Guy vs Raikage

uchia kid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we know both of them taijutsu skills are on a whole nother level.so who do you think would win between them.I think Guy would have a better chance of winning.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this topic has already been made. i say raikage wins because he can match Gai's strength and best his speed in 8 gates. however raikage can use his fullpower however long he wants. gai can only use it for a short period of time. so raikage will outlast 8 gates gai and then kill him. furthermore chidori was only able to manage a weak wound against raikage's lightning armor. so i'd say gai's punches wont kill raikage. furthermore in 8 gates gai needs to end the battle quickly and that wont happen since raikage is faster than gai in 8 gates.

uchia kid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this topic has already been made. i say raikage wins because he can match Gai's strength and best his speed in 8 gates. however raikage can use his fullpower however long he wants. gai can only use it for a short period of time. so raikage will outlast 8 gates gai and then kill him. furthermore chidori was only able to manage a weak wound against raikage's lightning armor. so i'd say gai's punches wont kill raikage. furthermore in 8 gates gai needs to end the battle quickly and that wont happen since raikage is faster than gai in 8 gates.
really,well am new so i wouldn't know that.

Last edited:

Rovian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should make a poll.. you seriously wouldn't want to count how many votes goes for Guy and vice-versa for Raikage by the posts..

I'd say Raikage anyways.. he's the 2nd fastest Shinobi living.. "Chakra Mode" Naruto comes 1st now.