• Total voters

AmazonKiller

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy and Killer B from the start of the war arc.
I've always though this could be an interesting match up so here it is.

Restrictions: Both start in base
Distance: 20 yards

I think this could be a pretty close fight actually, they are both very powerful close range fighters and on paper seem pretty even. I think the 7 gates could act as an equalizer to Biju mode if not give an advantage over it. Since with it he could well be faster than Ay and has beyond Kage level power.

I can see this going either way with very high difficulty but i think Guy could edge out B with the gates.

Any thoughts?

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy is too reliant on Melee-based attacks. I don't see him causing Bee any significant problems, particularly if the latter chooses to enter his v2 Jinchūriki form.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im goin with Guy. He beat Kisame, Bee didnt. The seventh gate would ensure the victory. If that doesnt work the eight gate ensures a draw since Guy will die after using it. Do not underestimate the gates but it would be a tight battle.

RasenKirin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im goin with Guy. He beat Kisame, Bee didnt. The seventh gate would ensure the victory. If that doesnt work the eight gate ensures a draw since Guy will die after using it. Do not underestimate the gates but it would be a tight battle.
There's no way the gates are beating a full transformed Bee smh...

And last I checked, Kisame also didn't use the same techniques he used against Bee that he did against Guy.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao i totally forgot he didn't go full hachibi, i was jus thinkking of the massive shark cannon he shot at guy and how guy deflected it my bad people

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't understand why people keep saying this is a stomp. Gai is perfectly capable of forcing Bee into V2 or full Hachibi mode and still would require a significant amount of effort to defeat him.

Gai has already shown to keep up with V2 mode [ ]
This would most likely be a battle of stamina, in which, Bee of course eventually wins.

I don't, however, see Bee defeating Gai in full Hachibi mode. First off, Gai held his own against the 6 tails With that being said, the Hachibi doesn't possess the speed feats to even harm Gai. In fact, he is one huge defenseless target in this form, because it only makes him susceptible to getting hit in a very vulnerable spot such as in the globular organ, aka his eyes. TBB isn't a factor here because Gai can easily blitz the Hachibi before he can fire one off, and using it in CQC is only going to harm them both.

Another very overlooked fact is the 8th Inner Gate. Given the circumstances in the scan below, we can only imagine the capabilities of which Gai possesses considering his confidence in it being a viable counter to a multi-TBB.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Zexion~

elsepa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't understand why people keep saying this is a stomp. Gai is perfectly capable of forcing Bee into V2 or full Hachibi mode and still would require a significant amount of effort to defeat him.

This would most likely be a battle of stamina, in which, Bee of course eventually wins.

I don't, however, see Bee defeating Gai in full Hachibi mode. First off, Gai held his own against the 6 tails With that being said, the Hachibi doesn't possess the speed feats to even harm Gai. In fact, he is one huge defenseless target in this form, because it only makes him susceptible to getting hit in a very vulnerable spot such as in the globular organ, aka his eyes. TBB isn't a factor here because Gai can easily blitz the Hachibi before he can fire one off, and using it in CQC is only going to harm them both.

Another very overlooked fact is the 8th Inner Gate. Given the circumstances in the scan below, we can only imagine the capabilities of which Gai possesses considering his confidence in it being a viable counter to a multi-TBB.

I totally agree but he is underrated , checking old threads in some other forums when Gai was about to fight Kisame everyone was like omg impossible he can't or he will open the 8th gate and die , bullshit.

AmazonKiller

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great post, this is what i was trying to get at in OP (was just exhausted at the time). B and Gai are much more closely matched than people seem to want to realize. I really dont see what so many have written this off as B stomps Gai. Unless of course you just read the title and go with initial reaction and dont think it our.

Would B win, quite possibly but not without Gai putting up a hell of a fight. Lets not forget he was able to wreck Kisame and hold his own VS the 6 tails.

Gai can match B for speed, and in the 8 gates i think he could even match the 3rd raikage, has better reflexes and can force B into V2 pretty easily. From there they are both tied for Taijusu, speed and stamina (in the databook i was able to find, please let me know if this is outdated). So it comes down to who is the better fighter or who can last the longest.

@RasenKirin The biggest mistake would be to enter full eight tails form, its just gives a powered up Gai a massive target. In this form B is not exactly moving around quickly so Gai easily blitzes him. It would be as simple as go for the eyes. A blinded tailed beast isnt fighting much of anything.

And forget about Bijudama, firstly it is a massive attack that takes time to power up. Then you must aim and fire it in 1 direction, during which time MG will most certainly be moving around and hard to pin point. Once again gai would simply be too fast to track to get a hit on.

And i don't think B would fare too well even in 8tails mode catching a full powered Hirudora and or Asa Kujaku at close range. I can see this going either way with gai going 7/8 gates, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: elsepa

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I totally agree but he is underrated , checking old threads in some other forums when Gai was about to fight Kisame everyone was like omg impossible he can't or he will open the 8th gate and die , bullshit.
Gai is horribly underrated and the responses on this thread proves it.

Great post, this is what i was trying to get at in OP (was just exhausted at the time). B and Gai are much more closely matched than people seem to want to realize. I really dont see what so many have written this off as B stomps Gai. Unless of course you just read the title and go with initial reaction and dont think it our.

Would B win, quite possibly but not without Gai putting up a hell of a fight. Lets not forget he was able to wreck Kisame, hold his own VS the 6 tails and recently bisected Madara with a single kick.

Gai can match B for speed, and in the 8 gates i think he could even match the 3rd raikage, has better reflexes and can force B into V2 pretty easily. From there they are both tied for Taijusu, speed and stamina (in the databook i was able to find, please let me know if this is outdated). So it comes down to who is the better fighter or who can last the longest.
Thank you. Everybody who said Bee stomps clearly didn't think it through.

I say Bee wins with mid-high difficulty, assuming Gai doesn't use his 8th Gate. Gai definitely matches V2 Bee's speed, however I don't think he matches Bee in stamina. Don't get me wrong, Gai has great stamina, which is by many, an overlooked fact. But when were comparing it to the second most powerful tailed beast jin, I don't find it plausible. That was actually my nigga Rock Lee with the most boss kick in naruto history.

Now, if we are to accept the hype given to the gate of death, which supposedly gives the user power greater then a kage; and accept that Gai was about to deflect all 4 of TBB's when he opened it, then I'd say it would be a draw, as the consequence of using it, is death.

AmazonKiller

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, ah yeah :sweat: how could i forget that was Lee not gai.

But yes Gai is horribly underrated, I can see your point on the stamina. I think they are pretty close in that regard but with a tialed beast B does edge him out a bit. I would call it more high difficulty but likely B would win. Like you say if we by into the hype of the Gate Of Death and the godly power it grants at the cost of your life then i agree about the draw.

Either way this is a match i would love to see happen, sadly never will though.

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai doesn't having anything which is going to harm Killer Bee in his v2 form, regardless of whether or not the former can keep pace. Base Kisame survived Hirudora [ ] but had his insides blown to pieces by Bee's Lariat [ ]. I don't know how Gai expects to damage his opponent because he sure as hell won't accomplish anything with these taijutsu or melee-based assaults. The hyped Kusanagi no Tsurugi couldn't even pierce Naruto's 4-tailed Kyūbi shroud.

Continuous Bijūdama or the like is overkill.

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im goin with Guy. He beat Kisame, Bee didnt.
lol i knew this was coming. and its horrible logic. absolutely abysmal stupid retarded logic. gai used taijutsu which couldnt be absorbed by kisame. kisame stated hes the perfect akatsuki for taking on the jinchurikis since they use chakra.
bee also held back against kisame and idd not use the full 8 tails.
kisame was massively weakened every time he battled gai. meaning kishi is portraying gai as below kisames level.

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee. Guy would need to go into gates off the bat, cause with Bee durable body like his brother a few punches aren't goin to kill him. Bee in v2 should tank Hirudora, then it's relentless Biju dama's to kill Guy.

Takos

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i knew this was coming. and its horrible logic. absolutely abysmal stupid retarded logic. gai used taijutsu which couldnt be absorbed by kisame. kisame stated hes the perfect akatsuki for taking on the jinchurikis since they use chakra.
bee also held back against kisame and idd not use the full 8 tails.
kisame was massively weakened every time he battled gai. meaning kishi is portraying gai as below kisames level.
Lol, for their final fight, Kisame was replenished with Bee's chakra, so he wasn't "massively weakened" as you're claiming. He just didn't have Samehada with him, but it wouldn't help him much.
Guy>Kisame, accept it already and stop acting like Guy was lucky or Kisame was a bad luck brian.

Reactions: elsepa

Izuna Kakashi Senju

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer Bee mid diff, Bee is extremely durable and can tank nearly all of Gai's arsenal plus if Bee enters V2 or goes full Hachibi form he can rap this up as Gai won't be able to evade Continuous Bijuudama.

AmazonKiller

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee. Guy would need to go into gates off the bat, cause with Bee durable body like his brother a few punches aren't goin to kill him. A)Bee in v2 should tank Hirudora, B)then it's relentless Biju dama's to kill Guy.
True Gai would need to enter his gates pretty soon but even in base i think he would do fairly well against base B. Sure if he goes V2 then the gates are needed of course, but in the gates i would put Gai's speed ahead of B so it would be a matter of speed vs power. Gai is a taijutsu master, his blows are going to have much more impact than your average ninja. I agree that a few blows wont kill B, nor will they kill Gai. They will do some damage however, you seem to really be underestimating just how powerful Gai is.

A)I really think you overestimate the power of V2, sure it can take some damage but outright tank Hirudora? I really don't think so. If you want to argue full 8-tails form tanking it ok i will be more willing to agree but V2?

I have posted this before but it bears repeating:

The biggest mistake would be to enter full eight tails form. Unless he is damn near dead its just gives a powered up Gai a massive target. In this form B is not exactly moving around quickly so Gai easily blitzes him. It would be as simple as go for the eyes. A blinded tailed beast isn't fighting much of anything.

And forget about Bijudama, firstly it is a massive attack that takes time to power up. During which the tailed beast is stationary to gather the massive amount of energy needed. Then you must aim and fire it in 1 direction, during which time Gai will most certainly be moving around and hard to pin point. Once again gai would simply be too fast to track to get a hit on.

Also if we go by the hype of the 8th gate and the power it grants i would say this fight ends in a draw (since Gai would die after the gates used).

Last edited: