Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

vs.

You must be registered for see images

Condition: Nagato is healthy and able to support the six paths of pain, Might guy and Kakashi have full chakra and are at their current level in the manga.

Intel: Manga

Restrictions: No Jigokudō/Naraka path so Nagato can't revive, No 8th gate by Guy because death really isn't a victory now is it?

Intent: To kill

This generally interests me. I am still under the opinion that the six paths would win but Considering how far both Kakashi & Guy have come it might be a lot closer then some would think. I mean the 7th gate and Kamui will be troublesome and Kakashi with some help already nearly defeated Tendo/Deva.

Opinions?

My opinion is: Six Paths of Pain win: High-diff.

Last edited:

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can but of course it won't be that simple. Most of the pains would be able to stop Kakashi mid-kamui, unless Guy holds them off.
You should have restricted it man...

Anyway, Hirudora itself would take out most of the Paths. In a 1v1 battle Kakashi can defeat most of the Paths too, so I'd give it to Gai and Kakashi mid diff. The only problem is Deva Path and he gets blitzed/Kamui'd by 7G Gai/Kakashi.

The Meta of the Night

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should have restricted it man...

Anyway, Hirudora itself would take out most of the Paths. In a 1v1 battle Kakashi can defeat most of the Paths too, so I'd give it to Gai and Kakashi mid diff. The only problem is Deva Path and he gets blitzed/Kamui'd by 7G Gai/Kakashi.
Well I see Kakashi struggling with most of paths without Kamui snipe. So I probably should've limited the amount of Kamui's that Kakashi can use. If we were to say 3 Kamui's from Kakashi or no direct sniping then what?

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I see Kakashi struggling with most of paths without Kamui snipe. So I probably should've limited the amount of Kamui's that Kakashi can use. If we were to say 3 Kamui's from Kakashi or no direct sniping then what?
I agree with caterpillar, Kakashi w/o Kamui should be more than capable of taking out the Paths (except from Deva Path) with good ol' ninjutsu and taijutsu. With the advantage of having a team mate, Kakashi can handle three while Gai handles the other three.

The Meta of the Night

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with caterpillar, Kakashi w/o Kamui should be more than capable of taking out the Paths (except from Deva Path) with good ol' ninjutsu and taijutsu. With the advantage of having a team mate, Kakashi can handle three while Gai handles the other three.
Quite. Guy is the wildcard here because I am not entirely sure how Deva path or any of the other paths are against Taijutsu of his level. Deva is probably the only hope here because of how out-classed the other paths are, but remember they all see what the other sees therefore it might drag on longer then someone like Kakashi with low chakra would want it to. It would most likely come down to 7th Gate Guy hammering down on Deva path until Shinra tensei would be unable to use.

Okay I change my opinion:

Guy & Kakashi win mid-high diff.

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite. Guy is the wildcard here because I am not entirely sure how Deva path or any of the other paths are against Taijutsu of his level. Deva is probably the only hope here but remember they all see what the other sees therefore it might drag on longer then someone like Kakashi with low chakra would want it to. It would most likely come down to 7th Gate Guy hammering down on Deva path until Shinra tensei would be unable to use.

Okay I change my opinion:

Guy & Kakashi win mid-high diff.
Gai should definitely be able to capitalize on that 5-second interval given his speed feats. Lee & Hebi Sasuke vs. Pain might be a more interesting battle...

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rivals win..Gai uses asakujaku and preta path tries to absorb it thinking it's ninjutsu #RIP...kakashi can use kamui on the others...and deva path's only threat is CT...shinra tensei and bansho tenin are useless against these 2

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only problem is deva path.

Besides.guy and kakashi already developed ways to counter their techs and joined line of sight.

Mid diff for the duo.

The 5 second interval is easily punished by the eternal rivals.

Latios

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rivals win..Gai uses asakujaku and preta path tries to absorb it thinking it's ninjutsu #RIP...kakashi can use kamui on the others...and deva path's only threat is CT...shinra tensei and bansho tenin are useless against these 2
He can tell the difference from Nin and Tai....

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gai should definitely be able to capitalize on that 5-second interval given his speed feats. Lee & Hebi Sasuke vs. Pain might be a more interesting battle...
That seems one sided at first, but to tell truth they can counter anything barring CT (with conditions in op)