Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhhhhh Nunchucks might be able to break bone shield, don't really know but its not like Kimi is doing anything to Gai ever so.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai overwhelms kimi in base... they are in totally different leagues...

you saw when guy just casually dispersed part 1 gaaras sand??? Gai negs gaara

and gaara is basically kimimaro level...

so gai negs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kimimaro is above gaara specially without his disease.
Post automatically merged:

Kimimaro almost killed naruto rock Lee and gaara altogether. Kimimaro could have taken even on hiruzen specially if he is healthy.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kimimaro is above gaara specially without his disease.

Kimimaro almost killed naruto rock Lee and gaara altogether. Kimimaro could have taken even on hiruzen specially if he is healthy.

no he didnt, kimi didnt even fight naruto, and he fought lee and gaara separately..
kimi is nowhere near gai level

Kimimaro wins. He would've trouble with his speed tho, given Sasuke couldn't even visually percieve him moving Point A - B.
how??? kimi was getting raped by drunk lee & was having trouble with gaara... gai negs in base

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uh... Gai has nothing to hurt Kimimaro what so ever. It's been pretty much debated even 6th Gate with Aka can't penetrate throw his bone armor.

All Kimi needs to do is keep his bones out, and Gai can't do shit.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh... Gai has nothing to hurt Kimimaro what so ever. It's been pretty much debated even 6th Gate with Aka can't penetrate throw his bone armor.

All Kimi needs to do is keep his bones out, and Gai can't do shit.

he doesnt even need to penetrate his bones... the sheer heat from face tanking an aja kujaku will liquefy his skin and insides and just leave a husk of bones...

even p1 gaara was able to crush his skin off with sand... guy will turn his viscera into a fucking smoothie

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he doesnt even need to penetrate his bones... the sheer heat from face tanking an aja kujaku will liquefy his skin and insides and just leave a husk of bones...

even p1 gaara was able to crush his skin off with sand... guy will turn his viscera into a fucking smoothie
Lol... I'm rusty, so I may have a couple things off but, I'm positive Kisame tanked Morning Peacock.

Kimimaro > Kisame in durability, as well Gaara's attack was much different in terms of Gai's.

Gaara's attacks are pressurized, while Gai's is simply quick strikes that generate heat and flame.

So the flames definitely aren't melting Kimi's skin, especially when they've no Canon feats showing such, and a much less durable person that Kimi was shown to tank.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kimimaro was not getting owned by drunken Lee, he was if anything, testing Lee out.

Since Kimimaro was showing feats that challenges even Hiruzen, and Hiruzen is above Konoha's green beast (unless he goes above 4rth gate)

In final curse mark kimimaro won't even move after being hit by Gai's attacks unless he goes beyond the fourth gate. Even then it would be interesting to watch Gai attempt to take down Kimimaro.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrProof

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol... I'm rusty, so I may have a couple things off but, I'm positive Kisame tanked Morning Peacock.

Kimimaro > Kisame in durability, as well Gaara's attack was much different in terms of Gai's.

Gaara's attacks are pressurized, while Gai's is simply quick strikes that generate heat and flame.

So the flames definitely aren't melting Kimi's skin, especially when they've no Canon feats showing such, and a much less durable person that Kimi was shown to tank.
How did Kisame tank Asakajaku, it literally destroyed the entirety of the gangers organs.

Reactions: MissingFUCKINGnin
Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kisame did not tank it... his weird zetsu clone thing died..

and how do you figure kimi is more durable than kisame??? kimi's only feat is losing to gaara so, gai stomps.