Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name:Mifune
Nickname: Kenshin, Blond Samurai,and Bodyguard
Clan:

Looks: Mifune has very light colored hair, sometimes appearing blond and other times appearing a sand color. His eyes change from brown to blue occasionally, usually with the weather, appearing blue on calm days and turning brown during more overcast situations. He has a very lean, but muscular build and is approximately six feet (180 cm) tall. He weighs about 130 pounds (roughly 59 kg). He is often seen in either dark dress pants and a light colored dress shirt, or blue jeans and a white sweatshirt with OSAMURAI emblazoned on it. He almost always keeps a reed in his mouth.

Personality: Mifune is a strong, stoic type of person, who does not speak much. He dislikes senseless fighting, and the archaic ways of the world - he sees himself as a protector of the weak, especially children, reflected by the fact that can not bring himself to harm a child save for dire instances. He is not above killing at all, but would rather not, as shown by the fact that in several of his previous encounters he gives the opponent the chance to admit defeat and flee, often with the promise that they will never bother his ward again.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Mifune was born on a small, unnamed island.
Village of Alliance:Sunagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty:None
Elements:Wind, Water, and Earth
Your ninjutsu:
Fuuton: All through B rank.
Suiton: All through B rank.
Doton: All through C rank.

Background Info.
History:
MIfune was born on a quiet island in the Eastern Sea, where he spent the first fifteen years of his life. Like all Nations, this small island's shinobi force utilized the way of chakra, but believing in the ways of old, taught the ancient and stealthy art of assassination as well.

Even before chakra and Ninjutsu were introduced on this island, it acted as a battlefield. Resting upon a large deposit of valuable metals and gems, the Silent Shinobi of the Eastern Shore and the Powerful Samurai of the Western Shore warred for generations over the rights to the valuable stones. The constant fighting segregated the island into to distinct factions for hundreds of years.

This segregation lasted until the Third Great Shinobi World War. When the war erupted, several of the Nations where strained for resources, and so they turned to our this tiny island for the riches it sat upon. Through the strife and warring of the Five Great Shinobi Nations, this island came into prosperity and peace.

Mifune's parents came from opposite sides of the island; his father a shinobi and his mother a samurai. Despite the past between their fractions, they were a happy family. During his time as a child and attendance at the island's Shinobi Academy, his parents tutored him in the old ways of war: his father worked with him relentlessly to give Mifune incredible agility, stealth, and reflexes, even by shinobi standards, using the method the ancient assassins master to be one with the shadows. His mother, noticing Mifune's talent and interest in the ways of sword at an early age taught him the Bushido, and took pride at her son's determination and discipline as he grew more experienced with a blade in his hands.

With powerful training embed into his being, a clash of the more modern way of Ninjutsu and the ancient shadow arts, coupled with the strength and discipline of a samurai through training that rivaled that of the Land of Iron's, Mifune left the island shortly after turning sixteen to see the world, though a falling out with his father was also responsible.

After traveling to the main continent, Mifune worked for the next seven years, forming a name for himself as a powerful sword-for-hire. Through the occasional letter written to home, he remained intact with his family and repaired his relationship with his father.

After a dark time that Mifune simply refers to cryptically as "then", Mifune went into a dark depression only worsened by his sudden poverty. The only things he had to his name were the sword on his hip and the shirt on his back.

During one particularity bleak night when a heavy storm ravaged the town he happened to be staying in at that time, a warlord of an underground organization recognized Mifune and offered to employ him for his skills. So, for the next four years, Mifune worked as the organization's personal bodyguard and assassin.

His time as a body guard for this overlord was when Mifune became renowned for his skills. Throughout the years, it was not uncommon for some hotshot shinobi or swordsman to track him down and challenge him, though they almost always ended in Mifune's victory. One strange thing, though, was that a man sought out Mifune, not to fight, but to teach him. He had heard the stories, and found great promise in Mifune. And so, with the man's teachings, Mifune made the Infinite-One style his own. Just as well, the man taught Mifune to utilize his body to the limit, training him with weights and a type of sensory deprivation where he would make Mifune go long periods of time with all but one of senses cut off, so that they would be heightened. By doing this to all of his senses, he raised their base level, making him more aware to things.

The payment for his job was substantial indeed and it quickly pulled him out of poverty - so much so that he started sending a few thousand ryo back to his parents. Not being a lavish man, he didn't spend much of his money on pleasantries, but on basic provisions for living, as well as materials to maintain his various katana, many of which he procured from the corpses of his targets, rather than leaving the blades to rust.

One assassination mission, though, would forever change Mifune's life. A noble family had paid a rival organization to take out the gang that Mifune worked for. Mifune had strict orders to infiltrate the families premise, kill anyone he came across, and then finally assassinate the heiress of the family, to not only destroy the family but to cut off a portion of the rival gang's funds through this family.

After a quiet slaughter of the guards, Mifune made his way into the heiress's room, where he was shocked.

The heiress was not a young woman as he had been informed, but a young child. Mifune had never raised his blade against a child before and he could not bring himself to do it then, so he did the only thing he could think to do: he betrayed the organization and took the child, in an effort to protect her. If he didn't kill her, the organization would have someone else do it.

As he expected, the organization was not pleased with the bodyguard's betrayal, and so they sent a massive force to exterminate the samurai. Three-hundred shinobi came to dispose of the renegade and the heiress.

Vowing to right his wrong, he swore to protect the child, even at the cost of his life. And so he fought.

And fought.

And fought.

Mifune fought over the course of four grueling weeks, slaughtering the men who came up against him with his unique sword style. He would have to defeat waves of the enemy before he could escape to somewhere safe with Angela and rest. All the time, a thought, no, a way of life that would stick with him for as long as he lived formed in his mind: so long as he lived he would protect the weak and those who could not protect themselves from the likes of the scum he was fighting now.

He would protect them all.

Little else is known about Mifune's past, save for a few small details. Mifune came across one boy who was the last of his clan - a clan known as demons. Mifune was actually responsible for the death of the child's father, due to one of his own personal missions during the time he wandered with the heiress child, Angela.

The boy was following in the footsteps of his father; becoming a demon. After several fights, Mifune had finally forced the boy to open his eyes - the boy choose to leave the path of the demon and follow his own path after defeating Mifune in their third and final encounter. Thinking he had killed the samurai that had literally opened his eyes to his demons, he left with a solemn respect for the man; the sweethearted samurai with the seaweed flavored candy.

Only being found by Angela and being taken to a hospital by a group of Medical Shinobi from Konoha did Mifune chance death, and survive. There, a traveling diplomat from Sunagakure caught wind of the renowned samurai sleeping in the Konohagakure Hospital, which would prove a godsend in two years time...

Mifune had taken up a blade against a child when he fought that boy, something he did not like, but over time, especially during their last battle, he saw the shinobi no longer as a boy, but as a man. Mifune knew he had done the right thing.

Little else is known about Mifune's past, save for the fact that after traveling with Anglea for nearly two years Suna offered Mifune a place to live as well as protection for Angela if he agreed to align himself with the nation.

He is currently serving in the Suna military and works as a personal sensei for Keotsu, as well as partnering with the young swordsman on several missions.

Other
Mifune has trained relentlessly and is always trying to better himself. As such, he wears weights in a similar fashion as Rock Lee does under his clothes, though he wears them on his arms as well. Because of this training and his training as a child, he is exceptionally agile, stealthy, and has a large amount of stamina.

And though uncommon, but not unheard of, Mifune wears lightweight, leather samurai armor as well, though just a chest-piece underneath his shirt.

Having gone through a type of sensory deprivation training to heighten his senses, his senses are more acute than those of a regular person's, though not as acute as someone who's clan specializes in that particular sense, say like Kiba's sense of smell.

(Above taken from the History for easy reference)
Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: N/A
Lost:
N/A

~Approved~ Nice job on the history

Last edited by a moderator:

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is nothing wrong with it that i see.
That's good. o_o xd I thought about making him an Uchiha or a Nara (xd kinda stole the idea of a Nara to have him with an "Enchanted Sword Mode" thing xd), but I think I should probably finish my regular training first.
Well bud this is a good looking bio bro :D
Thank you. ^_^

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean exactly by this

He is not a sensor, but through years of sensory deprivation training, all of his senses are slightly heightened when com paired to an average persons.
Sensor-types have nothing to do with your senses. Even a blind, deaf guy could be a first class-sensor. So to what are you exactly referring too?

Also having weights on your character is one of Grimm's things. I think you should check with him first if he actually likes it that you also use that.

And there's something I don't really get in your bio. You say you got saved by Konoha shinobi but go to Suna? Doesn't really make much sense.

Don't you think 400 shinobi is way way way to over exaggerated and makes no sense if you say you fought them 4 days straight? That you fight that long is possible, but against 400 o_O. Outside the fact that 400 is extremely unrealistic, fighting them 4 days would mean they have been fighting for 4 days too, which I can hardly believe as it would indicate that they stood in a nice straight row and you fought them one by one or something.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean exactly by this

Sensor-types have nothing to do with your senses. Even a blind, deaf guy could be a first class-sensor. So to what are you exactly referring too?

Also having weights on your character is one of Grimm's things. I think you should check with him first if he actually likes it that you also use that.

And there's something I don't really get in your bio. You say you got saved by Konoha shinobi but go to Suna? Doesn't really make much sense.

Don't you think 400 shinobi is way way way to over exaggerated and makes no sense if you say you fought them 4 days straight? That you fight that long is possible, but against 400 o_O. Outside the fact that 400 is extremely unrealistic, fighting them 4 days would mean they have been fighting for 4 days too, which I can hardly believe as it would indicate that they stood in a nice straight row and you fought them one by one or something.
1. I actually didn't know that. o_o I apologize for that. I'm just saying that his five basic senses (well, specifically sight, hearing, and smell) are a bit more acute than a regular person's, though not quite as acute as, say, some one like Kiba.

2. Again, I didn't know that, I will check with him.

3 and 4. <.<" That was actually purely back-story. About the Konoha thing, I just said that because I cant' see him dragging a child through a desert without proper reasons, so being healed by Konoha would be fine. Seeing as right now Suna and Konoha are allied, it's possible that a Suna shinobi, hearing he was in Konoha, came to request his service. As for the 400, I actually just choose it as a random number. It really has no relevance whatsoever. o_o In the manga he comes from, he's as powerful as 99 regular humans, so I just choose it as a number. I'll dial it back quite a bit.

My apologies. >.<

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edited:

I have permission to use the weights.

I removed the part about the Sensor-type, and simply left it as heightened senses.

I also dialed back the number of enemies to 300, and changed it to four weeks, which equates to about ten shinobi a day. While grueling, that is not an impossible fight.

o.o Do I need to fix something else? I'd rather try to get as much fixed in one go if possible, that way I can do it before I can't edit the post any more.

>.< Sorry.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I actually didn't know that. o_o I apologize for that. I'm just saying that his five basic senses (well, specifically sight, hearing, and smell) are a bit more acute than a regular person's, though not quite as acute as, say, some one like Kiba.

2. Again, I didn't know that, I will check with him.

3 and 4. <.<" That was actually purely back-story. About the Konoha thing, I just said that because I cant' see him dragging a child through a desert without proper reasons, so being healed by Konoha would be fine. Seeing as right now Suna and Konoha are allied, it's possible that a Suna shinobi, hearing he was in Konoha, came to request his service. As for the 400, I actually just choose it as a random number. It really has no relevance whatsoever. o_o In the manga he comes from, he's as powerful as 99 regular humans, so I just choose it as a number. I'll dial it back quite a bit.

My apologies. >.<
Edited:

I have permission to use the weights.

I removed the part about the Sensor-type, and simply left it as heightened senses.

I also dialed back the number of enemies to 300, and changed it to four weeks, which equates to about ten shinobi a day. While grueling, that is not an impossible fight.

o.o Do I need to fix something else? I'd rather try to get as much fixed in one go if possible, that way I can do it before I can't edit the post any more.

>.< Sorry.
I wasn't accusing you or anything. I just wanted to be sure about the weights and the senses. Even if you didn't edited your history I wouldn't decline it just for that, I just found those parts of the history a bit weird.

About the senses I don't wanna see you use them as for example you're in the Hidden Mist and you start sniffing out the opponent with your nose or something, ok?

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't accusing you or anything. I just wanted to be sure about the weights and the senses. Even if you didn't edited your history I wouldn't decline it just for that, I just found those parts of the history a bit weird.

About the senses I don't wanna see you use them as for example you're in the Hidden Mist and you start sniffing out the opponent with your nose or something, ok?
o.o Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like I was cross or anything. >.<"

And understood.