Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would Hinata challenge Pain?
Or Jugo challenging 4th Raikage, Dosu challenge Gaara?, suigetsu challenging Kisame, Karin attacking Guru Guru Yamato Buddha statue, Kakuzu attacking hashirama.... Etc Etc..
Emotional, psychotic loyalty, psychotic no knowledge, ambition, actually won, no knowledge

Look at context, please. Mifune has previously fought Hanzo, even putting aside his known hype. He wouldn't challenge someone who is outright above him.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emotional, psychotic loyalty, psychotic no knowledge, ambition, actually won, no knowledge

Look at context, please. Mifune has previously fought Hanzo, even putting aside his known hype. He wouldn't challenge someone who is outright above him.
Kakuzu obviously had knowledge on hashirama... he was well known in every major village and correct me if im wrong, but wasnt kakuzu hired to assasin hashirama... meaning he was probley given some sort of basic knowledge or intel report on him. Karin did not win against buddah statue... she only damaged it abit. I would say more like pride for suigetsu challenging Kisame... like most shinobi, they will fight to the death even if they cant win, to die an honorable shinobi... this is what i think why mifune challenged Hanzo, not because he thought he coukd win...

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu obviously had knowledge on hashirama... he was well known in every major village and correct me if im wrong, but wasnt kakuzu hired to assasin hashirama... meaning he was probley given some sort of basic knowledge or intel report on him. Karin did not win against buddah statue... she only damaged it abit. I would say more like pride for suigetsu challenging Kisame... like most shinobi, they will fight to the death even if they cant win, to die an honorable shinobi... this is what i think why mifune challenged Hanzo, not because he thought he coukd win...
Well, Kakuzu was at least strong enough to escape.

Also, assassination involves ambushes etc. Again, CONTEXT.

In the context of war, where you're a leader of a platoon and you have backup options, it would be incredibly stupid to go with pride.

Also, Mifune is not shown as the prideful type on top of him HAVING PREVIOUSLY FOUGHT HANZO

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Kakuzu was at least strong enough to escape.

Also, assassination involves ambushes etc. Again, CONTEXT.

In the context of war, where you're a leader of a platoon and you have backup options, it would be incredibly stupid to go with pride.

Also, Mifune is not shown as the prideful type on top of him HAVING PREVIOUSLY FOUGHT HANZO
Kakuzu only escaped because Hashiramas a nice guy lol
I dont get it, Mifune lost to Hanzo in the past (Hanzo was even holding back) but he thought he could win in War Arc?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont get it, Mifune lost to Hanzo in the past (Hanzo was even holding back) but he thought he could win in War Arc?
Precisely.

BECAUSE HE HAS TRAINED AND IMPROVED
Post automatically merged:

One last thing

Remember that the flashback shows their first fight being very close, similar to their second fight but with Hanzo being slightly faster. This means Mifune was never too far behind in the first place.

Last edited: