AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't heard anyone say this yet, so i'm not sure if people even noticed this, but guy's final attack is actually the fabled 'midnight dragon' that many fans speculated it was. I don't know if this was a fan service or not, but epic kishi is epic :cool:

Let's me show you why.

Let's exam this page.
You must be registered for see images

Red - Let's exam the bit circled in red. In this part we can see the teeth of this creature. This signifies that guy is within the mouth of this beast.

Orange - The bit coloured in orange can be seen to signify the 'dragon's breath'. A fireball released by a dragon which roasts and chars anything within sight.

Guy - Now, if we look at guy, who's within the orange bit, he seems as though he is indeed being charred and roasted by the breath of this beast

Blue -If we look at the entire part in blood, by looking closely, you can see the exact depiction of . The eyes, nose, teeth, horns, and even the squigly shit on it's nose.

On the next page, you can even see the serpent 'slithering' through the battlefield.
You must be registered for see images

That Kishi Fan service :cool:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i was puzzed.

why they call it moth when it looks like a dragon lol
That's just manga panda's shitty translators, it's actually called night gai. Manga panda is so friggin stupid, after the viz confirmed the attack was called night gai they still went with their crappy translation, manga stream has the correct title.

SuperJak777

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That "moth" part was a translation mistake by MangaPanda.
In fact, the techniques is called "Night Gai"...
And yes, it indeed was a dragon as many wanted it to be.
This is still a thing? Are we literally still saying the move is called "Night Gai?" Do you know how cliché that name sounds?

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He even said ''ryuu'' which means Doragon.
oooh that's interesting to know indeed.

Night gai still isnt fitting for the dragon shaped technique lol
Well i'm not japanese and I don't know the culture, but i'm sure night signifies something. As far as i can see, Night gai can just mean the end of guy. The transition of his 'day' of his springtime of youth to the 'night' where that day is finally over.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's better than night moth, hearing that gives me the impression that gai will attack with two pillows.
ahahaha or sprout some wings in all his glorious beauty XD

I all know is that technique is op as hell. I was expecting a Kamehameha looking technique, that would have been silly though.

OP is definitely true... Even a juubi jin couldn't react while the attack was in process.

Reactions: Retsu

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would much prefer "Midnight Dragon" over both of these names anyway
Keep the Midnight Dragon to your fanfiction, casual scrub. Viz confirmed it's called Night Gai. The Japanese romaji is Ya-Gai. (Night Gai)

Just because he says Ryu after launching his attack doesn't mean it's called Night Dragon.

GG, pleb.