Here are the next 5 teams Miami plays.
-----------------------------------
Atlanta Hawks

Philadelphia 76ers

Milwaukee Bucks

Toronto Raptors

Boston Celtics
----------------------------------------
Who do you think will end their win streak?

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda sucks. Miami is not a respectful team cause the Refs don't even call any fouls.

Magic would have beat there streak. I hope there streak is gone cause that really was a bogus match. Can't wait till the Magic face the Lakers. Celtics used to be good. Now it's just plan garbage.

AP2k

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody, the Heat aren't losing again for the rest of the season. They're too good of an all around team.
You obviously don't watch basketball then. The 80's Celtics and Lakers teams would wreck the Heat, and they didn't go undefeated.

OT Celtics in boston, LBJ can't defend KG, and Bradley has shut down Wade before. KG dominates the boards and can score, Green can run and Terry/Pierce can still hot threes. Miami will be tired after their road streak

EDIT: Who the HELL voted for the Raptors? Alex English isn't racking up points anymore...

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You obviously don't watch basketball then. The 80's Celtics and Lakers teams would wreck the Heat, and they didn't go undefeated.

OT Celtics in boston, LBJ can't defend KG, and Bradley has shut down Wade before. KG dominates the boards and can score, Green can run and Terry/Pierce can still hot threes. Miami will be tired after their road streak

EDIT: Who the HELL voted for the Raptors? Alex English isn't racking up points anymore...
I dont recall comparing the Heat to past teams so your argument is bogus. And I watch basketball all the time so cut that crazy talk out .

AP2k

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont recall comparing the Heat to past teams so your argument is bogus. And I watch basketball all the time so cut that crazy talk out .
You said they'd go undefeated, so I named better teams who didn't go undefeated. Learn how to English. If you watched basketball you'd know there is no way a team can go undefeated for the rest of the season. It doesn't happen.

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said they'd go undefeated, so I named better teams who didn't go undefeated. Learn how to English. If you watched basketball you'd know there is no way a team can go undefeated for the rest of the season. It doesn't happen.
You sound stupid, just because no team has achieved something doesn't make it impossible. "Learn how to English" ..gtfoh.

AP2k

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sound stupid, just because no team has achieved something doesn't make it impossible. "Learn how to English" ..gtfoh.
Lets try reading now, kay? BETTER teams can't do it, because it isn't possible. The 96 Bulls had 8 losses and played no one. Miami wouldn't even be on this streak if the refs hadn't handed them the Magic game. It can't be done by a team that gets complacent like this. A team of Mikan, Barkley, Jordan, Bird and Oscar couldn't go undefeated. /thread

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didn't people care as much about the Chicago Blackhawks winning streak? Far more impressive than the Heat. :/

Lol seeing as I'm around the area, even though I doubt Toronto will win I hope they do. That would be pretty cool at least.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hawks if Hortford plays like a boss because Miami is weak on the inside. However I think the Celtics will be the ones who do them in somehow. Miami has a history of playing arrogant so it could be the 76ers lol