Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Todoroki is left in third again, this time by the difference of only one vote.
This wouldn't have happened if those Japanese people allowed me to vote....

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? Mister Angry all the time is number 1? I mean sure he is badass and has his redeeming qualities but he just seems waaaaay too angry all the time. Dudes gonna have a stroke by the time he’s 25 :lmao:

Todoroki or Eraser Head should be numbed 1 imo. I agree

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow Japan lol.

No Tin tin, no clue what the hell that glumy guy is even doing in this list.
because he's cool.

You must be registered for see images

Todoroki is left in third again, this time by the difference of only one vote.
This wouldn't have happened if those Japanese people allowed me to vote....
deku should be number 1

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the places except three of them make sense to me when you take into account the latest arcs in the manga and the anime.

The first shocker to me was our mascot of the series All Might fell a few spots. But thinking it over thats due to his circumstances in the manga. But he could very well be back up a few spots come next year if they end on you know what fight with you know who in season 3.

The next was Denki and I have to clue why he placed top ten lol. Cool Character?

The final one is Shinso at #10. I honestly believe he has this spot because the Japanese aduiance believes him to be the UA traitor and will be seeing a lot of him in the future. If not that there crazy.

Personally my #1 is Deku. But I totally understand Shoto being a very close 3rd and Bakugo being #1. These three are the Big Three of class 1-A so they will stay top three in a multitude of combinations for most the series most likely.

Bakugo is the A hole of the series but he has a lot to his character. He his well developed and written in a way that you hate him but at the same time cheer for him in his darkest times. I believe that's why he is number one.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking the poll would change depending on the arcs and the character exposure like AoT does but this one is all overr the place which i don't get, like where the F is Tin tin ? he had an incredible arc and nothing ?

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bakugou is number one because of his character and pride, don’t matter what kind of personality they have what matter is goals and what to reach. Though Aizawa lost two places lmao he was pretty badass and cool.