Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First perform the handseals & manipulate the air surrounding my clone as it jumps into mid air, creating an sphere of rapidly rotating winds. Any questions feel free to ask.

- Creates clone
- Clone leaps up into mid air

Futon: Sukai Shinsen | Wind Release: Sky Tremor
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs the Bird - Ox - Snake handseal. The opponent's surrounding area (spreading 1 meter out from the opponent, thus creating an elliptical area, 1 meter all around the opponent) begins to violently shake the opponent as if experiencing a violent tremor. This is achieved by wind rapidly circling around the opponent from different directions all around them, almost seen as being caught in a sphere of wind. This does not harm the opponent, but causes them to be tossed around within the 1 meter radius. The opponent would have great difficulty maneuvering while caught, they would also have greater difficulty performing handseals due to the currents continuously altering & waving the opponents arms around, though it doesn't make it impossible.
- Can only be used on someone off the ground.
- Can't control the direction of the "tremors" or the movement of the target.
- The technique will last while the Snake handseal is kept and chakra and focus are spent to sustain it
- Can only be used three times.
- No Wind jutsu within the same turn.
- Taught by Method.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First perform the handseals & manipulate the air surrounding my clone as it jumps into mid air, creating an sphere of rapidly rotating winds. Any questions feel free to ask.

- Creates clone
- Clone leaps up into mid air

Futon: Sukai Shinsen | Wind Release: Sky Tremor
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs the Bird - Ox - Snake handseal. The opponent's surrounding area (spreading 1 meter out from the opponent, thus creating an elliptical area, 1 meter all around the opponent) begins to violently shake the opponent as if experiencing a violent tremor. This is achieved by wind rapidly circling around the opponent from different directions all around them, almost seen as being caught in a sphere of wind. This does not harm the opponent, but causes them to be tossed around within the 1 meter radius. The opponent would have great difficulty maneuvering while caught, they would also have greater difficulty performing handseals due to the currents continuously altering & waving the opponents arms around, though it doesn't make it impossible.
- Can only be used on someone off the ground.
- Can't control the direction of the "tremors" or the movement of the target.
- The technique will last while the Snake handseal is kept and chakra and focus are spent to sustain it
- Can only be used three times.
- No Wind jutsu within the same turn.
- Taught by Method.
I make three hand seals as your clone jumps into the air, a 1 meter sphere expanding from said clone is created using the air and it will rotate rapidly with wind, knocking the clone about like a pinball.

No questions U_U

Shoots a Fireball at you.

Make a print to absorb the fireball, the print will look like the dark mark on your palm

(Meiton : Ismuth no Ankā) - Dark Release : Ismuth's Anchor
Type: Defense/Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
The User channels a large amount of Dark Chakra into a Kunai that they hold, the Kunai itself has an aura of purple that surrounds it when thrown. The Kunai is throw into that of an elemental technique, it goes by the elemental strengths and weaknesses of Dark Release, the Kunai will pass into the jutsu and essentially absorb some of it - but it will also pull it, because Kunai throws are quite fast the Technique will need to catch up to the kunai in order to be absorbed. But, the Kunai would drag the jutsu back towards the opponent, essentially throwing it back into their face. This can be used on Shadow Shuriken Clone jutsu, the shadow cloned kunai will be attracted to the Dark Kunai because of the chakra it contains and so this essentially works for any chakra contained tool.

- Must be taught by LonelyAssassin
- Must wait a turn to be used again.
- Can be used 4 times.

Method

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the fireball drawing closer toward me, I simply retrieve a kunai from my pouch while channeling my chakra into it. The kunai is quickly coated over with a dark purple aura. I continue to hurl the kunai toward the fireball. As it passes through it, the fireball seems to be pulled back as the kunai heads straight toward you. Dark Anchor

- No questions U_U

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the fireball drawing closer toward me, I simply retrieve a kunai from my pouch while channeling my chakra into it. The kunai is quickly coated over with a dark purple aura. I continue to hurl the kunai toward the fireball. As it passes through it, the fireball seems to be pulled back as the kunai heads straight toward you. Dark Anchor

- No questions U_U
Ismuth's Anchor!

-gets burned to crisp-

Okay, no questions. Woohoo successful trade