RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we saw prolonged fights in the latest Boruto episode and I liked how they showed us the other teams' fights, even though they each lasted for like 30 seconds. There were many parallels between this Second Exam and the Forest of Death from the original manga. New Team 7 fought against a Mist team, just like the old one. Remember Mubi and his team? They were quite the match up for Naruto and co. back in the day. Most significantly, Metal Lee fought against Shinki, which reminded me of one of the most epic fights from Part 1 - Gaara vs Rock Lee. So tell me, was I the only one who tought that we're going to see Metal opening at least the Third Gate? It was when they showed his bleeding hand that I thought we're going to see him unlock the gates, but I guess SP didn't have enough screen time for something like that. It would've been such an amazing and nostalgic parallel to his father, they just HAD to make it happen imo, even though these fights were filler.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These fights aren't important the upcoming ones are more hype we have:

Boruto vs Yurui:

You must be registered for see images

Boruto vs Shikadai:

Shikadai vs Yodo

Chocho vs Shinki

Sarada vs Araya

Mitsuki vs Shinki

Personally i'm most excited about Sarada vs Araya and Mitsuki vs Shinki. these are gonna be huge for me

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, they are currently the strongest out of the next gen. Mistuki is probably going to win tho, as he's a main character and his Sage Mode is just too much, if he even resorts to it. By the way, didn't Sarada Shannaro'd some Kumo kunoichi in the movie? I guess she's being replaced by Araya and we're getting yet another epic fight. I think that they should make them longer like the ones in the preliminary round in Part 1, I don't really care about the actual movie content which we all know.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, they are currently the strongest out of the next gen. Mistuki is probably going to win tho, as he's a main character and his Sage Mode is just too much, if he even resorts to it. By the way, didn't Sarada Shannaro'd some Kumo kunoichi in the movie? I guess she's being replaced by Araya and we're getting yet another epic fight. I think that they should make them longer like the ones in the preliminary round in Part 1, I don't really care about the actual movie content which we all know.
no sarada will still fight tarui. it's in the next episode