Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont really watch boruto, but he said that he wants his summoning to be a gorilla, theres a chance that not only snakes and toads know sage mode but the other summoning animals also does this since its part of nature.

If he does learn this, can the side effects of the gates could be prevented in a massive way? Think about it after naruto learned sage mode the side effects of his rassen shuriken was not be able to penetrate naruto’s skin and we saw how sage mode changed the war.

Reactions: Yahcob13

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
cool thought. i think SM + Gates would be even more straining on the body though. Gates make chakra ooze out of the body, so SM may not be maintained as long. I don't see how SM can mitigate Gates' side effects, but I think Gates could assist with SM because one of the Gates give stamina and another clears the mind. Looks like it'd make entering SM easier because that helps concentrate, strengthen, and generate more chakra. All prerequisites to SM, but it could be that the Gate's oozing chakra would make it too difficult to balance nature energy and chakra.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cool thought. i think SM + Gates would be even more straining on the body though. Gates make chakra ooze out of the body, so SM may not be maintained as long. I don't see how SM can mitigate Gates' side effects, but I think Gates could assist with SM because one of the Gates give stamina and another clears the mind. Looks like it'd make entering SM easier because that helps concentrate, strengthen, and generate more chakra. All prerequisites to SM, but it could be that the Gate's oozing chakra would make it too difficult to balance nature energy and chakra.
You lost me on straining the body there. So far weve never seen someone strained their body using sage mode, jiraiya, naruto, jugo and sasuke and hashirama to madara too, infact sage mode made them more stronger and they could take more preety huge hits when their on sage mode.. Sage mode is not a energy within but the energy from outside if you learn to get this energy jutsu, your body, and everything else get stronger.
When i meant by energy outside depends on the user mastering this energy he or she can get as much as he/she wants to it.
If metal lee means something i think sage mode is the best to something a name like that. I think metal lee could open more gates if he learned sage mode and will prevent his body from being destroyed, he doesnt even need to go to 8 gates.

ParadoxBJJ

Kin
79💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just thinking about how dope Might Gai would be if he could summon Monkey King Enma instead of the turtle.

Imagine the Monkey King Enma transforms itself into a pole and Might gai uses it.

OP.