Merry christmas from down under!

Ryu sannin

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
753 posts 58 reactions
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
753
Reaction score
58
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

Unbiased King

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
769 posts 58 reactions
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
769
Reaction score
58
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When I saw this title I was like "What? Merry Christmas from Hell!?"

But durr, Austrailia=down under I suppose. :D Merry Christmas.
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,670 posts 925 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Merry Christmas To All! :b ​
 

Zlad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,790 posts 844 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
8,790
Reaction score
844
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

It was christmas for me yesterday, but I got this:

3k money from others, clothes and some other stuff plus samsung galaxy s3!!!
 

Wang

Banned
Elite
5,807 posts 587 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
587
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thanks, & I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas from down under aswell.
 

Paintry4

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,768 posts 88 reactions
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Merry christmas to you too he he he
 

ThePieness

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
684 posts 49 reactions
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
49
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

It's not the most expensive gift I got (nor the most mature) but I got a RC helicopter and I love that shit haha, my cats go nuts...
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
45,490 posts 1,676 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

There is nothing merry in it...but you too.
 

Fusion Reborn

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,461 posts 180 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
3,461
Reaction score
180
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Merry Christmas Guyyys
 

LordSasukeOfSixPaths

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,726 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Merry Christmas NB!!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoys their christmas day and they share the day with your family and all your loved ones
 

Vanderfee

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,440 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
2,440
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas NB!!!!!!

Happy Holidays to one and all:D
Peace.
 

Santa C

Member
415 posts 60 reactions
Joined
Dec 25, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
60
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas NB!!!!!!

Merry Christmas HO HO HO! come on my thread, i'm giving away good presents for the fellows of NB.
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas NB!!!!!!

Thank you, Same to you.
 

Merita

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,430 posts 234 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
2,430
Reaction score
234
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas NB!!!!!!

Thank you, Merry Christmas for you too :D
 

LordSasukeOfSixPaths

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,726 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

BatGirl

Member
5 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Dec 25, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: Merry Christmas NB!!!!!!

merry Christmas. hope everybody enjoyed the holiday.
 
Top