Mentally disabled black teen sodomized by teemate with coat hanger.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The white ringleader of a horrific sexual assault of a mentally disabled black teen will avoid jail time and escape classification as a *** offender after pleading guilty to a lesser charge, the Daily Kos reports.

John R.K. Howard plead guilty Friday to one felony count of injury to a child after leading two football teammates to help him carry out a a violent sexual attack on a black teammate with mental disabilities.

The attack occurred on Oct. 23, 2015, when Howard and Tanner Ward, along with a third juvenile student, pretended to offer the victim a hug, then held him down and sodomized him with a coat hanger. KTVB reports “a third attacker then kicked the coat hanger several times, forcing it farther into the victim’s body and causing rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital.”

The assault followed several months of race-related discrimination levied against the victim, who was adopted by a Dietrich, Idaho family when he was a child. The 18-year old victim was reportedly called “Kool-Aid,” “chicken-eater “ and the N-word by his teammates. Howard, the ringleader, “also posted a confederate flag on the plaintiff’s computer and demanded he learn and recite a racist song titled “Moonman Notorious KKK,” KTVB reports.

Howard will avoid jail time for his offense, and will likely be able to have his conviction dismissed pending a successful completion of probation. Prosecutors recommend the rapist complete 300 hours of community service for his crime. As a condition of the plea, Howard is also able to maintain his innocence despite the evidence against him."

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get to the point, why did you posted this old article? Is it because of what happened to that kid who was tortured a little while ago?

I already know you support BLM.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get to the point, why did you posted this old article? Is it because of what happened to that kid who was tortured a little while ago?

I already know you support BLM.
Well dumb dumb, it's because it was recently announced that the perpetrator will not be charged with jail time.

You do know that court cases take a while to process, right?

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howard, the ringleader, “also posted a confederate flag on the plaintiff’s computer and demanded he learn and recite a racist song titled “Moonman Notorious KKK"
@bold: im no racist but this could be a cool band name

also like others im not surprised it was in the south. i genuiely have a theory that people in hot climates are the craziest. its hard to be in a good mood in 95 degree weather with 100% humidity lolxD

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you just hearing about this? I remember this getting attention when it was relevant, and the court case ended I believe 2 or 3 weeks ago. So why are you now posting this as if it's new news? Don't tell me that it doesn't have to do with the recent kidnapping in Chicago, cause people have been posting about this on twitter all week, just this week as if it's new.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you just hearing about this? I remember this getting attention when it was relevant, and the court case ended I believe 2 or 3 weeks ago. So why are you now posting this as if it's new news? Don't tell me that it doesn't have to do with the recent kidnapping in Chicago, cause people have been posting about this on twitter all week, just this week as if it's new.
I just heard this and I don't have a twitter.

If you knew about this 2 or 3 weeks ago, why didn't you post it?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold: im no racist but this could be a cool band name

also like others im not surprised it was in the south. i genuiely have a theory that people in hot climates are the craziest. its hard to be in a good mood in 95 degree weather with 100% humidity lolxD
Don't they say the most crimes occur in summer or heatwaves, but in all seriousness no one's doing crime because it's hot, people are more likely going to be outside in hot temperatures than cold

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just heard this and I don't have a twitter.

If you knew about this 2 or 3 weeks ago, why didn't you post it?
Surprise, surprise. A racially motivated kidnapping happens, and you are now just hearing about a 2 year old crime and a month old case result. It's also a surprise that certain leftist media outlets are reporting on this incident THIS WEEK, even though the results of the case have been out for several weeks.

As for why I didn't post about the original incident or the case result on here was because I wasn't on here. If you look at my thread history and post history, you'll notice huge gaps in when their posted. Those gaps are either vacation, me being in college, or me just living my life. Winter of 15' I was in Uni, and December was split between prepping for finals and traveling down to visit my parents for the "holidays".

If I were you, I'd ask myself, "why am I just now hearing about this nearly month old case and or nearly 2 year old crime", "what sources led me to finding out about this crime now", and "why would they report about it now".

That aside, it sickens me to my core to see this kind of bullshit happen in the legal system. It's another incident of an athlete getting off scott-free for a horrific crime just because the judge believed corporal punishment would "ruin their lives", as if they hadn't done that to be seated in front of a judge in the first place. When people like John Howard, and Brock Turner get off easy with little to no jail time, and people like Brian Banks gets sentenced to 5 years for a similar crime that he didn't commit, you know something's wrong with the legal system in America.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surprise, surprise. A racially motivated kidnapping happens, and you are now just hearing about a 2 year old crime and a month old case result. It's also a surprise that certain leftist media outlets are reporting on this incident THIS WEEK, even though the results of the case have been out for several weeks.

As for why I didn't post about the original incident or the case result on here was because I wasn't on here. If you look at my thread history and post history, you'll notice huge gaps in when their posted. Those gaps are either vacation, me being in college, or me just living my life. Winter of 15' I was in Uni, and December was split between prepping for finals and traveling down to visit my parents for the "holidays".

If I were you, I'd ask myself, "why am I just now hearing about this nearly month old case and or nearly 2 year old crime", "what sources led me to finding out about this crime now", and "why would they report about it now".

That aside, it sickens me to my core to see this kind of bullshit happen in the legal system. It's another incident of an athlete getting off scott-free for a horrific crime just because the judge believed corporal punishment would "ruin their lives", as if they hadn't done that to be seated in front of a judge in the first place. When people like John Howard, and Brock Turner get off easy with little to no jail time, and people like Brian Banks gets sentenced to 5 years for a similar crime that he didn't commit, you know something's wrong with the legal system in America.
Your post history doesn't match your claim. You were posting 2 days after the article was written and henceforth.

And no, I actually heard this story from TYT which was posted yesterday and popped up on my youtube feed. So yeah, great accusation, but my story checks out and yours doesn't.

But I agree with your last point. So at least we have that in common. I don't condone any violent crime and even with the Chicago incident, I believe they deserved severe punishment. No hate crime is justified regardless of who's committing it. That's the main point we should all be taking away from this.

Last edited:

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you evil evil and races answer that one first

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

look at the little white supremacist go making up lies like his forefathers