Kawaii Muffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
_ . N O T E .
This is my version of Yugito Nii's life from her days as a child and up. This isn't her real story but its one that I thought up myself as her history and background is a Mystery. I have reaserched as much as I could find on who she is and how she was in her life as a Jinchuriki and have created this story.. I hope you enjoy and just to let you know this is my very first Fanfiction!

If its liked ill continue on with the story as well as start a new FF with a different character..

Also read the Manga below just to refreshen your Memories :)

_ . T H E_N E W_P A I R_!! .

Kawaii Muffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
_ . Chapter One: .

Hazashi but without the Sharingan -->
You must be registered for see images

Nineteen Years ago...

A young 10 year old Yugito awoke with a huge yawn, stretching her arms out until they could no longer go any further, the sound of her body clicking could be heard as she relaxed her body back into place. She looked around her very small and isolated room for a brief moment taking in all its ''wonders'', it were made from rock that smelt like old disgusting dirt and animal fiecies and was cracked in too many places to count. The room itself got very little light as too many of the larger buildings and houses towered over her little home as if hogging all the warmth. Kunai holes could be found in the roof obviously from being thrown up there countless times, clothing seemed to litter the floor and the surrounding wooden furniture that seemed to pull the room together.

At her window stood a tall and skinny man dressed in the uniform of the Anbu black ops, on his face he wore the normal attire of a mask, the picture on it was that of a black dragon, Its seemed to be scowling and bareing its teeth, he seemed to be watching her as she got out of bed. The man opened the window and climbed through startling Yugito for a second causing her to instantly react by grabbing her Kunai that was always at her hip. In an instant the kunai was lodged in the mans armor but barely pierced it. It wasn't meant to harm the man but to warn him. The man smiled from beneath his mask, he was Yugito's protector and mentor. It was his job to watch over the Village's weapon and train her and to teach her what he role is for the Village.

His name was Hazashi, but Yugito couldn't be sure of who he truly was as his real identity was kept secret. He had been watching over her since she was very young and she never really had another friend other than him. Hazashi's personlity is very stern and forth coming although he does have a soft side which he rarely ever shows, probably cause of the fact that his job is to watch over and cage Yugito and not to create personal feelings.

Hazashi: ''Yugito, prepare for your usual day of training, we have alot to get through today. You have a few minutes to get ready, meet me outside when your done.''

Hazashi pulled a hand sign and disappeared in a cloud of smoke and dust leaving Yugito to do what she needed. After Ten minutes Yugito made her way toward the door stopping in front of the the mirror for one final look, she lifted her top to reveal the seal that was visible on her stomach and around her belly button and let out a small sigh.

Yugito: ''Another day, another moment, another time..''

It was her ususal saying that she would constantly say every morning. Yugito made her way out the door and found Hazashi outside leaning against the front of her house, he seemed to be deep in thought as he didn't notice she was standing there. Yugito let out a loud cough causing Hazashi to straighten up and face her.

Hazashi: ''Today you will be tested in how well you fight and how much you have learnt under my wing, there will be many Anbu around to supervise as well as the Raikage himself. Master Bee will be there too, so you are to show the utmost respect and not embarass yourself in front of these people. Be sure to show everything you have learnt thus far.''

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Reactions: Supermacaquecool

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello,
this is a very awesome start for your fanfic and I can see the hard work you did to find information about your main character :)

I'm not good at this but because I really liked what you wrote, I just want to point out some small mistakes you did ^^ (you'll correct me if i corrected you wrong >.<)
"It was his job to watch over the Village's weapon and train her and to teach her what her role is for the Village."

"she never really had another friend other than him."

"Hazashi's personality is very stern and forth coming"

"you are to show the utmost respect and not embarass yourself in front of these people. Be sure to show everything you have learnt thus far."
Again, I'm doing this because I really like what you wrote ^^
Please inform me anytime when you continue with this, I'll be happy to read your work!

Last edited:

Kawaii Muffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello,
this is a very awesome start for your fanfic and I can see the hard work you did to find information about your main character :)

I'm not good at this but because I really liked what you wrote, I just want to point out some small mistakes you did ^^ (you'll correct me if i corrected you wrong >.<)
"It was his job to watch over the Village's weapon and train her and to teach her what her role is for the Village."

"she never really had another friend other than him."

"Hazashi's personlity is very stern and forth coming"

"you are to show the utmost respect and not embarass yourself in front of these people. Be sure to show everything you have learnt thus far."
Again, I'm doing this because I really like what you wrote ^^
Please inform me anytime when you continue with this, I'll be happy to read your work!
Thanks for pointing those mistakes out, and Im glad you enjoyed what I have so far, I will fix them up now lols.. Also Ill let you know when I have written more.. THANKS AGAIN! :D

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why thank you, Im in the process of Chapter Two!! But Im thinking of maybe only posting a Chapter or two every few days to make readers feen for my story lol.​
No problem. Lol that's actually a good idea. It's ironic that you brought that up because I've decided to start writing my next chapter when my fans ask me something like, "when are you posting chapter 9?". I need to know that my fans actually like my story and wants more and more and morexd

Kawaii Muffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem. Lol that's actually a good idea. It's ironic that you brought that up because I've decided to start writing my next chapter when my fans ask me something like, "when are you posting chapter 9?". I need to know that my fans actually like my story and wants more and more and morexd
Lols, yeah its a good idea plus it gives you time to come up with more idea's in the process, me I have 3-4 Ideas already and am in Research mode lols..​