Member Appreciation

Organis Machinas

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,488 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
member appreciation thread!!!!!!!!​
hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my appreciation thread. i have designed this nice little snippet, to show my appreciation to my NB friends who have helped me throughout my time here. they have shown me things, made me laugh, helped me out, and also made me feel more than welcome. it is my honor to give a big warm thank you,
KGB Kakuzu: for being an awesome thread buddy and having such a kool user name!:hooray:
Vision: for helping me out with something i thought was difficult...which turned out to be rather simple lol.:sweat:
u wanna die: for always coming to me with his new threads and always commenting on mine!:win:
L Lawliet: for having a lil fun i have now dubbed comedy hour( i will now hit you up for silly threads like that one from now on lol):scorps:
Husky: for going back and forth with me in the forum games for two days now lol and for having a similar sense of humor.XD
oh, and last but not least....
Foxyladyland: for being very very friendly, for sharing her awesome threads with me, for her helpful advise, and just her overall awesomeness( for someone i just recently met lol):blush:
these are my NB friends, and i thank them. i can only hope that i meet more amazing people like you guys throughout my time here!


now, as for the rest of you guys, who do you appreciate?:hint: this thread was for me to display my appreciation, but also for you guys to display yours. so lets show some love tonight!:ls:
​




Edit*Before this gets worse, i appreciate everyone on NB!! much love to all my fellow NB members!!!
 
Last edited:

L Lawliet

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,072 posts 194 reactions
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
1,072
Reaction score
194
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You are very kind. Count on me for anything you need, especially working for the lulz. I love lulz.
 

Organis Machinas

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,488 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
lol thnx LL, your awesome!
 

Husky

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,610 posts 140 reactions
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No probs dude. Glad I could provide some happiness. And remember dude, never forget you are:

You must be registered for see images
 

Organis Machinas

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,488 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hahahaha i hear ya! lmao
 

DrProof

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,019 posts 1,476 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
12,019
Reaction score
1,476
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm not up there? Your list is fail. :|
 

Wang

Banned
Elite
5,807 posts 587 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
587
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel so unappreciated
 

foxyladyland

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,175 posts 1,063 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,175
Reaction score
1,063
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
aww :blush: thanksy wanksy:yayy: kiddo widdo :hooray:it was my pleasure:win:
your so awesome!!:hug:
 

Husky

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,610 posts 140 reactions
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel so unappreciated
I appreciate you Wang.

You must be registered for see images


woah woah woah guys! i appreciate everyone on the base! believe it! i wanna show love to all my NB homies! the big question is.....who do you guys appreciate
Mmm, prolly everyone who visits my page I appreciate.
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,448 posts 1,621 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No probs dude. Glad I could provide some happiness. And remember dude, never forget you are:

You must be registered for see images

You are very kind. Count on me for anything you need, especially working for the lulz. I love lulz.

You must be registered for see images

To what these fine gentleman and others would say!!! Time to do a celebratorial dance!

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> ^(^.^)^!

Спасибо за теплые слова в мой друг :blush:

You must be registered for see images


I remember our talk about this ^^^^ 'twas a good time!​
 

Husky

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,610 posts 140 reactions
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

To what these fine gentleman and others would say!!! Time to do a celebratorial dance!

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> ^(^.^)^!

Спасибо за теплые слова в мой друг :blush:

You must be registered for see images


I remember our talk about this ^^^^ 'twas a good time!​

Someone say time to dance?

You must be registered for see images


Also member appreciation to Foxylady for being classy and tubular.
 

Yasuko Sayomi

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,023 posts 434 reactions
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
434
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No one appreciates me? :| The feeling is mutual. u-u
 

Organis Machinas

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,488 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

To what these fine gentleman and others would say!!! Time to do a celebratorial dance!

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> ^(^.^)^!

Спасибо за теплые слова в мой друг :blush:

You must be registered for see images


I remember our talk about this ^^^^ 'twas a good time!​
lmao glad to see you around again!
aww :blush: thanksy wanksy:yayy: kiddo widdo :hooray:it was my pleasure:win:
your so awesome!!:hug:
no prob, no prob

I feel so unappreciated
please dont wang. your one of my homies homies lol


appreciation party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spread the word!!!!!!!
You must be registered for see images
 

foxyladyland

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,175 posts 1,063 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
10,175
Reaction score
1,063
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No one appreciates me? :| The feeling is mutual. u-u

I like u yasuko san, but you wont return the feeling I supposeXD
and you Janin :)
I really love my Horidora Chan chan my baby too too :blush: :yayy:
 

Organis Machinas

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,488 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like u yasuko san, but you wont return the feeling I supposeXD
and you Janin :)
I really love my Horidora Chan chan my baby too too :blush: :yayy:

SEE??? Spread the love!!!!


crap, i forgot mangekyo muslim aka M&M!!! yet another awesome friendie!
 
Last edited:

Alice in Noodleland

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,914 posts 2,160 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
4,914
Reaction score
2,160
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
..Well seems Like a Legit Thread..So I will Post Something before Going to bed.​


I, Janin, A two Month Old Naruto Base Member would like to give My Appreciation Post To the Following NB Members whom graciously shared their time and Reps for making me Reached this level of Awesomeness so far.

Blue Ribbon Awardee: Wang
- You taught me so many Things. Without your Guidance I am not be able to survive until Now. I am at your Mercy, you REP *****. :D

MR. FRIENDSHIP​
: LssJBroly
Thank You for being Patient to answer my Vm's. Almost Every NB Member is your Friend. Thank You for calling me your Big Sister.It's an Honor.

MR. HONESTY​
:
RzM117​
Buddy, No need for an explanation. A rare Kind of Guy in NB.​


Honorable Mentions:​

Chatte- I Love Hinata. She worshipped Sakura. But not's a problem between us.

Yasuko - Our plan to reveal Who is Wang will just remain an Illusion. We cannot betray Him, He's too precious.

Killer Vision : A fellow Filipino Member. Asan na Yung drawing ko :T_T: joke.

Derp Obito-: The Walking Naruto Encyclopedia Awardee

Yow Yan- - He always confused me with someone else. But that's okay. He's Cool.:cool:

also. Disturbed Inside ( Disturbia Awardee) Dokidoki-(Shoujo Lass)Soully(Italians do it better)Swapnil5893, ( New found Friend) Vincent Pryce ( Critic's choice Awardee) Foxyladyland- okay. You convinced me enough to add you here.

If i forgot your Name Please Accept my Sincere Apology.
Also-Thank you for those NB members who randomly Gave me Reps.


​

Rei and Zise: Thank You.​
 
Last edited:

Vincent Pryce

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
686 posts 133 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
686
Reaction score
133
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
F*ck this, Imma put myself on the list since no one else is going to do it.

Vincent Pryce- For being such a sweetheart.
 

Wang

Banned
Elite
5,807 posts 587 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
587
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
F*ck this, Imma put myself on the list since no one else is going to do it.

Vincent Pryce- For being such a sweetheart.
Janin put you on her list, although I suspect it's a typo
 

Vincent Pryce

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
686 posts 133 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
686
Reaction score
133
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Janin put you on her list, although I suspect it's a typo

Lmao, just noticed. Not sure what I exactly did for the critics award, but hey, at least it's something.
 
Top