Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mei wins.

Mei's portrayal significantly eclipses Tsunade's, when she exemplified to be vital in flooding Madara in assimilation with Gaara's Sand and gripped him out of V3 Susano'o, she melted a Susano'o skeleton ribcage partially implying her opponent in this battle exchange is implicitly melted like a wax candle dripping drops of wax like a an burning flame that vaporizes it's hydrocarbons, altering them to water gas hanging in the atmospheric air. Susano'o is an ethereal spiritual power - to incapacitate it, one must exude substantial amounts of exorbitant ethereal spiritual power that drills and penetrates the ethereal spiritual energy of Susano'o, Mei's White Acid Mist Power acclimated this battle feature partially and there's substantial evidence that it's implicitly due to the fact that she exude exuberant ethereal spiritual energy which melted that Susano'o skeleton ribcage incarnate. Tsunade couldn't penetrate Madara's V3 Susano'o by herself, and required the assistance of Added Light Weight Rock, and A's Raton Cloak to acclimate that magnificent battle feature. The only area that Mei's exceeded by Tsunade is the ability to concilliate pain and damage which is a supplementary battle facet that doesn't exude any significant bearing on actual battle match-ups.

Mei can magically melt her skull which contains her ethereal spiritual seal, and dissolve it to nothingness like a calcium medicine dipped on cool water - it'd start bubbling like a effervescent lime orange water and then there's the fact that Mei would melt the Chakras in her spirit box (skull) due to the voraciously burning Lava Chakras exuding from her throat that exudes gargantuan heat that melts the ethereal spirit box (skull) to glistening glittering gleaming water (cerebrospinal white water that exists in her brain area.) killing her due to the gargantuan heat assimilating with the 100 White Seal Energies, altering it to gas (altering of matter --> solid --> liquid --> ethereal spiritual gas).

If we were to think of a battle between the energy element spirits in this battle, Mei's White (Acidic Mist) Spirit + orange red glittering (Magma/Lava) Spirit are stratospheres stronger than Tsunade's ethereal spirit box (skull) spirits due to the fact that they are trapped spirits that can exude only in fixed directions, while the former's exudes in 360 degrees (omnidirectional - implying that it exudes the omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, ethereal magic of a gods) while her's is limited to enhancing, and healing her bodies in 360 degrees trapped like a calcium carbonate concentrate which lacks flexibility, fluidity, and chameleon altering abilities in accordance with the necessities that arise in transit battle.

• Love
Reactions: Chikombo

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mei may have the better KKG and better range but Mei cannot put Tsunade down. Tsunades regeneration/genetics counters any damage Mei does, Mei can’t kill her with long range attacks, Tsunade is faster, Tsunade is smarter, Tsunade is more experienced but more importantly all Tsunade has to do is tap her once and she’s done.

hey lemanin..i wana move to chicaco...iz it safe to live in chicaco plz??? ..
Just come strapped.

• Wow
Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mei may have the better KKG and better range but Mei cannot put Tsunade down. Tsunades regeneration/genetics counters any damage Mei does, Mei can’t kill her with long range attacks, Tsunade is faster, Tsunade is smarter, Tsunade is more experienced but more importantly all Tsunade has to do is tap her once and she’s done.

Just come strapped.
I wish I had a gun, I could have defended my home before it was taken over by mafia.

Actually nvm they would have found my gun and used it against me...
Post automatically merged:

Mei wins.

Mei's portrayal significantly eclipses Tsunade's, when she exemplified to be vital in flooding Madara in assimilation with Gaara's Sand and gripped him out of V3 Susano'o, she melted a Susano'o skeleton ribcage partially implying her opponent in this battle exchange is implicitly melted like a wax candle dripping drops of wax like a an burning flame that vaporizes it's hydrocarbons, altering them to water gas hanging in the atmospheric air. Susano'o is an ethereal spiritual power - to incapacitate it, one must exude substantial amounts of exorbitant ethereal spiritual power that drills and penetrates the ethereal spiritual energy of Susano'o, Mei's White Acid Mist Power acclimated this battle feature partially and there's substantial evidence that it's implicitly due to the fact that she exude exuberant ethereal spiritual energy which melted that Susano'o skeleton ribcage incarnate. Tsunade couldn't penetrate Madara's V3 Susano'o by herself, and required the assistance of Added Light Weight Rock, and A's Raton Cloak to acclimate that magnificent battle feature. The only area that Mei's exceeded by Tsunade is the ability to concilliate pain and damage which is a supplementary battle facet that doesn't exude any significant bearing on actual battle match-ups.

Mei can magically melt her skull which contains her ethereal spiritual seal, and dissolve it to nothingness like a calcium medicine dipped on cool water - it'd start bubbling like a effervescent lime orange water and then there's the fact that Mei would melt the Chakras in her spirit box (skull) due to the voraciously burning Lava Chakras exuding from her throat that exudes gargantuan heat that melts the ethereal spirit box (skull) to glistening glittering gleaming water (cerebrospinal white water that exists in her brain area.) killing her due to the gargantuan heat assimilating with the 100 White Seal Energies, altering it to gas (altering of matter --> solid --> liquid --> ethereal spiritual gas).

If we were to think of a battle between the energy element spirits in this battle, Mei's White (Acidic Mist) Spirit + orange red glittering (Magma/Lava) Spirit are stratospheres stronger than Tsunade's ethereal spirit box (skull) spirits due to the fact that they are trapped spirits that can exude only in fixed directions, while the former's exudes in 360 degrees (omnidirectional - implying that it exudes the omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, ethereal magic of a gods) while her's is limited to enhancing, and healing her bodies in 360 degrees trapped like a calcium carbonate concentrate which lacks flexibility, fluidity, and chameleon altering abilities in accordance with the necessities that arise in transit battle.
This.
100 percent.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wil u vizit pakistian tis year????..
Not interested, me was thinking about visiting Russia or Palestine.
Post automatically merged:

I tought he lived on an island that doesn't want to be european.
I do, shillmoto is just a desperate ***** who thinks I'm from Egypt one day, Iran the next, Pakistan the 3rd, Afghanistan the fourth. I think he even thought I was a Turk🤣🤣🤣

He can't accept the truth for some reason.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on the fight against Madara, neither character so vastly scales above the other for that to be a deciding factor.

However, at close range, less than 20m Tsunade can use a body flicker to keep the MK under pressure and unable to cast techniques. That would be an easy win for the HK.

At longer ranges, the MK would begin with a Water Style: Water Prison to keep the HK away. She would then follow up with her acid to quickly kill off Tsunade. However, there is a possibility that Tsunade could use her advanced energy control to undo the Water Prison. In that case, her win would be guaranteed.

It'll be tough, either way.

Reactions: Uverdore9