[Predictions] Meeting in time of wars, Naruto manga 623 prediction :)

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please do not look at length of prediction, but read :)

623 - Meeting in time of wars

kid Madara has thrown his rock to other side finally !

kid Hashirama is sitting down with crossed legs with kid Madara standing next to him, as they look into flowing river then at forest spreading over river. They both look at rock thrown by Madara earlier at the same time as little smile appear on kid Hashirama's face. Kid Hashirama turn his face to Madara, who smile back to him.

kid Hashirama(smiles): Look's like I have rival

kid Madara(smiles back): I am not going to be one behind you

kid Hashirama(smirks, then become calm): hehe, words you earler spoke... I will find way to stop this wars

kid Madara: hehe ?! *That look in his eyes, he is not joking*

kid Hashirama(deep looks into Madara eyes): Can I count on you, Madara

kid Madara(schocked, then smile): sure

kid Hashirama and kid Madara extend both their hand to each other, as they shake their hands while smiling to each other. They keep their hands shaken for moment then retreat their hands as they keep smiling to ech other. Suddenly Hashirama speaks to Madara suprise.

kid Hashirama(serious): Do you think there is anyway for shinobi to undestand each other, Madara ?

kid Madara(serious): hard to tell, but i know that Shinobi can know better each other in fight...

kid Hashirama(thinks for moment): In fight...

kid Madara: Exactly, my father taught me, that Shinobi can show their respect for each other in battle, while fighting with all strength..., this can be weird way but ...

Suddenly kid Hashirama stand up, as he turns around to be face to face with Madara as he looks deeply in kid Madara's eyes. kid Madara is slightly shocked then return deep look into kid Hashirama's eyes, as kid Hashirama speaks.

kid Hashirama(serious, then smile): Let's have a sparring match, Madara...

kid Madara(slightly shocked then smile): sparring match ?!..., yeah why not.

kid Madara and kid Hashirama jump away from each other, creating a distance between them. They take battle stance as they stare at each other, trying to analyze each other abbilites.

kid Madara: I am comming, Hashirama !

kid Hashirama: bring it on !

kid Madara charges at Kid Hashirama with unexcepted great speed, as he try to punch Hashirama with his right hand, kid Hashirama block kid Madara punch with arms crossed on his chest height.kid hashiama catches kid Madara's right hand with his own left hand as he try to kick kid Madara in stomach which kid Madara evade step aside. Kid Madara notices little opening as he kick kid Hashirama in chin with his right foot, but Hashirama withstand force of kid Madara's kick, then kid Hashirama catches kid Madara right leg with his right hand after adding left hand, as he began to swirld around while keeping kid Madara's right foot with both hands then release him from grip of his hands cause kid Madara to be send flying, but Madara make few backflips in midair and then land safely on his feet.

kid Madara(smirks): you are great fighter, Hashirama * he is undoubtly stronger then me, way as he withstand force of my kick, nice*

kid Hashirama(smirks): you are too, Madara * He is strong, surely not on my level but still..., but his agility and speed make lack of his strength to match me *

Both kid Madara and kid Hashirama withdraw their kunai, as they charge at each other again. Kid Madara and kid Hashirama clashes their kunai's with each other, as they exchange looks with each other. As kid Madara and kid Hashirama exchange blows with their kunai's, sparks appear frequently on their both kunai as they clash with each other kunai. kid Madara and kid Hashirama jump away from each other at the same time, as they throw their kunai at each other. kid Madara make toss backward as kid Hashirama jump up, then kid Madara throw some shurikens at kid Hashirama, while kid Hashirama throw his own shurikens at kid Madara. Kid Madara make few toss backward, then block other shuriken with his other kunai, then he dashes forward through water at kid Hashirama, while kid Hashirama land on side tree avoiding shuriken sent where he was. Thanks to chakra kid Hashirama stick to tree, then he jump down at incomming kid Madara, cause them to their kuani's to clash again against each other. Force of impact thrown kid Madara and kid Hashirama in opossite directions, as they land on different trees, after doing back flips in mid air.

kid Madara(breaths at fast rate): you awesome , I am more than happy to spar with you *he can walk and stick to tree as well as walk on water, he is well trained...*

kid Hashirama(breath a little faster): I can say same about you, I really enjoy this fight *he can run on water, as well as stick to tree, he is skilled one.*

kid Madara(smirks): sorry, but I am goona win, this with my next move

kid Hashirama(smile): heh, let's move on !

kid Madara(serious): Genjutsu !

kid Hashirama(suprised, then serious): ?! *he can use genjustu as well !* KAI !

kid Madara(impressed): ?! *he can disperse my genjustu, so fast..., I don't use sharingan, but even then it is impressive...*

kid Hashirama(smirks): nice one, Madara..., but your tricks don't work on me.

kid Madara: hehe, sorry but i should come back soon...

kid Hashirama: Yeah, me too. We can have another sparring match at other time.

kid Madara and kid Hashirama come to each other, extend both of their hand then shake them, as they look at each other with respect and smile... Suddenly kid Madara and kid Hashirama sense something

kid Madara: so see ya another time, Hashirama.

kid Hashirama: Yeah, Madara.

kid Madara: I look forward to our next skirmish.

kid Hashirama: so I.

kid Madara, kid Hashirama: ?!

Suddenly few kunai are flying from one bush in kid Madara direction, kid Madara sense danger as he dashes back from kid hashirama in one second, shocking kid Hashirama.

kid Hashirama: *wow, he know about sunshin as well...*

kid Madara(stand up): shows yourself !

??? ????????: Water release: water bullet !

kid Madara: ?!

kid Madara: Fire release: Great fire ball !

As kid Madara spot water bullet comming at him, he weaves few handseals at fast, then take breath as he blows fire ball at comming water bullet, cause both jutsu to cancel each other. As attacker land on his foot, kid Madara blows another fire ball at him, which is suddenly stopped by earth wall rising from ground. kid Madara spot kid Hashirama with his both hands put on ground, as he has schocked expression.

kid Madara: Hashirama..., why did you protect him ?! *so Hashirama has earth release*

kid Hashirama: sorry..., Madara but he is my younger borther. *so he has fire release..., coud he be ?*

kid Madara: ?!, your younger brother... *his brother water jutsu, is quite strong...*

kid Hashirama: Yeah, not only younger but last one as well...

kid Madara: I see...

kid Hashirama: Please forgive him, Tobirama please stop attack any stranger I came contact with.

kid Tobirama: sigh..., ok ,sorry brother... ehh, umm

kid Madara: I am Madara

kid Tobirama: sorry Madara...

kid Madara: appologies accepted

kid Hashirama: thanks Madara..., I owe you one thing...

kid Madara: there is nothing, really, hehe

kid Madara, kid Hashirama: ?!

Kid Hashirama approaches slowly kid Madara, as he step few step forwards in kid Madara's direction. Suddenly from bush behind kid Madara, few kunai are sent flying at kid Hashirama, who spot them then jump away cause to avoid them. kid Madara watches with surprise as kid Hashirama jump backward, then he spot shadow figure blowing fire stream at kid Hashirama. Kid Hashirama spot fire stream comming at him as he weaves few handseals at fast rate, cause to form water stream from river and send it at fire stream, cancel both justu each other.

kid Hashirama(jump backward): what the...

kid Tobirama: ?!

??? ?????: Fire release: fire stream !

kid Hashirama: Water release: Water stream !

As Fire stream and water stream cancel each other, Madara spot another intruder land on ground in front of him, as he recognize him as kid Izuna. While kid Hashirama protect himself against unknown intruder who is revealed to be kid Izuna, kid Tobirama dashes froward at kid Izuna, cause them clash with their both kunai, as sparks appear frequently on their weapons.

??? ?????(block Tobirama kunai): *this guy, he is surely strong*

kid Tobirama(clash with intruder kunai): *He is skilled one*

Suddenly kid Madara shout is heard , followed by kid Hashirama shout

kid Madara: Izuna, stop this ! *Water release, so Hashirama doesn't have only earth release but water release as well, amazing*

kid Izuna: ?! *that guys has water release*

kid Hashirama: Tobirama, enough !

kid Tobirama: ?!

kid Izuna: brother..., but he attacked you *points at kid Tobirama*

kid Hashirama: *he said brother, but Madara meant...*

kid Madara: sorry guys, this is my younger and only last one brother, Izuna

kid Hashirama: you should be first to say sorry, it was my brother who attacked first...
, anyway you said you had four brothers, so...

kid Madara: It's is true, I meant I had four brothers, but now my three older brothers are dead, so I have only last one brother, Izuna.

kid Izuna: hehe

kid Hashirama: ah..., I understand it now, thanks for explanation. Anyway Tobirama, you should say sorry to Madara...

kid Tobirama: hmpf, I said sorry once time, so I am not gonna say it again.

kid Madara along with kid Izuna begin their chit chat with kid Hashirama along with kid Tobirama, as two shadow figures are shown, jumping from one branch of tree to another, two in opposite panels and jumping in opposite directions.

Hashirama: and then we met each other, I and Tobirama met not only Madara but Izuna as well...

Senjuu brothers and Uchiha brothers finally met each other in one place !

END

624 - so Close, but far away - comming soon ...

I hope you enjoyed reading this :)

sorry for any grammar or typing mistakes ;/, i tried my best.

My english is not my first language, so far away from perfect ;/

EDIT: SORRY FOR SAME THREAD AS OTHER ONE I CREATED BUT THIS ONE IS RIGHT, SO PLEASE MODS DELETE OTHER ONE

Last edited:

Heizenberg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice read, but i i'm pretty sure that this is not how the next chapter will be like.
Too much focus on the fight, and that 'brotherhood-gang', ain't realistic.

But anyways gj.
Sincerely Heizenberg.