Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright so here's the deal I have finally started to make some summoning's for the contract I create some time ago and will now accept two people to sign the contract upon my own discretion. Any and all applicants will be considered just give valid points as too what you wish to gain by signing the contract. Also do not post idea's for the contract or summoning's in this thread as it will be reported as a violation of the contract.

1:~summon contract~

Summoning Animal: Meerkat
Scroll Owner: Roju
Other Users who have signed contract: None yet
Summoning Boss if existing: None yet
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Juha/Tifa
Description and Background:

You must be registered for see images

tattoo of the contract will recieve the meerkat

Link to approval here >
People who have signed the contract

1: approved here
(kuchiyose Meerkat ywach )Summoning Jutsu Meerkat Juha
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-mid
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description:
Juha is one of the most reliable Meerkats there is as he is muscular and fit standing 4 feet tall. Once summoned to the field juha is able to transform (similar to monkey king enma) into a round shield which is able to protrude dense spiky hair on the face of the shield which can extend and retract. Juha while in shield form is able to release a fire vortex tunnel from the face of the shield.. It is covered in fur which has the ability to harden like jiraiya's spiky hair techniques. The shield is able to use the fire tunnel twice per being summoned, and the attack is B rank in nature. Juha's shield mode can deflect fire up to B rank and block Kunai and other misc ninja tools. In this form juha is 4 feet in diamter and the user can tell juha to use spike mode or the fire tunnel it does not require the user to actually release these techniques but the summons knowledge as to when from the user.

Restrictions:

+ cannot use spikes in the same turn as fire.

+ can only use fire vortex twice not in the same turn either.

+ can be summoned once per battle.

+ stays on the field for four turns.

+ taught by Roju.

2: approved here.
(kuchiyose Meerkat Tifa )Summoning Jutsu Meerkat Tifa
Range:Short
Damage:
Description:
After signing the meerkat contract the user has regained the power to summon Tifa by either swiping blood on there tattoo or regular handsigns method. She is a regular sized meerkat sand colored and 3 feet tall. She is able to cast a genjutsu by forming two handsigns which is called Hakuna Matata. This particular jutsu makes it so the enemy has no worries and keeps pressing forward in battle without realizing anything has change but more desire to kill and bloodshed. With this the enemy loses there sense of reason and simply keep attacking as they feel invincible hence the quality of no worries. The landscape makes it so they envision a bug infested forest thick of swamp and vines. The enemy while moving through the jungle will be cutting through vines and branches with either a sword or Kunai, they will have a large amount of bugs flying into there mouths and around there faces as well. the genjutsu can only reach to mid range and is A rank in class.

Restrictions:

+ can only use Genjutsu once

+ remains on the field for one turn

+can only be summoned once per battle.

+ taught by Roju.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Damn that's cold.

Ok am applying mainly cos I wish to change my summon contract, I have had a binturong contract for so long, I came up with ideas for it but for some reason the creator isn't willing to accommodate them. A change is needed!
*clears throat*
I choose your summon as the replacement for my current contract due to two reasons:
First reason; You clearly want to develop this summon(s) which means growth (I love things that develop not remain stagnant), after a close look at your summon descriptions I am pretty confident that I can make a major impact to this growth.
Second reason; your summon's abilities are cool, I mean the first one summon (juha) has the combined ability of King enma + jiriaya + uchiha favorite element (fire), (am surprised how you got that approved lol) and the second one is just amazing. Alright enough with my flattery; what am trying indicate is that either summon is a major boost in battle and that's kind of what I (actually everybody) need.
Thank you for reading.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Damn that's cold.

Ok am applying mainly cos I wish to change my summon contract, I have had a binturong contract for so long, I came up with ideas for it but for some reason the creator isn't willing to accommodate them. A change is needed!
*clears throat*
I choose your summon as the replacement for my current contract due to two reasons:
First reason; You clearly want to develop this summon(s) which means growth (I love things that develop not remain stagnant), after a close look at your summon descriptions I am pretty confident that I can make a major impact to this growth.
Second reason; your summon's abilities are cool, I mean the first one summon (juha) has the combined ability of King enma + jiriaya + uchiha favorite element (fire), (am surprised how you got that approved lol) and the second one is just amazing. Alright enough with my flattery; what am trying indicate is that either summon is a major boost in battle and that's kind of what I (actually everybody) need.
Thank you for reading.
~Approved~ I'll vm you with details. This contract will differ greatly from others so be prepared.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright so here's the deal I have finally started to make some summoning's for the contract I create some time ago and will now accept one people to sign the contract upon my own discretion. Any and all applicants will be considered just give valid points as too what you wish to gain by signing the contract. Also do not post idea's for the contract or summoning's in this thread as it will be reported as a violation of the contract.

1:~summon contract~

Summoning Animal: Meerkat
Scroll Owner: Roju
Other Users who have signed contract: None yet
Summoning Boss if existing: None yet
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Juha/Tifa
Description and Background:

tattoo of the contract will recieve the meerkat

Link to approval here >
People who have signed the contract

1: approved here
(kuchiyose Meerkat ywach )Summoning Jutsu Meerkat Juha
Range:Short-mid
Damage:60
Description:
Juha is one of the most reliable Meerkats there is as he is muscular and fit standing 4 feet tall. Once summoned to the field juha is able to transform (similar to monkey king enma) into a round shield which is able to protrude dense spiky hair on the face of the shield which can extend and retract. Juha while in shield form is able to release a fire vortex tunnel from the face of the shield.. It is covered in fur which has the ability to harden like jiraiya's spiky hair techniques. The shield is able to use the fire tunnel twice per being summoned, and the attack is B rank in nature. Juha's shield mode can deflect fire up to B rank and block Kunai and other misc ninja tools. In this form juha is 4 feet in diamter and the user can tell juha to use spike mode or the fire tunnel it does not require the user to actually release these techniques but the summons knowledge as to when from the user.

Restrictions:

+ cannot use spikes in the same turn as fire.

+ can only use fire vortex twice not in the same turn either.

+ can be summoned once per battle.

+ stays on the field for four turns.

+ taught by Roju.

2: approved here.
(kuchiyose Meerkat Tifa )Summoning Jutsu Meerkat Tifa
Range:Short
Damage:
Description:
After signing the meerkat contract the user has regained the power to summon Tifa by either swiping blood on there tattoo or regular handsigns method. She is a regular sized meerkat sand colored and 3 feet tall. She is able to cast a genjutsu by forming two handsigns which is called Hakuna Matata. This particular jutsu makes it so the enemy has no worries and keeps pressing forward in battle without realizing anything has change but more desire to kill and bloodshed. With this the enemy loses there sense of reason and simply keep attacking as they feel invincible hence the quality of no worries. The landscape makes it so they envision a bug infested forest thick of swamp and vines. The enemy while moving through the jungle will be cutting through vines and branches with either a sword or Kunai, they will have a large amount of bugs flying into there mouths and around there faces as well. the genjutsu can only reach to mid range and is A rank in class.

Restrictions:

+ can only use Genjutsu once

+ remains on the field for one turn

+can only be summoned once per battle.

+ taught by Roju.

Kuchiyose Roku - Meerkat Summoning Roku
Type: summoning
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description This young meerkat is the smallest meerkat ever seen as it is 7" tall and very tiny in figure and can stand on two legs and use hand signs Roku is a unique meerkat as he cannot be effected by genjutsu because his fur is statically charged and he is a lightning user which he is able to maintain a full static charge on his fur at all times. As long as his fur is statically charged to A rank he cannot be effected by B rank and below genjutsu.

Roku is only able to use lightning up to an including A ranks in the canon list. However he is more feared for his Taijutsu skills being able to apply his natural static charge to taijutsu usage. He is also able to use up to A rank taijutsu and apply his static charge to the taijutsu and boosting the damage of the taijutsu by +10.

Restrictions:

+Can only be summoned once per battle.

+ Can only use lightning from the canon list once per turn.

+ Can use taijutsu and Static twice per turn.

+ Stays on the field for four turns

+ must have signed meerkat contract to summon.

Alright so I've edited this quote and am now accepting one more person to sign this contract. It's been slightly a slow process but it's working out nicely.
Anybody active with an approved bio may apply.

kashiro

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
1,018💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Helo?!
Ok am applying mainly cos I dont have a summon contract, I have waited a long time to have a summon contract but it was to no avail until i see this chance and i dont to forfeit it, so I came up with some ideas which i know it would work for the summon
*clears throat*
I choose your summon becos i love its powers
Firstly, I know you clearly want to develop this summon(s) which means growth, after a closer look at your summon descriptions I am pretty sure that I can make a major impact to this growth.
Secondly, Your summon's abilities are great, I mean the first summoning (juha) has the combined ability of jiriaya uchiha favorite element (fire) king enma, (am happy that you got that approved) and the second one is just amazing. So what am trying to indicate is that either summon is a major boost in battle and that's kind of what I actually needed.
Thanks for considering me.