Meek Mill vs Drake: Dawn of Justice (Fanfiction of the Month August 2016)

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello welcome to my entry to the fanfiction of the month! This is my first entry. This is my first entry into a fanfiction competition ever.

Key: Asterisks are used for actions taking place. Parentheses are used for inner character thoughts.

DREAMCHASERS VS OVO CHAPTER 1

It was a dark and cloudy day in september. Meek Mill was in the studio smoking weed and vibing to a couple beats being played. The room was occupied with a handful of people, mostly friends and curious nobody's. Meek's newest producer Papamitrou was cycling through a selection of beats to see if Meek wanted to rap on any of them. The overall mood in the studio was chill.

Meek Mill: Yo play that beat back
Papamitrou: Gotcha

Papamitrou played the beat back as told.

Meek Mill: Man...this beat is speaking to my soul right now. I gotta lay some bars to it

Meek Mill put his expensive gucci cigar down on a gucci ash tray and got up. He swag walked through the puffs of smoke as his various jewelry glistened in the dim light.

*Meek proceeds to open the studio door, the beat is still playing*

Meek: Yeah...uh...okay...
Yeah!
Diamonds all on me got me looking like I went to jared
It ain't easy being this fresh when you finna get married
Nicki blowing up my phone like where this dumb ***** at?
I see a ***** tryna DM her I be like "wheres my shootas at?"
Yeah
I don't know what made you ***** choose him over me
I been the realest from the start check my browser history
I never spit a single lie in any of my raps
Yet you *****s still dickriding a ***** that doesn't even rap!

Meek Mill proceeds to step out the studio booth. Everyone was watching his him as he slowly crawled back into the dark corner he came. He slumped in his chair and pulled his hoodie over his head. A few moments of awkward silence passed. The tension in the room kept building up like a shaken soda until Meek broke the silence, "Play it back".

A few days later the track was finished and was titled "False God". It was a diss track to Drake specifically. People all over the internet went wild and Meek was instantly crowned the winner of the beef. Doubter's and haters were instantly transformed into fans. Even major corporations such as Wendy's and XXVideos posted memes of Meek destroying Drake in a rap battle. It was a wonderful time for the young dreamchaser. But 2 days was all that was needed for OVO's king to concoct a battle plan.

CHAPTER 2: OVO'er

2 months had passed since Robert Rahmeek aka Meek Mill uploaded diss track to Drake. People all around the world were wondering why Drake was so silent on the situation. Ever since False God blew up, Drake completely ceased any internet presence he had. No more instagram posts, no more twitter activity, it was as if he fell off the face of the Earth. But people had no clue what was going on behind the scenes.

*Rewind 1 month*

Drake is playing golf with his friend 40.

Drake: Hahah hole in one!
40: I've still got more touch down's than you!
Drake: This isn't football, *****
40: I thought you said the word ***** in the studio
Drake: I...uh...it was just a filler word
40: Speaking of filler...views has lots of filler
Drake: Oh well. 2 million sales worth of filler am I right?
40: Sure. I'm just worried you might get lazy and forget your roots
Drake: My roots...my roots are no more. I'm a full grown tree, *****

Drake swings his hardest at the golf ball and sends it flying into a car window. Drake looks unconcerned and puts his golf club up and leaves. 40 stands there confused as Drake leaves. The two drive off their rose royce.

40: Drake what's wrong? You look...depressed
Drake: I HATE MEEK
40: I know that
Drake: Meek single handedly destroyed my career with one diss track and I can't do shit about it
40: Just make a counter diss track then
Drake: I can't. I'm washed up as a rapper

Tears begin to stream down drakes face. 40 tells him to pay attention to the road. But Drake is too deep in his feelings to do so. And when drake gets in his feelings...he never gets out. 40 slaps him and tries to take control of the steering wheel. Drake is holding too firm of a grip and 40 couldn't manuver the car at all. The car is still 80 miles down an open high way. Drake starts reciting his own lyrics as he sobs.

"Ohhh baby, why'd you leave me, I started masturbating to your Facebook photos, you know how that shit goes"

40 panics and jumps out the car. Drake crashes the rose royce into incoming traffic and flips the car 9 times in the air. It finally smashes after what seems an eternity being in the air.

40 is banged up and has a broken leg from jumping out the car. Drake's funeral procession was held 1 month later.

PRESENT TIME

Drakes death is announced 2 months later. It took so long because drakes is a high profile artist and his death needed to be handled with extra caution.

Meek held a huge party in celebration. 141242 people attended it.

THE END

Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reborn said it can't be formatted, I don't know if that includes adding different fonts and font sizes etc. to your text. So here's the plain basic version with no edits.

Hello welcome to my entry to the fanfiction of the month! This is my first entry. This is my first entry into a fanfiction competition ever.

Key: Asterisks are used for actions taking place. Parentheses are used for inner character thoughts.

DREAMCHASERS VS OVO CHAPTER 1
It was a dark and cloudy day in september. Meek Mill was in the studio smoking weed and vibing to a couple beats being played. The room was occupied with a handful of people, mostly friends and curious nobody's. Meek's newest producer Papamitrou was cycling through a selection of beats to see if Meek wanted to rap on any of them. The overall mood in the studio was chill.

Meek Mill: Yo play that beat back
Papamitrou: Gotcha

Papamitrou played the beat back as told.

Meek Mill: Man...this beat is speaking to my soul right now. I gotta lay some bars to it

Meek Mill put his expensive gucci cigar down on a gucci ash tray and got up. He swag walked through the puffs of smoke as his various jewelry glistened in the dim light.

*Meek proceeds to open the studio door, the beat is still playing*

Meek: Yeah...uh...okay...
Yeah!
Diamonds all on me got me looking like I went to jared
It ain't easy being this fresh when you finna get married
Nicki blowing up my phone like where this dumb ***** at?
I see a ***** tryna DM her I be like "wheres my shootas at?"
Yeah
I don't know what made you ***** choose him over me
I been the realest from the start check my browser history
I never spit a single lie in any of my raps
Yet you *****s still dickriding a ***** that doesn't even rap!

Meek Mill proceeds to step out the studio booth. Everyone was watching his him as he slowly crawled back into the dark corner he came. He slumped in his chair and pulled his hoodie over his head. A few moments of awkward silence passed. The tension in the room kept building up like a shaken soda until Meek broke the silence, "Play it back".

A few days later the track was finished and was titled "False God". It was a diss track to Drake specifically. People all over the internet went wild and Meek was instantly crowned the winner of the beef. Doubter's and haters were instantly transformed into fans. Even major corporations such as Wendy's and XXVideos posted memes of Meek destroying Drake in a rap battle. It was a wonderful time for the young dreamchaser. But 2 days was all that was needed for OVO's king to concoct a battle plan.

CHAPTER 2: OVO'er

2 months had passed since Robert Rahmeek aka Meek Mill uploaded diss track to Drake. People all around the world were wondering why Drake was so silent on the situation. Ever since False God blew up, Drake completely ceased any internet presence he had. No more instagram posts, no more twitter activity, it was as if he fell off the face of the Earth. But people had no clue what was going on behind the scenes.

*Rewind 1 month*

Drake is playing golf with his friend 40.

Drake: Hahah hole in one!
40: I've still got more touch down's than you!
Drake: This isn't football, *****
40: I thought you said the word ***** in the studio
Drake: I...uh...it was just a filler word
40: Speaking of filler...views has lots of filler
Drake: Oh well. 2 million sales worth of filler am I right?
40: Sure. I'm just worried you might get lazy and forget your roots
Drake: My roots...my roots are no more. I'm a full grown tree, *****

Drake swings his hardest at the golf ball and sends it flying into a car window. Drake looks unconcerned and puts his golf club up and leaves. 40 stands there confused as Drake leaves. The two drive off their rose royce.

40: Drake what's wrong? You look...depressed
Drake: I HATE MEEK
40: I know that
Drake: Meek single handedly destroyed my career with one diss track and I can't do shit about it
40: Just make a counter diss track then
Drake: I can't. I'm washed up as a rapper

Tears begin to stream down drakes face. 40 tells him to pay attention to the road. But Drake is too deep in his feelings to do so. And when drake gets in his feelings...he never gets out. 40 slaps him and tries to take control of the steering wheel. Drake is holding too firm of a grip and 40 couldn't manuver the car at all. The car is still 80 miles down an open high way. Drake starts reciting his own lyrics as he sobs.

"Ohhh baby, why'd you leave me, I started masturbating to your Facebook photos, you know how that shit goes"

40 panics and jumps out the car. Drake crashes the rose royce into incoming traffic and flips the car 9 times in the air. It finally smashes after what seems an eternity being in the air.

40 is banged up and has a broken leg from jumping out the car. Drake's funeral procession was held 1 month later.
PRESENT TIME

Drakes death is announced 2 months later. It took so long because drakes is a high profile artist and his death needed to be handled with extra caution.

Meek held a huge party in celebration. 141242 people attended it.

THE END

Reactions: HashiraMadara

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is this even a fanfication??? Whether drake has a ghostwriter or not, those lyrics of his are still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meekmill. I mean Meek mill's gf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meek Mill :|

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't save Meeks career writing fanfics. Just giving you a heads up.
You can't stop a rap career with internet posts, just saying.
Drake fans: MEEKS CAREER IS DONE HE SUCKS HE TOOK AN L

*Meek still performs on Beyonce Lemonade WORLD Tour with Nicki, Beyonce, Jay Z, and Rick Ross nearly a year after the beef*
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is this even a fanfication??? Whether drake has a ghostwriter or not, those lyrics of his are still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meekmill. I mean Meek mill's gf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meek Mill :|
I know right! Drake has amazing lyrics like "Got so many chains they call me chaining tatum" "“And I turn the six upside down, it's a nine now”" "“You toying with it like Happy Meal” "“You platinum like wrappers on Hershey's, boy, that shit is worthless”" and more!

If you couldn't tell I'm being completely sarcastic. Dumbass.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right! Drake has amazing lyrics like "Got so many chains they call me chaining tatum" "“And I turn the six upside down, it's a nine now”" "“You toying with it like Happy Meal” "“You platinum like wrappers on Hershey's, boy, that shit is worthless”" and more!

If you couldn't tell I'm being completely sarcastic. Dumbass.
You're beyond argumental help. You need psychiatrist

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I provided an argument and you haven't. I think it's you who needs one.
If you call that argument you need not psychiatrist but a tomb for help :|

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you call that argument you need not psychiatrist but a tomb for help :|
You really piss me the **** off tbh. I'm quitting NB for a while, you and a few other members are just grade A shitposting infuriating trolls. I spent like 30 minutes writing a long ass reply to you but **** it I'm deleting that shit. I won't gain anything from arguing with you or any other NB member.

Last edited:

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is severaly butthurt. He even neg repped me for my post :lmao:
You always find a way to misspell even the most common of words. How is that? And I was butthurt yes. But I couldn't figure out why you were so dense. I would've won the debate and proved that Meek Mill is a better rapper than Drake at the same time. It took me a while to figure out you're just trolling me. No matter what I say I feel like it won't get through your thick ass skull either way. Bye! haha

Last edited: