Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pills are all straight to the point, the more you take. The more severe the side effects. I do have a question about the Soldier Pills. They say "Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles". Does that mean, if you have 1600 chakra.. your chakra becomes 3200? And if so, once the effects of the pill ends after the 4 turns.. does that chakra you gained vanish?
So i asked about the pills:

Daniel-sanToday at 18:03

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills Type: Supplementary Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved Even thought your chakra levels double, can you ever go above your maximum chakra level? Like i know people want to use this pill at the start of a fight etc, then make clones or enter sm and so on...

GoetiaToday at 22:09

No, you can’t exceed your natural chakra cap

It's as i thought.

For your second question, the answer is in the pill:

"Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. "

The buffs last for 4 turns, the boost in chakra lasts until it runs out i believe. To take more than one though, you're dragging a fight out... and well the drawbacks, if you're using 3 jutsu per turn, second pill sucking 90 chakra out of that lump each turn if you're using 3 jutsu... i mean... you get the idea... use them wisely

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i asked about the pills:

Daniel-sanToday at 18:03

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills Type: Supplementary Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved Even thought your chakra levels double, can you ever go above your maximum chakra level? Like i know people want to use this pill at the start of a fight etc, then make clones or enter sm and so on...

GoetiaToday at 22:09

No, you can’t exceed your natural chakra cap

It's as i thought.

For your second question, the answer is in the pill:

"Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. "

The buffs last for 4 turns, the boost in chakra lasts until it runs out i believe. To take more than one though, you're dragging a fight out... and well the drawbacks, if you're using 3 jutsu per turn, second pill sucking 90 chakra out of that lump each turn if you're using 3 jutsu... i mean... you get the idea... use them wisely
awesome, that's good to know, thank you. And thanks for the training.