Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meeeeeee =D
Nice. Remind me to get your contact info, I need to talk to you about my "To-Do" list.

I wouldn't be able to sue McDonald's and you'd never see me on NB again. Cause I would have went to jail for murder.
I was going to say that, but this isnt murder worthy. Maybe if he forced his penis, I would have bit it off while erect so he could die of blood loss, but if he did ejaculate in my sandwich....then...yeah, I probably would have killed the guy too :|

Reactions: gutSy Sage

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to say that, but this isnt murder worthy. Maybe if he forced his penis, I would have bit it off while erect so he could die of blood loss, but if he did ejaculate in my sandwich....then...yeah, I probably would have killed the guy too :|
Nah, it probably isn't murder worthy. But at that moment, I would have loss all reasoning and logic. It would have been an impulse move but now that we're discussing this, it would have been premeditated Lol

Reactions: Atalaya

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh dear god!!! This is just sick...how could that woman tell the whole world that she gives her boyfriend BJ's. AT HOLIDAYS!
Im not into oral ***(its a preference, im not ****ing weird), but isnt it okay for a couple to do whatever the **** they want ?

Lots of people are into oral ***, so it isnt weird telling the world that you suck ****.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not into oral ***(its a preference, im not ****ing weird), but isnt it okay for a couple to do whatever the **** they want ?

Lots of people are into oral ***, so it isnt weird telling the world that you suck ****.
yeah i know that but still its a diffrence between doing it and actually announcing to the world that your doing it.

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i know that but still its a diffrence between doing it and actually announcing to the world that your doing it.
Dude, no. Many, many, many, many couples do it. All the time. There's no shame in saying you do it because it's a norm for many couples. There's nothing wrong with it. If it's fine to do it, then there is nothing wrong with saying you do it. That's a double standard.

Reactions: Atalaya

KillerbYo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Typical argument when u talk to athoriy denying it completely, i bet he fired the wrong people too, what if she had not gone to the healthexperts?

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, no. Many, many, many, many couples do it. All the time. There's no shame in saying you do it because it's a norm for many couples. There's nothing wrong with it. If it's fine to do it, then there is nothing wrong with saying you do it. That's a double standard.
i agree to a certain point. there is no reason why u cant tell people u know or ur friends that your doing it but announciing it to the whole world, to people you dont even know, is kinda embarassing.