Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minute man? You mean Penguin?
Noooo XD Haha stop doing my people dirty man, these are innocent people. I think I remember what you're referring to too doe
Oh, she caught herpes :|

I didnt read all of that...man, what an *******. Someone better put him in the jail with the most rape counts.
Lol You can see why people were getting upset now huh?

villain55

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cleaned it with your Mom's tongue. Man, was she getting it on. Cleaned it so well, it looked like she used Oxy Clean.
But didn't you said your mom cleaned it up when you told the story? You said you were running out of the shower when she saw you. She probably slurped dat shit up, with Mr. Hefty (the best cleaning service around.)

Last edited:

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noooo XD Haha stop doing my people dirty man, these are innocent people. I think I remember what you're referring to too doe

Lol You can see why people were getting upset now huh?
To be honest I don't know how I would have reacted to such a thing if it were to happen to me. Maybe sue McDonald's for hiring rapists(I think this counts as rape).

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I don't know how I would have reacted to such a thing if it were to happen to me. Maybe sue McDonald's for hiring rapists(I think this counts as rape).
I wouldn't be able to sue McDonald's and you'd never see me on NB again. Cause I would have went to jail for murder.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But didn't you said your mom cleaned it up when you told the story? You said you were running out of the shower when she saw you. She probably slurped dat shit up.
No, I didn't, lmfao. Twisting my words. Villian bby, I won this round, give up u_u

Anyway, did you see the season finale of TWD?

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[FONT=Corbel, sans-serif]I do not eat at McD anymore. But not only because of this.[/FONT]
[FONT=Corbel, sans-serif]A friend of mine worked at McDonald and he told me that they pissed in the machine where they make crushed ice/ice cubes. Also if someone gives extra orders like: 'no pickles, please' they sneeze/spit on the Burger and stuff. It's soo disgusting. :/[/FONT]