moppyking

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Remember how he was so upset that Pain brought konoha back to life and
said "he was supposed to use THAT JUTSU on 'ME' " and remember when he went after konan and told how "the rinnegan was originally 'HIS' " and how "he gave it to 'that boy'" ? . Then, the 'real' madara show's up he thinks "so it finally happened, that brat NAGATO/PAIN managed to grow" (him being brought back to life) then he realises it's only impure world? what's your take on this, cause i simply don't believe tobi is obito since he was half flat and the other eye was given to kakashi. maybe he is danzo and while fighting sasuke only pretended (a psychological angle to make leaf the enemy in sasuke's eyes to set him and naruto up for a showdown).

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm not gonna flame you....but you should do a little more research....So to answer your question....here's one for you....

To get Tobi's full cooperation, why did Tobi panic/freeze up when he saw the coffin of real Madara (everybody knew it was him no matter who said they didn't know)??

Diximus

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Huh? To get tobi's full cooperation why did tobi freeze up?
That sentence made no sense to me.

As for Tobi being Madara it makes sense except Madara is meant to be dead. Maybe there's some trick to it and they are both Madara. Ridiculous but then so is everything about Madara after Hashirama was supposed to have killed him.
I also think the theory that he's the sage of the six paths' elder son shows promise but there's no evidence to support it.
I never thought he could be Obito, why would Obito turn evil? Just, no.
There was a nice comparison between him and Shisui Uchiha the other day, was compelling but again why would he turn evil?
I thought the other day he could be Madara's brother. I've no evidence or research to support that but it's not the most ridiculous idea I've heard.
Other than that I've noticed Tobi's Sharingan is never "off" which gives weight to the theory he isn't an Uchiha at all. Sharingans implanted into non-Uchiha can't be turned off, like Kakashi.

I like the mystery of Tobi. Many would but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was never revealed who he is, or if he was indeed "just some guy".

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

As for Tobi being Madara it makes sense except Madara is meant to be dead. Maybe there's some trick to it and they are both Madara. Ridiculous but then so is everything about Madara after Hashirama was supposed to have killed him.
I also think the theory that he's the sage of the six paths' elder son shows promise but there's no evidence to support it.
There was a nice comparison between him and Shisui Uchiha the other day, was compelling but again why would he turn evil?
I thought the other day he could be Madara's brother. I've no evidence or research to support that but it's not the most ridiculous idea I've heard.
Other than that I've noticed Tobi's Sharingan is never "off" which gives weight to the theory he isn't an Uchiha at all. Sharingans implanted into non-Uchiha can't be turned off, like Kakashi.

I like the mystery of Tobi. Many would but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was never revealed who he is, or if he was indeed "just some guy".
You....I will flame....How about you go back and read the manga before you criticize what makes sense....so do us all a favor and stfu :scorps:

Uzumaki Vaan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

sasuke was a good boy so why he turned to a killer machine ofc he became to that with lie's that madara had told him

Diximus

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You....I will flame....How about you go back and read the manga before you criticize what makes sense....so do us all a favor and stfu :scorps:
Go ahead and "flame" me, I don't mind if you want to waste your time. I came here to discuss, not to pointlessly argue. There's no call for being rude, I didn't mean any offence. I didn't criticise you or what you said, I simply want to understand what you said so that we can discuss. If you came here just to start fires then I have no time for you.

moppyking

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Here's the thing. when he used izanagi against konan, remember how that part of his face was black. and his sharingan is always on so he may not be uchiha. also when madara used rinegan both eyes changed from sharingan and tobi has one of each. so he might actually be a type of (but more powerfull) zetsu, since in the fight between him and 4th his arm came off like putty. this also happen's when torune's bugs infect he's arm and he feels no pain, just ripped it of like putty as well. so maybe that zetsu thing makes sense?

Diximus

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke was a good boy so why he turned to a killer machine ofc he became to that with lie's that madara had told him
Since the very beginning Sasuke has been driven by revenge. He was already on the path to darkness and evil. As for Obito and Shisui they were both driven by good intentions. Though it's not too far-fetched to think they're controlled by genjustsu.
The only thing I like about the Obito theory is half of him was crushed. Zetsu splits himself in half so he could be half zetsu.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if zetsu had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.