Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

why is minato the only one sensing naruto unless they are all sensing naruto but they think that its madara and only minato is able to tell the difference?

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe because he has some of the nine tails chakra INSIDE of him , so he knows what that chakra is like. from a distance a powerful chakra is a powerful chakra. They cant really go into detail or learn more till they get close , i have no clue , just a suggestion :)

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He knows Naruto's and Kuramas chakra better than anyone.
Hashi and Tobi have no idea who Naruto is.And Hiruzen died when Naruto was still very young.Only Mianto has a clue about Naruto's progress and power.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well first off it appeared as though Tobirama and Naruto are the only sensors out of the four.

After that, Tobirama sensed two strong chakras (Naruto and Madara), and simply stated that one was indeed Madara. Minato on the other hand was shocked to see that his son had not just taken over Kurama, but was working with him!

Kages

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well first off it appeared as though Tobirama and Naruto are the only sensors out of the four.

After that, Tobirama sensed two strong chakras (Naruto and Madara), and simply stated that one was indeed Madara. Minato on the other hand was shocked to see that his son had not just taken over Kurama, but was working with him!
They all sensed it but Minato is the only one who knows who it belongs to besides Sasuke & Oro.
These I guess^ :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uh.. excuse me for a sec but isn't the juubi's chakra what they'd be sensing? except obviously the fourth. really thinking about it the juubi's presence should more than over-power the nine-tails'. The fact that the 4th was able to identify Naruto's chakra and the 2nd likewise to Madara, i'd say they were sensing all their chakras simultaneously, but being able to distinguish only the familiar chakras

Steaktacular

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yep :)

And it´s only natural for Minato to be the only one recognizing it. All that´s missing if for the kages to meet Naruto :D

piercethejen

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uh.. excuse me for a sec but isn't the juubi's chakra what they'd be sensing? except obviously the fourth. really thinking about it the juubi's presence should more than over-power the nine-tails'. The fact that the 4th was able to identify Naruto's chakra and the 2nd likewise to Madara, i'd say they were sensing all their chakras simultaneously, but being able to distinguish only the familiar chakras
you can only sense the juubi in sage mode.