Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like what if how we percieve things are just interpretations by our brains, and it can't be identical with reality cus our brains can't handle that, like computers trying to process high graphics.
So we try to figure out what is real but really our brains are just simulating everything all the time, and our memories which we believe are real can have flaws in them, like cracks in a puzzle.

There is some stupid philosophical question about how we don't know if we see the same color, we just call them the same, I think that's dumb cus color have unique psychological effects on us so we must see the same colors.

But what if how we interpret the world is different but we say the same things so we think we agree, what if when people talk about atheism, they are experiencing religion but really they believe it's atheism?

That's a bit of a stretch, but ok imagine this.

A person ignores faith all the time, and he is really disrespectful towards God and everything holy.

So people think including himself that he is an atheist.

But then an earthquake happens and everybody gets really scared, so this guy starts to believe in God because of the new circumstances he couldn't see back then.

So now all of a sudden he starts to believe in God, except his own identity has never changed, it was just things around him that pushed him into it.

So maybe all this time he was a religious person, he had it in him but he just didn't know about it, he believed he was an atheist but really when the time came he revealed himself to be spiritual.

Imagine before the earthquake there were other people who had already experienced an earthquake but they were atheists anyway, maybe because of that reason even.

They were never disrespectful towards religion but they never had any interest in it either, so they are vastly different personality wise than the proclaimed atheist.

Now they could have met with the first guy before his earthquake and because they were different maybe he would have called them religious, even though they were completely godless.

They could never explain their situation so that the guy would understand, but imagine the hypocracy when he experiences their reality and changes his mind. Why should they have listened to him from the start then?

I started thinking about this because I see people change their minds just because radical things happen that they couldn't foresee, and it's not just potato potato, they change their minds about important deep stuff.

I'm not a religious person and I never will be, but I think it's interesting thinking about it.

Maybe people who call themselves atheists because they accept realism that is supposedly ignored by religious people, or perhaps because they are "morally" superiour than religious people, what if really they don't understand or respect the reality that the religious people live in, and if or when they do understand they change their minds, meanwhile religious people converts slowly into atheism in ways that they would not change their mind regardless of miracles or whatever stuff happens.

Maybe if circumstances change, atheists who were morally superiour starts being really aggreesivly evil and they start to promote religion because in the end they would rather live in a religious world than a world without it.

So they are all hypocrites but they never intentionally lied to people, they just didn't understand their own idiocy.

I have seen at least one atheist promote religion because they prefer that than culture they think is worse.

Itachi Solos.

Amenterasu.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is some stupid philosophical question about how we don't know if we see the same color, we just call them the same, I think that's dumb cus color have unique psychological effects on us so we must see the same colors.
Well I agree with you, I often wonder what if the colour spectrum is actually different for different set of eyes.?
Post automatically merged:

Well, I believe one who calls himself "atheist" doesn't believe in God yes, but in addition to it, they don't try to when others persue them. Situations change people, of course the change is big and huge at times, but what you said about being spiritual from the beginning, I don't exactly feel it that way.

When we were babies, with no knowledge of science and magic, we were neutral, then say when we started to grow up and looking at our parents and friends pray, we started believing in God. What if for some reason we loose someone really really close, even though we prayed a lot. We suddenly stopped believing in God. We became Atheist.

I don't think you are something from the beginning, there are things you discover in yourself, and there are these things you Make, a totally new thing in yourself.

Last edited: