Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taken from tkROUT on NF:

May 5 - "She of the Beginning" (はじまりのもの)
May 12- "Ōtsutsuki Kaguya"(大筒木カグヤ)
May 19-"Hagoromo and Hamura"(ハゴロモとハムラ)
May 26 - N/A
For summary

(from 2ch)
> Sauce

Judging by the titles, they might be extending the flashback in 681 a little bit.

Last edited:

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh me too, I just hope they don't stretch it out with recaps. That would be a missed opportunity. I think we already know a bit about these two from the anime so, I hope they don't reuse these scenes.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just translated them " Hagoromo and Hamura" episode:
19 days "robe and Hamra" every day, furniture store to look up to the sky in silence. In front of the plumage and teeth irregularities confused to do a mother their, I called to become Gamamaru堋 nto Gamamaru large toad hermit there is The answer to KamiTatsuki where access is prohibited after, but .... This. Its not clear though

The " Kaguya Otsutsuki" episode summary is her life before chakra existed

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just translated them " Hagoromo and Hamura" episode:
19 days "robe and Hamra" every day, furniture store to look up to the sky in silence. In front of the plumage and teeth irregularities confused to do a mother their, I called to become Gamamaru堋 nto Gamamaru large toad hermit there is The answer to KamiTatsuki where access is prohibited after, but .... This. Its not clear though

The " Kaguya Otsutsuki" episode summary is her life before chakra existed
Erm, ya think?

Gotta love google translate sometimes xD

Wtf was that even? I think I only got robe and hamra with "robe" being hagoromo (?) and "hamra" being "hamura". The rest is well, gibberish honestly.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm, ya think?

Gotta love google translate sometimes xD

Wtf was that even? I think I only got robe and hamra with "robe" being hagoromo (?) and "hamra" being "hamura". The rest is well, gibberish honestly.
The clear thing too is that Gamamura the toad sage is mentioned , Hagoromo did they he talked to him