Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My what…was sealed?! Lies, that’s all you humans are ever good for…causing pure lies” Matatabi snared at the woman. Matatabi continued to hear the woman run her mouth, which quite honestly, she’s heard enough. However before she can even command her warriors of the undead, it seems that they would immediately disperse into nonexistence by some other flame. Matatabi simply smirked – the beast came more than prepared. “If you truly believe those are the only one…” she said as from the ground, another set of five warriors of undead rose up from their graves. “then you’re sadly" mistaken. Immediately their formed, it seems yet another technique is being used by this time the Matatabi wasn’t having it. “PERISH!” which as the warriors of undead gathered beneath her to remain safe; an omnidirectional burst of chakra was released that would immediately shake the landscape up. The sand would violently kick up into the air, causing a sort of sand avalanche to raise from the ground – easily crushing Isabella under the weight of the sand but also the raw power of the chakra burst. It would also serve to blind the opponent from seeing her but of course the beast didn’t care. Once it did this; it would channel chakra into it’s mouth; which would immediately be aimed into the direction of the opponent, causing the entirety in front of the Nibi to be completely blasted into nothingness. “What a waste of my time…and such misplaced bravado…” she said as her five fiery soldiers came from underneath her, two of them charing at the enemies potential location.

( Nibi Chon Henji no Justu ) - Two Tailed Full Transformation Technique (Reference)
Type: Skill
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 100
Damage points: N/A ( +40 to Fire, Blue Fire and Taijutsu Techniques )
Description: The user begins to borrow chakra from Matatabi and releases a large amount of dark blue chakra pours out of her body as the Two-Tailed Beast is released into the world. Matatabi is a gigantic two-tailed cat and is completely engulfed in flames that are cobalt blue and black. It also has heterochromatic eyes, the right being yellow and the left being green. While active, Matatabi is capable of using Fire Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Tailed Beast Techniques. Much like all other Tailed Beast, Matatabi has 80 damage reduction as well as a damage increase to its techniques by +40. Despite it's large size, Matatabi is deceptively quick - much quicker than most of it's fellow Tailed Beasts. Matatabi has 550 Health, moves at x4 times her speed and is able to track up to 4 times her speed. When the Two-Tailed Complete Transformation is used, the user gains a separate pool of chakra to draw from. Matatabi's Chakra pool is 1500 Chakra and when roaming free/unsealed, this pool is doubled though this means a Ninja World Mod is controlling it.
Note: Each use lasts up to 10 turns. After ending, he cannot make use of any Jinchuriki or Tailed Beast skills above the basic Chakra Shroud state for 5 turns. Can only be activated twice per arc.
Note: The user is capable of summoning the Tailed Beast at any stage of mastery; during initial stages, this causes him to release it in an enraged state, temporarily boosting his powerful higher than normally but relinquishing all control over him which causes a Ninja World Moderator to then control his actions, gaining a damage boost to a +60 instead of 40. The user is also rendered KO for the remainder of the event. When done through this manner, the NW Mod in question can decide which Path the Bijuu uses and is capable of using the skills as if mastered. This, however, does not mean he will lose the Bijuu and will retain it the next arc.
( Bijutsu: Biju Shōgekiha ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Shockwave
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80 (80 + 40 = 120)
Description: A basic skill available to all Tailed Beasts and their Jinchuriki, the chakra shockwave is as dramatic as it is useful. A Tailed Beast uses its massive chakra reserve to turn anything from a roar or a simple wave of a limb into a powerful force of pressure and destruction. The ability varies in power, depending on the chakra mode the user is in and the chakra he puts into it but can only be used from time to time and never in focused or precise ways. In their Chakra Shroud state, the technique gains a +20 damage increase. In their Incomplete Mode, the technique gains a +30 damage increase. In Complete Transformation, the technique gains +40 damage increase.
Note: Can be used by Pseudo Jinchuriki's in their Final Pseudo Mode
Note: Jinchuriki's can use this skill in their Initial and Complete Transformations
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns
( Bijutsu: Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Ball
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate technique of a tailed beast, which can also be used by a jinchūriki while transformed. Tailed Beast Balls are made from an 8:2 ratio of positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura) and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura). Users must gather and balance this chakra in their mouths, shape it into a sphere (or a conical shape in the case of the Ten-Tails in its second form), and then fire it at their target. Tailed Beast Balls are very destructive, creating explosions that are visible from far away and that vaporise almost everything in the blast area. The Ten-Tails has further range than other users, capable of firing it in a conical shape that causes a mid range explosion around it when used.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle, requiring at least a 2 turn break in between uses. This wait is doubled for the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki.
Note: If 2 or more Jinchuriki collaborate in the creation of a Bijudama, the power of it multiplies by the number of Jinchuriki.

Nibi NPC has Challenged Isabella Uchiha.
(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Isabella was annoyed at the burst of emotion from the giant cat.

Please don't reduce both of us to idiocy, cat.

Charging chakra through her hands, she clapped them together, and the aura of the demon belial shifted, as the heinous vypers it spewd merged together into a giant draconic serpent burning with the black and golden flames of Decay, while a second dragon rose from Isabella's chest, wrapping itself around her left arm before coiling around it's golden sibling. The second dragon was black and green, putrid and fungal in nature. As the shockwave came from the ground, raising upwards in a cloud of debris, the twin dragons spread out their woven coil, blasting through the shockwave while spreading their parasitic properties, infecting the Bijuu with their corrosion and hindering the formation of the Bijuudama and lowering it's power. As the massive Yin creatures violently trash around, a counter shockwave from the chakra pressure subdues the general debris cloud, further pushed downwards as the large macaw beats it's wings and brings itself and Isabella higher into the air above the Oasis.

(Inton: Dai Mugen Ryu) - Yin Release: Great Phantom Dragons ( Decay + Mushroom )
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage: 100 | 120 (for multi-element)
Description: A more powerful version of “Yin Release Hungry Ghost Technique.” Rather than the user arbitrarily adding their Yin Release chakra to a specific technique, the user will create a number of large, elemental dragons using any of the basic elements plus their Yin Release chakra. The user can create up to 5 serpentine dragons which, once created, can act independently according to the user’s will. Due to the user being able to manipulate multiple elements at once, each dragon created can be of a different nature. Each dragon will also have the absorption properties of “Hungry Ghost,” thus becoming even more dangerous. However, due to the massive amount of chakra and control needed to use these dragons, the user can only control two dragons at any given time. While the dragons are present, the user cannot use any Yang Release or elemental techniques of the natures that currently exist within the dragons. Yin Release masters can combine two natures together in order to make a multi-elemental dragon or even a dragon consisting of an advanced element or CE that they know. However, in doing so they will only be able to create two dragons.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
(Inton: Gaki no Jutsu) - Yin Release: Hungry Ghost Technique (Reference)
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+50)
Damage: N/A
Description: Hungry Ghost is a spiritual parasite created through the user’s Yin Release chakra. When using an elemental jutsu, the user will form the ram hand seal to seal the hungry ghost within their technique. Sealing the hungry ghost inside one’s technique happens within the same timeframe as their elemental technique. When the user’s technique clashes with another technique, the parasitic Yin Chakra will eat away at the chakra within the technique, weakening it by one rank. Once the hungry ghost consumes foreign chakra it is released and immediately attaches itself to the source of the foreign chakra (the opponent). From there, the parasite continues to eat away at the enemy’s chakra every time they use techniques (all techniques reduce in rank and power by 1 degree). Once the Hungry Ghost is released, its tether is immediate and cannot be blocked or circumvented by ordinary means. The effects of Hungry Ghost last for 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle and cannot be used on the same target more than twice.
Note: Surges or Barriers that utilize Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang or Natural Energy can break or prevent the tethering of the Hungry Ghost.
Note: Yin Release master can apply this technique to advanced elements and CE
Note: Hungry Ghost can only be used on S-rank techniques and below.

The twin dragons uncoil like a snap, as the Mushroom Dragon bounces downwards towards the weakened Bijuudama. The Decay Dragon would put itself between Isabella and the Bijuudama, and the Mushroom Dragon would spread out to attack. Split from its twin, the Mushroom Dragon would be a rank weaker than the Bijuudama, and would pale to defeat the massive beast bullet, yet Isabella needed only to weaken it for her next move. As the husk of the fungal dragon looses it's strength, the remnants of inert fungal matter fall from the air around the bijuudama all the way back to Isabella's arm, before bursting into a myriad of cyan spores, filling the air around all with a cloud of syphoning spores.

(Masshuru-Muton Hijutsu: Ametsuchi no Akuyou Ж Dorei Zonbi ) Hidden Mushroom Style: Grand Bois' Perversion Ж Geechee Nzumbe
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description:Upon researching the metabolic and decaying abilities of chakra enhanced fungus, Lili and Scorps found that the parasitic chakra affinity of fungus and its natural ability to digest and assimilate chakra and organic matter could be pushed further. They discovered they could produce a rare strand of fungus that would cling to an organic sentient being and replicate its chakra signature and natures, allowing to gain some of its properties. Discovering such a fungus opened countless possibilities in research and studies of chakra nature and DNA replication or copy. However, they both decided that a more "hands on" approach would serve them better and as such they combined the fungus with their own Children of Beelzebub technique to create something they could effectively use in battle. As such, the technique they produced works by releasing from any existing fungus technique or mushroom on the field, a large cloud of tiny blue spores that will immediately "home" in to any foreign chakra on the field. When at least one tiny spore touches the target it immediately "infects" it while one spore will attach itself to the user. The "infectious" spore siphons and metabolizes that targeted chakra, analyzing it and processing it, transmitting the information to any other spore in the field which will siphon that chakra and burst, creating a mushroom clone with the chakra natures of the copied target. In return, the spore attached to the user will act as a chakra transmitter, fueling the fungus copy. This fungus copy will act as a filter and, using the users chakra, will be able to mimic the chakra natures the copied individual is able to use. The fungus will copy anything from the basic 5 to special elements and the overall physical characteristics of the original organism. The result will be a clone that can use any technique the enemy knows from any element the enemy is able to wield. It will not be able to wield advanced ninjutsu such as Kinjutsu, Fuuin, Genjutsu, etc but he'll effectively be able to mimic the use of any other elemental technique the target knew. The clone can also be produced from offensive techniques, as long as they are C-Rank or above to enable the technique to absorb and metabolize enough chakra to produce the copy. The amount of chakra needed is minuscule and even a mere sample of organic fluids from the intended copy may serve as a template for the technique. Although many researches were done, they soon found that they could only produce one copy and, unfortunately, the copy couldn't actually have organic KG such as Sharingan, Shikotsumyaku, etc. The clone however, has the same physical properties of Children of Belzebub clones and can stay on the field as long as the user fuels it with chakra.
*Can only be used once per battle*
*Can only create 1 copy of the same chakra being, up to a maximum of 3*
*Despite the added element, the clones are equally weak to Mushroom Chakra's elemental weaknesses as any other technique*
*Technique needs to be constantly fueled by the user so if he actually runs out of chakra, the technique will end*

With a sinister grin, a massive copy of the Nibi grows from Isabella's back , a giant rotten cat with blue spiritual flames that look pale, green and sickly. Entirely composed of fungus and spores, it floats in the air behind Isabella, looking down on the original Bijuu.

You keep degrading my speech, yet seem awfully concerned about it, Nibi. Why would I come all this way to lie? I have not found you by accident, and despite all humans looking the same to you, I don't think you can still maintain than thought after just a few bouts with me. I'm a monster as well, and have been branded as such by the very same people that bother and pester you and cast you out without any reason but their own ignorance and fear. Am I the same to you, Cat? Go back to your purposeless and lethargic slumber if all you're good for is burning the weak until a monster less patient than I comes along.

I'm sure the name Madara Uchiha means something to you, even if you've never been in a Jinchuuriki before, Yin Half of the Two Tails. I can tell you that your Yang Half is being subdued by him now. I know Madara Uchiha, the wielder of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and I know it's hypnotic powers over your kind. And you should be acquainted with the Rinnegan he wields as well. Will you keep acting dumb and entertain the thought that he hasn't already faced the first of your piers? Or that he will stop at just the WEAKER half of yourself.

We are beasts of Yin, Cat. And he is a brute of Yang. That alone boils my blood, woulnd't you agree?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Matatabi would watch idly from the surface of the terrain as its attacks are rendered neutralized by the woman’s intercepting attacks. It felt it’s body’s power feeling drained somewhat, though it couldn’t make out what was causing this feeling. It probably was the interference of this damned human; as the creature watched from below as an imitation of itself was formed from whatever sickly chakra she possessed. “I see you’re a jester too, creating imitations of me” the beast said; but the woman would soon go on a tangent. The beast was curious what more did she have to say – deciding to be patient once again, the beast wondered in her words. Once she was finished, Matatabi chuckled a little bit. “You call yourself a monster but, in the end,, we’re still two different monsters. I am a byproduct of artificial creation, created many years before your time. I’ve this earth for centuries, persecuted against for actions I didn’t do, yet here I am treated like this. My brothers, the Ichibi, Kyubi and Hachibi are all the troublemakers and yet I’m grouped in, thus was hunted after my entire life…so I decided, why not purge those who attempt to cause harm to me. They brought upon themselves, not me, just like you. Whatever you did, your own actions are why you’re called a monster” she said to her first statements.

I actually don’t know of this “Uchiha Madara”. First time I’ve heard of this individual – but I’ve seen yes what those eyes can do to me and my kind. And to hear my other half is currently out there fighting; it only makes me wonder what else is occurring; as both my other half decided to live away from one another – only a human can merge us back into one piece…but I don’t think we’ll ever meet a human who would do such a thing, only the old man would do that for us…but enough of this…if my brother Ichibi has been taken already, then so be it. He deserves it for the reputation he and the other two caused us to gain” she said, completely apathetic to Shukaku’s defeat. However, the concern about her other half being Yang and her being Yin mattered little to her. “I can be either of the two, yin or yang – we both possess the same powers, so it matters little to me what side of the spectrum that I am on” the beast corrected Isabella. “However,…I will not tolerate mockery of me as well” the beast growled at the sight of the copy of her. “That’s what’s boiling my blood right now…” she said as thousands of blue fire familiars spawned into existence, all appearing feline based. Lions, jaguars, tigers etc – all composed of the spiritual blue flames of the Nibi. “I’ll kill you first, then seek out this other Uchiha who thinks its funny to mess with my other half...so I can't fully kill...not yet at least” she commanded the familiars ascend into the air to violently surround and explode on the targets.

One of the zombie soldiers whom had advanced before would also unleash a powerful blue stream of flames from its mouth directly from beneath the enemy.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release (Nibi)

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 20 – 40 (20)
Damage: 40 – 80 ( 20 + 60 + 30 = 110)
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.

• Fortified Flames - The user's Blue Fire has strengthened over time, gaining a notable +30 damage boost. Requires the user to have first obtained Incomplete Transformation level.
  • Spiritual Flames - The user gains the ability to make use of Spiritual Blue Flames, aimed at causing high damage to the opponent’s spiritual network. This causes half the damage to the opponent’s spirit. When 0 is hit on the spirit, they will be rendered comatose until healed by techniques retrieving the soul. This also allows Burn Heal to cause spiritual burns, aimed at the target's spirit and not body. Requires the user to have first obtained Incomplete Transformation level.
( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release (Zombie)
Chakra: 20 – 40
Damage: 40 – 80 (60)
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella gaze turned into a glare as the hell cat continued to act like a petulant child. As the blue flames shot out, the Yin Decay Dragon uncurled itself once again, expanding as a ring to devour most of the familiars, as Isabella performed 2 handseals that blasted a wave of liquid perfume from underneath the black macaw. The perfume blasted outwards like a red shower of blood dousing out any remaining fire familiars, while constricting Matatabi itself with multiple rose vines filled with blood-colored prickles. Every inch of the cat's insides were being shredded to bit by pins, needles and sharp razors, filling it with excrutiating piercing pain from outside and inside.

( Meromeroton: Roze no Chishio ღ Sasu Reihai) Perfume Release: Cleopatra's Venom ღ Piercing Adoration
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user does 2 handseals and summons forth a large burst of liquid and vaporized red perfume, with a very thick and strong scent that emanates forwards from the users position or his targeted area. The perfume is so strong it causes irritation on the eyes, nose and throat, increasing the more the opponent stays inside the mist, which messes with the opponent's sense of smell, preventing him from detecting other odors. The scent carries a genjutsu where the opponents feels his whole body being pierced, as if shards of blades grow in his stomach and lungs and other internal organs, before the opponent finds himself wrapped in rose vines and petals, with growing spikes. While the vaporized perfume travels faster, the liquid perfume carries a greater punch, enveloping and compressing the opponent with multiple spiked vines, akin those of the illusion, to shred and drown the opponent. Can be used from the user, or, with an additional handseal, from the ground.

*Physical Effects: Burning sensation on the nose, eyes and throat. Spiked vines of liquid perfume.
*Illusionary Effects: Shards inside Internal Organs and Wrapping Rose Vines externally.
*Lasts 3 turns, after which it falls to the ground as a scent-less and inert puddle of perfume.
*Requires a cool down of 3 turns between usages. Can only be used thrice per battle*

At the same time, Nzumbe Matatabi clawed downwards, creating several crescents of blue fire that ripped through the blue fire from the resurrected skeletons bellow, anihilating it and continue forth, mixing blood perfume and sickly green fire into an aura of yellow disease that ravaged through the entire oasis.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release ( Matatabi Nzumbe)
Chakra: 20 – 40 (40)
Damage: 40 – 80 (80)

How will you find your other half, Nibi?! And what will you do? Are you thinking this through or are you merely going on a tantrum?

Isabella's glare intesified the painful razor blades inside Matatabi's innards, and she continued lashing out at the beast.

Do you think I chose to become a monster? Do you think people call you a monster because of your "siblings"? Don't mock me by lying to me. You're only lying to yourself, Cat! Did people know about your siblings when blue fire killed their livestock? When you couldn't control your powers and entire villages were raised to the ground? Or when your innocent play killed their infants? People label you as monster because they don't understand you and they fear you. And they would still do so because they are different than you, and because you have power and they are weak. I was labeled as a monster just because of the clan I was born into, and you were created a monster to their eyes. It wouldn't be any different if you were alone in the world, without any of your piers.

And I can tell you, Madara is a bigger monster than you, and he is a bigger monster than me. You're a half, and if your Yang half is equal to you, finding Madara will only bring forth your own demise.

Controlling the perfume's genjutsu, Isabella started to subside the illusionary pain from the vines and the inner shards, as she said her final words.

I don't want Madara to defeat all the Bijuu. But I alone am not enough. You alone are not enough. But there is someone what there that lost her partner, that lost your other half. And she lays two oceans away, unconscious and on the brim of death. You can continue to flex your power against the ignorant and powerless horde, or you can come with me, and at least we will have a fighting chance.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Despite Matatabi’s best attempts at trying to burn this woman alive; she continues pose a threat to the Nibi’s existence. As the liquid perfume countered the flames, the Nibi would become infected with the illusionary aspect of the technique though she wouldn’t suffer any actual damage from the physical aspect of the technique – given her body’s natural damage mitigation ( -80 DMG Reduction). The blue fire zombies also shared the similar constitution – neither of them budging at the power, neither at that silly imitation of her blue flames that mockery created. The zombie would simply shrug the damage off – completely. Matatabi however decided to listen for a moment; just once more before she decided if to completely incinerate this woman. At first, she claimed how would Matatabi find her other half, something the beast didn’t exactly think through but context clues of her own knowledge of humanity would lead her to first search in the land of fire, where the Uchiha resided. “I..” but before she can continue, she was cut off – as Isabella went on a rant it seems. The Nibi clearly touched a nerve prior to this, but her words did seem…genuine. There was something about her words that made her seem more serious and not lying. Though one line did strike a chord in Matatabi’s mind.

People label you as monster because they don't understand you and they fear you.

This was the truth, at least to her. She didn’t want to be harmful to humans, as a matter of fact her father. The Sage of Six Paths, he wanted them to be able to walk alongside humans, to be guardians and helpers to humanity. However, the bitterness of Kurama and Shukaku painted a reputation on her kind forever. Simply monsters of chaos and destruction; yet they were made with the intention of simply being another form of life. The Nibi sighed, despite its current discomfort with the illusion and the perfume. “Hmph, I see…well let me put it like this” the beast started to speak, her tense mood mellowing out a little bit. “Prove to me that these words you say are reality, bring me to the human you claim is a husk of my other half. If you can do this, then I will be convinced…but if this is just some ploy…believe me…what you saw today wouldn’t be the worse thing I can possibly do to you…” the Nibi said, as it was at least willing to hear the human out. This was her last chance, last time she is willing to trust a human. She wanted to believe her old man’s words, that these beasts are meant to fight alongside humanity, not end it. “Let us depart for this land” she said.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite Matatabi’s best attempts at trying to burn this woman alive; she continues pose a threat to the Nibi’s existence. As the liquid perfume countered the flames, the Nibi would become infected with the illusionary aspect of the technique though she wouldn’t suffer any actual damage from the physical aspect of the technique – given her body’s natural damage mitigation ( -80 DMG Reduction). The blue fire zombies also shared the similar constitution – neither of them budging at the power, neither at that silly imitation of her blue flames that mockery created. The zombie would simply shrug the damage off – completely. Matatabi however decided to listen for a moment; just once more before she decided if to completely incinerate this woman. At first, she claimed how would Matatabi find her other half, something the beast didn’t exactly think through but context clues of her own knowledge of humanity would lead her to first search in the land of fire, where the Uchiha resided. “I..” but before she can continue, she was cut off – as Isabella went on a rant it seems. The Nibi clearly touched a nerve prior to this, but her words did seem…genuine. There was something about her words that made her seem more serious and not lying. Though one line did strike a chord in Matatabi’s mind.

People label you as monster because they don't understand you and they fear you.

This was the truth, at least to her. She didn’t want to be harmful to humans, as a matter of fact her father. The Sage of Six Paths, he wanted them to be able to walk alongside humans, to be guardians and helpers to humanity. However, the bitterness of Kurama and Shukaku painted a reputation on her kind forever. Simply monsters of chaos and destruction; yet they were made with the intention of simply being another form of life. The Nibi sighed, despite its current discomfort with the illusion and the perfume. “Hmph, I see…well let me put it like this” the beast started to speak, her tense mood mellowing out a little bit. “Prove to me that these words you say are reality, bring me to the human you claim is a husk of my other half. If you can do this, then I will be convinced…but if this is just some ploy…believe me…what you saw today wouldn’t be the worse thing I can possibly do to you…” the Nibi said, as it was at least willing to hear the human out. This was her last chance, last time she is willing to trust a human. She wanted to believe her old man’s words, that these beasts are meant to fight alongside humanity, not end it. “Let us depart for this land” she said.
Isabella, completely cut off the genjutsu, subduing even the flames from the Matatabi Nzumbe. With a chakra signal, she commanded the parrot to move closer to the Bijuu, stopping just outside of short range, in front of the great hell cat's eyes.
Being so close to the mythical beast, the black macaw seemed restless, but Isabella was calm and collected, with a gentle smile. With a bite to her thumb, she removed some blood and threw it towards Matatabi's claw.

I promise you on our blood. This is our deal.
We leave right away, Nibi... hum... what name do you go by?

She said, eye to eye with the great Bijuu.