0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I heard about it on the news.
So tragic...
Dunno, I don't know what I am supposed to say since, anyway, words would be for nothing...

drknght

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some crazy people found it adequate to demonstrate their beliefs on prohibiting guns. These pigs don't know how to behave and can't even respect the memory of those poor kids.

Vanderfee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poor kids. Just seen the recent Nightline episode about an hour ago and regardless of what it featured, the kids plus the staff are in a much better place.

May they all rest in peace.

Yugito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This a post that i found on FB done by one of my campers that is very precious to me said Today & i decided i wanted to share this with everyone as we grieve the loss of so many little children and adults...

Those children had thoughts of Christmas presents on their mind on the way to school this morning. Now all they can think about is the friends they will never see again.
One mother, when talking to the police, had a reminder go off on her phone that said to take her son to a boy scout meeting. She said, "I guess I can't take him now."
A teacher who had the day off got the phone call stating that one of her students died... she burst into tears after screaming "NO".
Today America has been united as one.
Imagine this happening to you. A classmate walks into school on an average Joe dayand pulls out a gun. Your best friend gets shot to the ground. Or you get a phone call with the horrid news that your child is dead. Your little/older sister/brother dies. Your teacher is shot midthought. Your pride and joy is gone; what's the point of Christmas?
Keep these families in mind as you say your prayers. I know they will be in mine.

Reactions: -Punk-

Yugito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope wroug answer because kids are dyin in the wars in the east and none of us give a ****
if i remember correctly our military r doing what they can but some may refuse it because of their beliefs and how do u know no one cares? i for one do. but that still doesnt mean u cant feel sad about the children and adults that were lost today now does it

Yugito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i recently heard of a 6 year old child that wants a gun for christmas. well most of you are probably thinking im talking about a plastic gun such as a water gun and are thinking, "whats the big deal? playing with a water gun isnt wrong." Yes, but the problem with this is that the boy wants a REAL gun. he knows the full name, the physical description and can name the individual parts of the gun. the parents have no clue where he is getting all this from because they themselves DO NOT own a gun. however they r still planning on getting him the gun!!! i dont know if they r planning on showing it to him and then locking it up until he is a lot older or what but this scares me.

Last edited:

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't believe people are arguing on this thread. Push a political or personal agenda later. In the face of what happened today it's disgusting to use the tragedy as a moment to argue. Save it for the day after. Too soon.

I feel for those families. They were just kids...just freaking kids. Rest in Peace.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG this was so sad including those children all in kindergarden by the way he also killed his mother in his house right before he went to the school for who knows what. I would really like to know his motive behind the shooting its just so sad. Why do people have to do think like this but most likely its was a psychological problem behind his attack.

Call Me Legit

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
R.I.P to those poor souls that have died.

When i read that letter Brian wrote, it felt as if someone punched my soul and squeezed my heart. </3

This is why America should ban guns. They're too easy to get.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i recently heard of a 6 year old child that wants a gun for christmas. well most of you are probably thinking im talking about a plastic gun such as a water gun and are thinking, "whats the big deal? playing with a water gun isnt wrong." Yes, but the problem with this is that the boy wants a REAL gun. he knows the full name, the physical description and can name the individual parts of the gun. the parents have no clue where he is getting all this from because they themselves DO NOT own a gun. however they r still planning on getting him the gun!!! i dont know if they r planning on showing it to him and then locking it up until he is a lot older or what but this scares me.
Are you forreal because thats just to much, never would i allow my 6 year old child to have a gun.
I remember watching a interview with one of the teachers and she said the best thing ever she said "I just remember looks at the kids and telling them everything will be ok and I love you I just want all of you to know that I love you" and she said she did not know if it was right to say it but she just wanted then to hear that someone loves them before they died*because she thought that she was going to* other than bullet fire. I just thought that was so touching. I said thats what a kindergarden teacher should be touching.

Reactions: Yugito

Yugito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you forreal because thats just to much, never would i allow my 6 year old child to have a gun.
I remember watching a interview with one of the teachers and she said the best thing ever she said "I just remember looks at the kids and telling them everything will be ok and I love you I just want all of you to know that I love you" and she said she did not know if it was right to say it but she just wanted then to hear that someone loves them before they died*because she thought that she was going to* other than bullet fire. I just thought that was so touching. I said thats what a kindergarden teacher should be touching.
Sadly it's true and the family lives in the same county more than likely as me
Amen that is touching I'm currently majoring in early childhood education and teach specifically preschool and kindergarten and I can honestly say u can't be an effective teacher for that age level if u aren't.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly it's true and the family lives in the same county more than likely as me
Oh well I live in the same country as you so I wouldnt be all that surprised that it happens. I seen kids do some crazy stuff so eh. But I still dont think its right to give a child of all people something that dangerous.

narutokage99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still no one calls it as an act of terrorism.Whatever, even a terrorists make the effort not to harm children.
My heart goes out to the families that lost their loved ones today :(

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My thoughts on this tragedy: The government has been trying to achieve gun-control laws for a while now. Their main reason being that the citizens can't defend themselves against the authorities when corruption takes it toll and people get resistant. So, they mind**** with some people to make them go and massacre some kids. The trauma being deep-rooted and immediately giving the masses a feeling of need for gun control laws. That's how they work, they manipulate things to a extent that the citizens themself come ask for indirect oppression.

'Nāpalm

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey this might sound messed up but Sh1t happens :/ people lose their sh1t and decide to go shoot up the place. My cousins went to that school and they were lucky enough not to be in that school during the shooting... but it can't be helped as long as we live in this crazy world of madness. And I would also like to state that kids get murdered in the 100s in Africa and nobody give 2 sh1ts about them... I'm just saying we should care more for humanity as a whole rather than catering only to a certain group.
You must be registered for see images

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it depressing that a discussion is going on about whether you should have to care or not. Is this really the mentality people have nowadays? Agreed, stuff like this happens on a daily basis (though not as extreme as this) and people often forget about it, but there's no reason to be rude about it and say you don't care. If you have to say that, don't post at all.

My respects go to the families and everyone remotely connected to it. It's horrific to think about it, though I do have to agree with previous statements about how the US government should adjust the weapon-law... Although I guess it's not that easy to do.

Reactions: Yugito