Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just can't understand idiotic actions.
Idiotic would be when you get wasted on your friend's batchelor party and wake up naked in the morning in another country with your testicles superglued to your thighs. That would be 'idiotic'.

This is far from idiotic. This is inhumane and monstrous.

nandachikara

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what happened in NZ is evil but what I don’t understand is when Muslims kill Christians by the hundreds, there is no outrage at all, the weekend after the NZ attack Muslims wiped out a a christian village of over a 100 people in Nigeria and yet nobody talks about it, this is nothing but fake outrage, if we must fight evil, we have to fight it on every front, I see a lot of virtue signaling morons who only get angry when bad things happen to Muslims, what about calling out Muslims who behead people with as much seriousness as the NZ attack, any terrorists attack should be condemned on all front.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohan

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously, he's a fucking coward, only goal to make them cower.
With his silly manifesto and sickening ways. Call me evil, but I wasn't even surprised one bit this happened.
Media isn't really the best either, I'm sure they're all happy of this happening, because it fills their lack of content, furthermore, everytime this happens-
All they do is glorify the evil not the victims.
Let's hope that we don't face each other in arms, because this world will turn into full anarchy with how much of a joke it has become.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, an elementary school was shot up in Brazil. The following day, the Christchurch mosque massacre took place. And then the day after that, a shooting in Utrecht, Netherlands. These incidents are perhaps a prelude to bigger catastrophic tragedies in the coming years (or months, at the current pace we're on). R.I.P to all those innocent people killed (and will be).​

Last edited:

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what happened in NZ is evil but what I don’t understand is when Muslims kill Christians by the hundreds, there is no outrage at all, the weekend after the NZ attack Muslims wiped out a a christian village of over a 100 people in Nigeria and yet nobody talks about it, this is nothing but fake outrage, if we must fight evil, we have to fight it on every front, I see a lot of virtue signaling morons who only get angry when bad things happen to Muslims, what about calling out Muslims who behead people with as much seriousness as the NZ attack, any terrorists attack should be condemned on all front.
The way your phrase it sounds horrible, entitle them as evil humans instead of just 'muslims', that could probably offend alot of people, since each religion on its own was created to keep a human stable and has no harmful purposes. Calling them out as muslims is a bit off.
And no, I'm not religious at all, I'm an atheist so I'm not biased in this case.

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As a muslim, I have no excuse as to how my brothers and sisters act. It is inexcusable and flat out inhumane. But to comment on your thought, I agree! All terrorist attacks should be condemned. But this is how corrupt social media and news is these days. I'll be honest with you, i heard nothing about the village in Nigeria. The media will only explode what will make them money. I'm not on board with this.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who says they arent outraged this what people do often in tragedies of any kind say why isnt this group outraged or speaking out googles your friend and can find people and organizations doing it.

How about we not selectively care about issues and care and call out all issues.

Stealthh

Kin
87💸
Kumi
752💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the point you made i just think the delivery was off on the message. this is why alot of people get angry with others. for every terrorist attack that happens there is always a few groups that outrage more than others. we need to keep that same energy across the board and do something about it.

Bubble

Kin
87💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My condolences go out to the Muslim families that lost someone. The Mass shooting was posted on FB. Know one reported until 12 minutes after the vid ended it´s a shame on the morals of our society. The 1.5 million people who saw that video are probably traumatized and my heart goes out to them as well. Just found out about this incident today it truly is Heart-breaking.

I may not agree with the Muslim faith but they are human beings just like the rest of the human race. They breathe and bleed red. This truly is saddening

Reactions: Sagebee

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way your phrase it sounds horrible, entitle them as evil humans instead of just 'muslims', that could probably offend alot of people, since each religion on its own was created to keep a human stable and has no harmful purposes. Calling them out as muslims is a bit off.
And no, I'm not religious at all, I'm an atheist so I'm not biased in this case.
"since each religion on its own was created to keep a human stable and has no harmful purposes."
You sure about that? Because I strongly disagree.

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Words cannot express how distraught I am over the whole situation. May the killer pay for his sin´s and may the families that lost a love one mourn but at the same time rejoice that the killer has been caught.

We should not hot hate any specific group, culture, or race but love and embrace them. It´s a shame that the world is so wicked and cruel.:no: