Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what happened in NZ is evil but what I don’t understand is when Muslims kill Christians by the hundreds, there is no outrage at all, the weekend after the NZ attack Muslims wiped out a a christian village of over a 100 people in Nigeria and yet nobody talks about it, this is nothing but fake outrage, if we must fight evil, we have to fight it on every front, I see a lot of virtue signaling morons who only get angry when bad things happen to Muslims, what about calling out Muslims who behead people with as much seriousness as the NZ attack, any terrorists attack should be condemned on all front.
Don't fucking group terrorist and extremists as part of a religion. You're blaming all muslims for the actions of a small group of extremists. I don't know the situation in Nigeria, but its ideologies and ignorance like this that promote hate.

Islam/Christianity does not promote violence or hate.

Reactions: Sagebee

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what happened in NZ is evil but what I don’t understand is when Muslims kill Christians by the hundreds, there is no outrage at all, the weekend after the NZ attack Muslims wiped out a a christian village of over a 100 people in Nigeria and yet nobody talks about it, this is nothing but fake outrage, if we must fight evil, we have to fight it on every front, I see a lot of virtue signaling morons who only get angry when bad things happen to Muslims, what about calling out Muslims who behead people with as much seriousness as the NZ attack, any terrorists attack should be condemned on all front.
There are bad people on both sidea personally i feel we divide ourselves when we look at religion perspective.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't fucking group terrorist and extremists as part of a religion. You're blaming all muslims for the actions of a small group of extremists. I don't know the situation in Nigeria, but its ideologies and ignorance like this that promote hate.

but theyre part of the religion and motivated by ideas stemming from it just as others would say this killer is part of the right and motivated by ideas stemming from it. it's not as though religions or other groups are filled with people holding the exact same beliefs. He didn't even pin the fault on all muslim or islam itself.

AlphaTheCat

Kin
289💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The top 3 religions in the world: Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all share similar beliefs. There are no ideas stemming from any of these religions to do mass killings. Who do we blame then? People. Doesn't matter the religion or culture. Not every person interprets things the same way. Some focus on the text, some focus in between the lines, some are just too literal. As a Muslim myself, we are not taught by our families or our Mosques to take such inhuman actions. I assume the same for other religions.

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could cite countless verses from religious books that read otherwise, but then I'd be presented with the argument that "it's out of context" when it simply isn't.
Post automatically merged:

Who do we blame then? People. Doesn't matter the religion or culture. Not every person interprets things the same way. Some focus on the text, some focus in between the lines, some are just too literal..
Who do we blame? The scripture and the people. Yes, the people who interpret it in a certain manner are obviously looking for confirmation bias to further justify their wicked fucked up mind set, but the scripture does amplify those thoughts and ideas.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I could cite countless verses from religious books that read otherwise, but then I'd be presented with the argument that "it's out of context" when it simply isn't.
Post automatically merged:

Who do we blame? The scripture and the people. Yes, the people who interpret it in a certain manner are obviously looking for confirmation bias to further justify their wicked fucked up mind set, but the scripture does amplify those thoughts and ideas.
Whatever your view on what religion does or doesnt promote how about secular calls to violence in my opinion that's way more prevalent then religious ones and key motive of this killing.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The biggest problem we have is not our religion but the lack of empathy.

One psychologist said that the lack of empathy maybe the root of all evil. And I think he's right.

Regret opening Twitter that day and that fxxx video was the first thing I saw.

There's always a special place in hell for people like him.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The biggest problem we have is not our religion but the lack of empathy.

One psychologist said that the lack of empathy maybe the root of all evil. And I think he's right.

Regret opening Twitter that day and that fxxx video was the first thing I saw.

There's always a special place in hell for people like him.
Yeah more than that issue is manufactured tribalism with media and politics pitting people against each other so the top percent of people can benefit in the chaos.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all it is tragic when anyone gets killed. Who says no one talks about it? Boko haram has killed far more Muslims than Christians since they operate in the north which you probably know is majority Muslim. In fact Christians killed by Muslims in Nigeria gets reported far more than Christians killing Muslims due to the majority of news outlets being owned and controlled by the Christians who predominantly live in the South.

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever your view on what religion does or doesnt promote how about secular calls to violence in my opinion that's way more prevalent then religious ones and key motive of this killing.
I'm pretty sure every body who's even remotely in their heads agrees that violence isn't good no matter where it stems from. I'm drifting off topic and talking to the people who're instantly jumping on wagons to defend a certain religion with an argument that doesn't really make sense. I'm just speaking from a neutral standpoint that these scriptures do in fact promote such violence, denying that is just outright stupid.

Ninjaibis

Kin
256💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I´m agreeing with most people on this topic. Religion has nothing to do with murder/mass killings. It´s the person who committed the act. Christians, Jews, and Muslims are a sort of religion, last time I checked nobody had killing innocent people on their religious activities. The guy who killed these people just so happened to call himself a White Supremacist and thought he was doing society a favor by eliminating the threat, in his opinion. Murderer´s have no conscious or thought they are selfish and react to what they need. This is a prime example, not all Jews, not all, Muslims, not all Christians are bad. There are extremist groups who decide to take religion to the next level but that´s on them. Personally me being christian one thing I was taught was loving other´s and showing kindness. Also to love people who hate me. That´s my belief! Just thought I would put that up their. Muslims have there right to believe in whatever they want it´s not our job to try and mold them into something we want. It´s not the man´s job to go killing them either. Really messed up.

TempleOvBlood

Kin
79💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's horrible, but monsters like this prick don't deserve the attention they are getting. Did you know that Breivik, the guy to whom the NZ shooter looked up to has 3 cells, a TV, PS4 and other benefits? Partially because of the attention the media and the world gave him.

Death penalty for this, without any court whatsoever. Pitiful excuses for human beings like him and Breivik and other mass shooters do not deserve to have basic human rights, because they are not human anymore.
Haha