Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Holy crap this show is really good I'm 6 episodes in right now and I love it so far. Jessica is a very good character the supporting cast is great and the Purple Man is a great villain.

Netflix is 2 for 2 with these Marvel shows that's great sign for the future series.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm way more psyched for The Defenders than I was for Avengers lol. I'm lovin the Netflix series'. So glad they laid the Iron Fist rumor to rest, it's a go if you haven't heard. Jessica Jones has a great cast, David Tenant is great as always, Jessica's actor is perfect for the character they're putting forth in the show. Luke's been great. I wish they could do her power a little better, it still looks 70's ish with the punch effects and the jump, she needs to bend her knees as she jumps(I know a small thing to nit pick over but it's something I notice)

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Episode 13.

I finished and I thought it was really good but there where a few things that made it not as good as DD to me.

The Carrie-Ann Moss character was good but her whole side plot involving her currently divorcing wife and fiancee wasn't very good imo. I thought it was a very forced storyline and I didn't give a you know what about it.

And there where a few episodes towards the end where it felt like they where just stalling time until the Finale.

And one thing hated is that they never called him Purple Man just like Kingpin in DD.

But still overall really good and it has me looking forward to the other shows.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Episode 13.

I finished and I thought it was really good but there where a few things that made it not as good as DD to me.

The Carrie-Ann Moss character was good but her whole side plot involving her currently divorcing wife and fiancee wasn't very good imo. I thought it was a very forced storyline and I didn't give a you know what about it.

And there where a few episodes towards the end where it felt like they where just stalling time until the Finale.

And one thing hated is that they never called him Purple Man just like Kingpin in DD.

But still overall really good and it has me looking forward to the other shows.
The Carrie-Ann Moss subplot was probably to set her up as Luke and Danny's lawyer. Now she experienced a super villain so it gives her credentials when she goes to help them later.

As for not calling them their names, I agree it is a poor choice but I assume it's because the shows are just introducing them so by their logic their criminal persona's aren't solidified yet hence no name.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IMO daredevil wasn't really that great....not bad in stretch of imagination but not 10/10 would watch it again..but more a solid 7.5/10 or maybe an 8/10....while IMO the best comic book tv show was flash which got a 8.5-9/10 from me....but back to daredevil kingpin became a bit bland for me but the guy playing DD was great....I also have high hopes that when I do marathon JJ it will be better than DD since David is PM and i loved him in Doctor Who....