Married With Children

Have you seen Married With Children?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

KillerMongoose

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
687 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

I was wondering if any people have seen Married With Children? It is one of the best comedies I have ever watched.

If you have never watched it I highly recommend it! If you have seen it I would like to know your thoughts on it.

For those who have seen it, here are some great Al Bundy moments!



[video=youtube;rgDtgyzVZYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk[/video]
​
 

Emes

Member
204 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
204
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yep, I sure do! I used to watch it when I was a kid. Good times.
 

gutSy Sage

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,348 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Classic, Al Bundy, too good
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,306 posts 933 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ha, Yeah. Love that show X). one of my fav episodes is when they played football against the devil!
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have seen it, i was too young to understand it at the time, but whenever i see a rerun i actually get it and chuckle at times, knowing that i can finally understand.
 

KillerMongoose

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
687 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ha, Yeah. Love that show X). one of my fav episodes is when they played football against the devil!

Yeah, that was a good one! One of my other favorites is where the Bundy's go to Lower Uncton.

I recently pick up all eleven seasons at Costco for $18.99
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,306 posts 933 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, that was a good one! One of my other favorites is where the Bundy's go to Lower Uncton.

I recently pick up all eleven seasons at Costco for $18.99

ah, They don't make funny shows like they used to, and all eleven seasons for $18.99? brb, i need to get that!
 

KillerMongoose

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
687 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
ah, They don't make funny shows like they used to, and all eleven seasons for $18.99? brb, i need to get that!

Yeah, got to love Costco!
 

Putokage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
545 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
545
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
NO MAAM

Psycho Dad

good times.
 

Filo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,145 posts 673 reactions
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
673
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Al bundy went to my high school
 

Flakez

Member
70,977 posts 1,947 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
70,977
Reaction score
1,947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hell, yeah I watched all 11 seasons 3 times.
 
Top