Marines Killed in Nevada Explosion.

178 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So basically a mortar shell exploded killing seven Marines and left a few injured. I heard that it's eight deaths now. Rest in Peace Marines..May we never forget the United States Marines that lost their lives or were injured that day. They paid a high price so that we may continue to live in the greatest country in the world. Freedom is not free! Semper Fi Marines.

Here's the link:


Ps: One friend who is in that unit (He's like a big brother to him knew him like forever) is actually in that unit..and he was there since he was doing a one month training..Thank God nothing happened to him...and I actually recognize one of the Marines that got killed...they will forever be in our hearts.

-Key.

You must be registered for see images

​

You must be registered for see images
 

HashiramaDescendant

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,587 posts 544 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
544
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's unfortunate.
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
I'm sure they've murdered a few people themselves, so I find it hard to feel too bad for them. However, all death is a shame. Rest In Peace I guess.
 

NinjutsuSeeker

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,262 posts 142 reactions
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
1,262
Reaction score
142
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
too bad they are dying for a cause they know nothing about.
 
178 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sure they've murdered a few people themselves, so I find it hard to feel too bad for them. However, all death is a shame. Rest In Peace I guess.

That was really rude of you. This is a thread where we pay respect. Not bash out on the Marines.
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
''greatest country in the world''

I lol'd.

I respect those men though, not for them being marines but because they're my fellow men.
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
That was really rude of you. This is a thread where we pay respect. Not bash out on the Marines.

Rude? Maybe. But I'm not bashing them, simply giving my opinion on the matter and why I have it.
 
178 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
''greatest country in the world''

I lol'd.

I respect those men though, not for them being marines but because they're my fellow men.

Yeah the greatest country in the world, you read that right.

:)

Rude? Maybe. But I'm not bashing them, simply giving my opinion on the matter and why I have it./QUOTE]

Yes rude.
 

muutobirama3rdraikagemizu

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,379 posts 235 reactions
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
235
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So basically a mortar shell exploded killing seven Marines and left a few injured. I heard that it's eight deaths now. Rest in Peace Marines..May we never forget the United States Marines that lost their lives or were injured that day. They paid a high price so that we may continue to live in the greatest country in the world. Freedom is not free! Semper Fi Marines.

Here's the link:


Ps: One friend who is in that unit (He's like a big brother to him knew him like forever) is actually in that unit..and he was there since he was doing a one month training..Thank God nothing happened to him...and I actually recognize one of the Marines that got killed...they will forever be in our hearts.

-Key.

You must be registered for see images

​

You must be registered for see images

you probably will forget in about 4 to 6 monthes

OT this is sad
 

PhazoN

Member
313 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
313
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
People day every day.
 

kekerot

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,424 posts 105 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well they fight for oil and call it a fight for freedom so what did you expect
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 
178 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Every person that enlists in the military and writes out a check to the nation up to and including their life, they are brave, especially if they enlist knowing they may die like anyone in the infantry and not in infantry. Everyone that disagrees is foolish and does'nt really support the troops. Why support the troops but not support what they do? Ugh. People these days...stupid liberals. did you know today is smack a liberal day??? wait...nevermind that's every day :p
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Every person that enlists in the military and writes out a check to the nation up to and including their life, they are brave, especially if they enlist knowing they may die like anyone in the infantry and not in infantry. Everyone that disagrees is foolish and does'nt really support the troops. Why support the troops but not support what they do? Ugh. People these days...stupid liberals. did you know today is smack a liberal day??? wait...nevermind that's every day :p

I'm afraid you're stuck thinking inside the box on this matter :/
I'm talking about imperialism, not delusional patriotism. You're pretty ignorant when it comes to politics and religion, ma'am :s
 
Last edited:

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 
Top