[Discussion] Marco didn't think ?

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note : don't read if you are anywhere before the war arc , may contain spoilers !

Ok so in the war , marco had sea stone shackles on his hands , his power is high speed regenerating/healing , meaning he could free himself by having someone cut his hands then they will grow back and he would stop akainu from killing ace.
He healed holes in his body in a few secs how hard would it have been to grow hands back ?
Shiki cut his legs without even having any type of fast healing...

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seastone completely nullifies all df abilities, meaning he would not have been able to regrow that arm.

Even a logia would loose a limb if he cuts them while in contact with seastone.

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seastone completely nullifies all df abilities, meaning he would not have been able to regrow that arm.

Even a logia would loose a limb if he cuts them while in contact with seastone.
Wat ? If he cut both hands the shackle would have been removed from his hands and his df ability will start working again right after that

Logia are not supposed to heal , marco is.

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok he cuts them off, they are now gone.
his ability would either grow new ones in only in bird mode
or his arms are cut off and he grows new one human form and bird mode, but if he is touched with sea stone again his arms are gone.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I'm positive that Marco can only heal if the damage was done to his Phoenix body. I recall that after the cuffs were gone and he was transforming, the holes were still there. So, if someone cut off his hand while he's in his human form, I think it'd be gone for good.

Edit: C/P a post I made explaining why he can't heal wounds delivered to his body

As we can see here in this video, Marco rushed up to stand up against Kizaru’s attack. Now then, to prove that Marco has Observation Haki, we have to break apart this video and relate it to some manga scans.

[video=youtube;BvDaX9r5Bc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDaX9r5Bc8[/video]

Now, the first thing that should be pointed to in the video is that Marco blocked Kizaru’s Magatama attack in a partially transformed state, not as a full Phoenix. This is important, because it ties into the main point: Marco cannot heal attacks he received on his normal human body with the blue flames.

The flames can only heal Marco if they were present on the part of his body that received a wound prior to receiving the wound. The proof can be found with this:
You must be registered for see images

Marco receives a sneak attack from Kizaru from behind while in his human body, leaving two wounds on his back and chest.

Now, here in another chapter, while Marco is summoning up his flames, we can clearly see the wounds are still present as blood can be seen trailing from them.

Now, what’s important is that we look at what’s happened in between this page and the page where Marco is wounded in the first place.

We have Jozu being frozen by Aokiji

We have Sakazuki piercing Whitebeard in the chest

Then we have Luffy arguing with Iva and receiving the tension hormones

As we can see here, Sakazuki has backed away from Whitebeard and WB has slumped to his knees, showing that Luffy and Iva start arguing AFTER WB is struck, not before or at the same time.

Then you have Luffy running towards the execution stand with Iva and knocking down some Marine fodder.

Then you have Luffy having a brief confrontation with Coby, then you have Pacifista blocking his path, then Hancock saves him and finally, we come full circle to Marco summoning up his flames with his wounds intact. Now, Marco isn’t stupid, and he’s an experienced fighter in the New World and he’s dead serious about this war. So, with that in mind, why would he not heal his wounds? We’ve had all that happen in between the two panels, Marco has had ample time to transform and start healing, but he hasn’t, and it makes no sense to say that Marco would just leave two wounds like that intact if he can get rid of them. The only sensible answer: He can’t. He can’t heal wounds that were dealt to his direct body, which would also explain the bruises he got after Garp punched him with Haki, and them not healing despite being fully transformed at the time.

Last edited:

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shiki is not a logia fruit user his a paramecia do your research fool
When did i say that shiki is logia ? Oh wow you are the fool now aren't you ?

I'm positive that Marco can only heal if the damage was done to his Phoenix body. I recall that after the cuffs were gone and he was transforming, the holes were still there. So, if someone cut off his hand while he's in his human form, I think it'd be gone for good.

Edit: C/P a post I made explaining why he can't heal wounds delivered to his body
Or maybe he didnt want to waste energy on the wounds !?

Idk maybe what you said is true but we will need to have that confirmed since it was never stated.
You can prove it in one way tho ...do normal zoans have the extra physical power that they get from the fruit without transforming ? If yes then marco should be able to heal in human form if no what you said is true

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is this even a thing ?

If he could heal just like that he would be immortal.

I can imagine that if he gets hurt without powers in human form he would be screwed

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when he is in sea stone & cut his arm then Arm won't grow back.Because he is just like normal human no abilities at that time.So normal human cut his arm it won't grow back.shiki naver got his legs back

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
When did i say that shiki is logia ? Oh wow you are the fool now aren't you ?

Or maybe he didnt want to waste energy on the wounds !?

Idk maybe what you said is true but we will need to have that confirmed since it was never stated.
You can prove it in one way tho ...do normal zoans have the extra physical power that they get from the fruit without transforming ? If yes then marco should be able to heal in human form if no what you said is true
No, I don't think they do. That's why Lucci transformed when Luffy pulled out Gear 2. It's also why Luffy in his normal form couldn't do a thing against Lucci's Leopard form, but could stand up more or less to his human form.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He wasn't in phoenix form when he healed from Kizaru's lasers to the face

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when he is in sea stone & cut his arm then Arm won't grow back.Because he is just like normal human no abilities at that time.So normal human cut his arm it won't grow back.shiki naver got his legs back
Took me some time to understand lol !

Never said shiki got his legs back but he did cut them , just saying that marco had the option to do so aswell.

After he cuts his arm generation should start working after and heal the wound , dosnt matter what state marco was in when he got the wound it should be healed the sec his df can work again.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He wasn't in phoenix form when he healed from Kizaru's lasers to the face
Partial transformation to the face. If you look at the video, you see no wounds, his body is just littered in partial transformations. He's shown the ability to do so before when his hand was surrounded by flames and when he transformed just his arms into wings, or when he transformed his arms into wings and legs into talons to strike Akainu.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he could heal like that he would be immortal, even the strongest Devil Fruit isn't all powerful.

As for Shiki, if a character can be hit by a cannonball and not die immediately then a character can cut off their legs and still be able to escape the toughest prison.

Realism has never been a strong point in this manga, the author has a strong tendency to push the limits of what is believable, I realized this when I saw Sanji cover his foot with lava by spinning and Zorro produced extra limbs.

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Partial transformation to the face. If you look at the video, you see no wounds, his body is just littered in partial transformations. He's shown the ability to do so before when his hand was surrounded by flames and when he transformed just his arms into wings, or when he transformed his arms into wings and legs into talons to strike Akainu.
The flames appeared because he got hit there , he didn't activate the flames before he got hit so he can heal later...

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His powers doesn't involve regeneration so if he cut his arm then he'd end up completely losing it. He can recover from any wound i.e. he can heal himself which is not same as regeneration.

No, he can heal wounds which were delivered to his real body after entering his phonix form. Wounds from Kizaru were healed afterwards as you can see here. [ ]