Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Ankara, Turkey (CNN)A female suicide bomber and a male accomplice were behind a car bomb attack in the Turkish capital city that claimed the lives of at least 35 civilians, an official said Monday.

The female suicide bomber has been identified, Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said, but he did not provide further details about the bomber's background.

It is worth to say that this was after national exams in Sunday which last year highschooler took, and Kızılay square is like Times square of Ankara, probably even more vital for Ankara. Also losses might be in greater numbers.

I am just sick of this. The attack before this was not even a month ago. **** PKK and **** its supporters. **** the ***** who took her miserable life in this way.

PS: An Eglish man living in Ankara posted this in facebook, it was thoughtful:

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how some of the western media don't even call them terrorists. That pkk scum kills, kidnaps and force his own kurdish people to die for their stupid goals.
Rip to the people and i hope Turkey can get out of this. I don't want that isis or whoever ruins one of my favorite countries to visit on holidays.
Love the nice people, culture and the yummy food.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do people in those countries feel like killing themselves and taking other lives with them....
It is not really about countries, rather nature of terrorism.

People get dedicated into their cause and brainwashed into thinking that the only way to be useful is dying like that. For terrorists like ISIS it is reaching the doors of heaven, for likes of PKK it is having a lasting name for revolution. Asides from reasons like threats, having terminal illness or being in risk of getting caught and jailed/executed anyway; these seem to be motivation.

Last edited:

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is not really about countries, rather than nature of terrorism.

People get dedicated into their cause and brainwashed into thinking that the only way to be useful is dying like that. For terrorists like ISIS it is reaching the doors of heaven, for likes of PKK it is having a lasting name for revolution. Asides from reasons like threats, having terminal illness or being in risk of getting caught and jailed/executed anyway; these seem to be motivation.
Yeah I was thinking brainwashed. Something must have happened to get them like this.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people in those countries feel like killing themselves and taking other lives with them....
Islamistic suicide bombers are brainwashed that they will go to heaven and that there they will be welcomed with 72 virgins after they take their life while taking "infidels" lives aswell.

Quran on the other hand states no such thing.

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Islamistic suicide bombers are brainwashed that they will go to heaven and that there they will be welcomed with 72 virgins after they take their life while taking "infidels" lives aswell.

Quran on the other hand states no such thing.
Oh yeah that 72 virgin shit. I bet only the average American would buy that garbage.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love how some of the western media don't even call them terrorists. That pkk scum kills, kidnaps and force his own kurdish people to die for their stupid goals.
Rip to the people and i hope Turkey can get out of this. I don't want that isis or whoever ruins one of my favorite countries to visit on holidays.
Love the nice people, culture and the yummy food.
Yeah i cringe whenever i see those "Kvrdish freedom fiytin fighter badarses" pics/articles in Western social and news media. Those women are getting raped by their superiors and many PKK soldiers are underage. This ***** was probably drugged.

People want to live in peace, the artificial borders people made did not exist 500 years ago and will not exist 500 years later. Our government has shitty mistakes towards its people but ****s like these destroy any possible progress.

I hope we will get out of this and people can still feel safe here, whether they are locals or visitors. I do not want my people to die for country, i want them to live for it.

Sheinen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a load of bs. Femme go back to the only thing you can do, spamming Sakura threads.

you have no idea

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, Turkey supports IS and even bombs the Kurds that fight against the ISIS.
This **** who blasted herself would be classified as a Kurd who fights ISIS in another timeline and place; it is a matter of border. And PKK has strong affilation with YPG and members shift borders all the time.

Regardless, civilians should not be held accountable for their government's actions. People were not saying this shit when USA got through 9/11 or Paris attack happened even these countries meddled with Middle East and financed terrorism/dictatorships/weapon industry.

Anyway, why do i bother with a troll wannabe who pretends to be a ridiculous member? You are a plain pathetic kid, **** you and **** people who liked your post.

Lelouch Le Brittania

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This **** who blasted herself would be classified as a Kurd who fights ISIS in another timeline and place; it is a matter of border. And PKK has strong affilation with YPG and members shift borders all the time.

Regardless, civilians should not be held accountable for their government's actions. People were not saying this shit when USA got through 9/11 or Paris attack happened even these countries meddled with Middle East and financed terrorism/dictatorships/weapon industry.

Anyway, why do i bother with a troll wannabe who pretends to be a ridiculous member? You are a plain pathetic kid, **** you and **** people who liked your post.
Ignore that plebeian, just another example of evolution taking a wrong direction and spawning an abominable chimera of stupidity and odious fatuousness. Luckily evolution also postulates that worthless and unfit abominations like it won't perpetuate the gene pool and gladly be terminated.